Sander deWaal

Default Please guys!

Can we try to do without the pedophily and obesity comments for a
while?
It's getting a bit boring by now, note.

Thanks.

--
Sander deWaal
"SOA of a KT88? Sufficient."

Robert Morein

"Lionel" wrote in message
Sander deWaal a écrit :

Can we try to do without the pedophily and obesity comments for a
while?
It's getting a bit boring by now, note.

Thanks.

Ok for me.

What can we substitute?
Nationalistic insults (French=surrender monkeys) ?
Absence of genitalia (Arny Krueger is a eunuch) ?
Academic failure (Bob Morein never finished college, was kicked out of
kindergarten)?
Middius is AC/DC ?
Religion (The Devil is not a good Christian)?
So-and-so can't hear for ****?

Must we revert to:
tubes are crap
ss is crap
vinyl is crap
CDs are crap
Bose is crap

It's all so tame.

Lionel

Robert Morein a écrit :

"Lionel" wrote in message

Sander deWaal a écrit :

Can we try to do without the pedophily and obesity comments for a
while?
It's getting a bit boring by now, note.

Thanks.

Ok for me.

What can we substitute?
Nationalistic insults (French=surrender monkeys) ?

Bad, I don't need to force my talent to prove that it's false. ;-)

But I would like a few word about the Perfid Albion and its hypocrite
autochthonous.

Absence of genitalia (Arny Krueger is a eunuch) ?

Perhaps but I guess there are some bell in his church.

Academic failure (Bob Morein never finished college, was kicked out of
kindergarten)?

You already have a biographer ! ;-)

Middius is AC/DC ?

Very good idea, I purchase it.

Religion (The Devil is not a good Christian)?

He hasn't been helped !

So-and-so can't hear for ****?

I would appreciate a long thread about "Middius is AC/DC"

Must we revert to:
tubes are crap
ss is crap
vinyl is crap
CDs are crap
Bose is crap

No, PLEASE NO ! This could cause S888Wheel come back. ;-)

It's all so tame.

Sander deWaal

"Robert Morein" said:

What can we substitute?

Just audio will do, note.
Some humor isn't all that bad, either.

While shopping for vacation clothes, my husband and I passed a display
of bathing suits. It had been at least ten years and twenty pounds
since I had even considered buying a bathing suit, so I sought my
husband's advice.
"What do you think?" I asked. "Should I get a bikini or an
all-in-one?"
"Better get a bikini," he replied. "You'd never get it all in one."

--
Sander deWaal
"SOA of a KT88? Sufficient."

Sander deWaal

Lionel said:

But I would like a few word about the Perfid Albion and its hypocrite
autochthonous.

Yes! Let's talk about that, and the 4 Quads the Devil promised me to
send, but never arrived due to some accident in the mail or something.
Yeah sure!

Oh well, I guess I'll blow up a 50 quid 0.33 uF/630 V PIO cap each day
until they arrive. HAH!

PS. I have some "diamond-bottomed Siemens Valves" for sale as well.
Tested on a snake oil tester, they were all 110 % !

--
Sander deWaal
"SOA of a KT88? Sufficient."
MINe 109

In article ,
Sander deWaal wrote:

Lionel said:

But I would like a few word about the Perfid Albion and its hypocrite
autochthonous.

Yes! Let's talk about that, and the 4 Quads the Devil promised me to
send, but never arrived due to some accident in the mail or something.
Yeah sure!

Be happy they never arrived: he promised me some special "Quad driver
material" and all I got was a bunch of used sandwich wrap. :-)

Stephen
Lionel

MINe 109 a écrit :

In article ,
Sander deWaal wrote:

Lionel said:

But I would like a few word about the Perfid Albion and its hypocrite
autochthonous.

Yes! Let's talk about that, and the 4 Quads the Devil promised me to
send, but never arrived due to some accident in the mail or something.
Yeah sure!

Be happy they never arrived: he promised me some special "Quad driver
material" and all I got was a bunch of used sandwich wrap. :-)

Good to ignite the fireplace, no ?
Sander deWaal

MINe 109 said:

Be happy they never arrived: he promised me some special "Quad driver
material" and all I got was a bunch of used sandwich wrap. :-)

Ouch! Those were some expensive sandwiches :-)
Well, at least with an EMP, your sandwiches would be safe inthere!

--
Sander deWaal
"SOA of a KT88? Sufficient."
dave weil

On Thu, 05 Aug 2004 22:47:19 +0200, Sander deWaal
wrote:

It's getting a bit boring by now, note.

They're bored and wound up. Maybe RAO will keep them from a murder
spree.

Sander deWaal

wrote:

It's getting a bit boring by now, note.

They're bored and wound up. Maybe RAO will keep them from a murder
spree.

Call me stupid, but RAO is hardly a therapy that prevents people from
doing certain things in real life.
If it was, most psychs would be out of work.

To me, RAO always was a pleasure to read and give a few laughs, but
lately it's getting more and more boring.
Apparently, some people figured this out years ago.

I think I'm gonna fire up my soldering iron again and do some
experiments with the 6BX7s and 300Bs.

That's '30s and '40s technology, Arny.
IGBTs and Celerons just don't have that sex-appeal to me, sorry.

--
Sander deWaal
"SOA of a KT88? Sufficient."
GeoSynch

Sander deWaal wrote:

What can we substitute?

Just audio will do, note.
Some humor isn't all that bad, either.

Careful what you ask for...

Q: What's the smartest thing to have ever come out of a woman's mouth?
A: Einstein's cock!

GeoSycnh

Bruce J. Richman

Stephen wrote:

n article ,
Sander deWaal wrote:

Lionel said:

But I would like a few word about the Perfid Albion and its hypocrite
autochthonous.

Yes! Let's talk about that, and the 4 Quads the Devil promised me to
send, but never arrived due to some accident in the mail or something.
Yeah sure!

Be happy they never arrived: he promised me some special "Quad driver
material" and all I got was a bunch of used sandwich wrap. :-)

Stephen

Er...........Stephen. That *was* the special Quad driver material - straight
from the factory in Saran, UK.

Bruce J. Richman

MINe 109

In article z,
The Devil wrote:

On Thu, 05 Aug 2004 21:36:03 GMT, MINe 109
wrote:

Be happy they never arrived: he promised me some special "Quad driver
material" and all I got was a bunch of used sandwich wrap. :-)

LOL!

And it was Walker's favourite: Cheese and onion!

From a "Yellow Submarine Sandwich"!

That driver material is interesting. I found it can support the weight
of a full grown man in eleven dimensions.

Stephen
Lionel

S888Wheel wrote:

I think we are doing the a favor.

"The a favor" ? You was, recently, mocking my bad english, isn't it ?
You cannot help to make an ass of yourself, right ?

Sander deWaal

The Devil said:

Mine have copper foils. They're better than yours.

Oh yes, when they turn green, they sound best, don't they? LOL! ;-)
]
PS. I have some "diamond-bottomed Siemens Valves" for sale as well.
Tested on a snake oil tester, they were all 110 % !

I fixed that diamond-bottomed Siemens problem with my gas stove and
branding irons (which I keep for my slaves).

Are you feeding them well enough?

--
Sander deWaal
"SOA of a KT88? Sufficient."