Posted to rec.audio.misc
Cordovero

Default Mission 753 vs 753 Freedom?

I'm looking at a pair of speakers to buy. The speakers say "753" as does
the box, but the purchase year of 1999 and the seller claiming it has silk
dome tweeters makes me think it's the 753 Freedom. I would like the 753
non-Freedom model.

Can anyone tell me how I could tell if these are the Freedom model? Would
they say so somewhere?

Cordo

Freedom House Report Audio Opinions 4 December 21st 05 02:22 AM
eScrew OWNS YOU!!! [email protected] Pro Audio 4 December 21st 04 06:15 AM
Funny story about tubes [email protected] Vacuum Tubes 1 December 20th 04 06:00 PM
Leaking Mission...the story continues chelvam High End Audio 2 July 11th 03 05:43 PM