Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default What will Scottiedork doooooooo? ow-wow-WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Vice President Joseph Biden. How's that sound, Witless?

The liberal's liberal. The excruciatingly intellectual, ivory-tower-loving,
bleeding-heart archetype of the modern American liberal politician. A mere
heartbeat away from the Presidency.

Can you imagine what Biden would do if something happened to Obama? We'd have
responsible government. No wars motivated by radical ideology. No keys to the
Treasury for the oil companies. Real action on greenhouse emissions instead of
the stalling tactics used by the dinosaur ****uplicans.

Scottie, you'll be moving to Mexico, right? Even better: I heard Jesse Ventura
wants to move to some little island in the Pacific and declare himself General
For Life. You can go be one of his minions and not have to pay all those taxes
that twist you into a pretzel.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 23 Aug, 01:12, George M. Middius wrote:

Can you imagine what Biden would do if something happened to Obama?

Your email came at 1:00 AM?
Mine didn't come till 3.
Good choice!!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[...]

i meant text message
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Scottie yaps furiously in a vain attempt to hide his horror.

Vice President Joseph Biden. How's that sound, Witless?

A little more on that here.

You snipped my pointed questions, Poochie.

The liberal's liberal. The excruciatingly intellectual, ivory-tower-loving,
bleeding-heart archetype of the modern American liberal politician. A mere
heartbeat away from the Presidency.

Can you imagine what Biden would do if something happened to Obama? We'd have
responsible government. No wars motivated by radical ideology. No keys to the
Treasury for the oil companies. Real action on greenhouse emissions instead of
the stalling tactics used by the dinosaur ****uplicans.

Scottie, you'll be moving to Mexico, right? Even better: I heard Jesse Ventura
wants to move to some little island in the Pacific and declare himself General
For Life. You can go be one of his minions and not have to pay all those taxes
that twist you into a pretzel.

Why didn't you acknowledge the truths I spoke? Cat got your tongue?

"Sen. Joseph R. Biden Jr. (D-Del.), in his first 12 minutes of
questioning the nominee, managed to get off only one question.

[etc etc etc]

What is your 'point' supposed to be, moron?

Why that springs [George the Great]

Did you say it "springs" me, moron?

is one of God's mysterious ways.

Again with the religious crapola.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/the...joe_biden.html

What was it you said about the MSM, moron? If I remember correctly, they're
untrustworthy, biased, subject to political censorship.... anything else?

Now that you've joined the enemy, will you be singing the praises of the
Washington Post from now until November? The Post's editorial page is rightly
known as a substantially liberal. Is that the right company for you to keep,
moron?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_3_] Jenn[_3_] is offline

Default Joe turns George On

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On Aug 23, 9:09*am, ScottW wrote:
On Aug 22, 10:12*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

Vice President Joseph Biden. How's that sound, Witless?

*All the republican need do is play Biden's pontificating during the
Alito
confirmation hearings. *It clearly revealed what an ass he is.

A little more on that here.

"Sen. Joseph R. Biden Jr. (D-Del.), in his first 12 minutes of
questioning the nominee, managed to get off only one question.
Instead, during his 30-minute round of questioning, Biden spoke about
his own Irish American roots, his "Grandfather Finnegan," his son's
application to Princeton (he attended the University of Pennsylvania
instead, Biden said), a speech the senator gave on the Princeton
campus, the fact that Biden is "not a Princeton fan," and his views on
the eyeglasses of Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.)."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...AR200601100156
0.html

Why that springs the Middiot is one of God's mysterious ways.

Still ssshtard has got to love a guy who says,
"I think I have a much higher IQ than you do."

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/the..._joe_biden.htm

I have to wonder what Obama thinks this guy really
brings to the campaign. He's boring, nasty, egotistical,
and a loose cannon. 20 years of erratic senate votes
and tons of video showing he's a problem in Washington
insider politics, not a solution. Is this change?

From a republican perspective I'm happy with the choice
as I think Biden is not a boost to the campaign for
independent or undecided voters. Certainly he does
nothing to bring the Hillary renegades into the fold.

But from the perspective of hoping that Obama is really
an agent of change as he claims for the dysfunctional politics
that rule Washington, this choice is anything but
evidence of that.

ScottW

I think that Biden will help a great deal, especially in the rust belt.
He's huge on family values, especially in comparison to McCain, huge on
world politics.

Who do you think McCain will choose? Romney or the Minnesota guy? I
don't see the religious right warming up to Romney. I think that the
Mormonism hurts him there. Their beliefs are just so different from
main stream Christianity. Then again, there are A LOT of Mormon voters.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 23 Aug, 16:10, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...06/01/10/AR200...

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/the...e_against_joe_...

I have to wonder what Obama thinks this guy really
brings to the campaign. He's boring, nasty, egotistical,
and a loose cannon. *20 years of erratic senate votes
and tons of video showing he's a problem in Washington
insider politics, not a solution. *Is this change?

From a republican perspective I'm happy with the choice
as I think Biden is not a boost to the campaign for
independent or undecided voters. Certainly he does
nothing to bring the Hillary renegades into the fold.

But from the perspective of hoping that Obama is really
an agent of change as he claims for the dysfunctional politics
that rule Washington, this choice is anything but
evidence of that.

ScottW

I think that Biden will help a great deal, especially in the rust belt. *
He's huge on family values, especially in comparison to McCain, huge on
world politics.

Who do you think McCain will choose? *Romney or the Minnesota guy? *I
don't see the religious right warming up to Romney. *I think that the
Mormonism hurts him there. *Their beliefs are just so different from
main stream Christianity. *Then again, there are A LOT of Mormon voters..-

I think Romney, more of a national heavyweight then the Minesota guy
whose name you can't even recall, will be picked. I can't even see
the rightist base being enthused over Pawlenty, though he won't
**** anyone off, either. But he adds nothing.
LOL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 23 Aug, 16:10, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

wrote:

[...]

From a republican perspective I'm happy with the choice
as I think Biden is not a boost to the campaign for
independent or undecided voters. Certainly he does
nothing to bring the Hillary renegades into the fold.

But from the perspective of hoping that Obama is really
an agent of change as he claims for the dysfunctional politics
that rule Washington, this choice is anything but
evidence of that.

ScottW

I think that Biden will help a great deal, especially in the rust belt. *
He's huge on family values, especially in comparison to McCain, huge on
world politics.

Who do you think McCain will choose? *Romney or the Minnesota guy? *I
don't see the religious right warming up to Romney. *I think that the
Mormonism hurts him there. *Their beliefs are just so different from
main stream Christianity. *Then again, there are A LOT of Mormon voters..-

If McCain wants to satifsy the fundamentalists, he might as
well pick Pat Robertson or Franklin Graham and be done woth it.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_3_] Jenn[_3_] is offline

In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:

On 23 Aug, 16:10, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

wrote:

[...]

From a republican perspective I'm happy with the choice
[...]

Good point.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Taxing Scottie with Religious Stereotypes

Jenn said:

Who do you think McCain will choose? Romney or the Minnesota guy? I
don't see the religious right warming up to Romney. I think that the
Mormonism hurts him there. Their beliefs are just so different from
main stream Christianity. Then again, there are A LOT of Mormon voters.

When was the last time a Democrat carried Utah? I'll bet it was before
Lincoln.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:

If McCain wants to satifsy the fundamentalists, he might as
well pick Pat Robertson or Franklin Graham and be done woth it.

Jindal, a hell of a choice.

Stephen

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

Jenn said:

Who do you think McCain will choose? Romney or the Minnesota guy? I
don't see the religious right warming up to Romney. I think that the
Mormonism hurts him there. Their beliefs are just so different from
main stream Christianity. Then again, there are A LOT of Mormon voters.

When was the last time a Democrat carried Utah? I'll bet it was before
Lincoln.

Bet it wasn't. :-)

Stephen

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

MiNe 109 said:

Then again, there are A LOT of Mormon voters.

When was the last time a Democrat carried Utah? I'll bet it was before
Lincoln.

Bet it wasn't. :-)

LBJ?

FDR, HST and LBJ, according to research.

Utah entered the Union in 1896.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_3_] Jenn[_3_] is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

Jenn said:

Who do you think McCain will choose? Romney or the Minnesota guy? I
don't see the religious right warming up to Romney. I think that the
Mormonism hurts him there. Their beliefs are just so different from
main stream Christianity. Then again, there are A LOT of Mormon voters.

When was the last time a Democrat carried Utah? I'll bet it was before
Lincoln.

The Mormon population is increasing in other places besides Utah.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

When was the last time a Democrat carried Utah? I'll bet it was before
Lincoln.

Bet it wasn't. :-)

LBJ?

FDR, HST and LBJ, according to research.

You're industrious today!

Utah entered the Union in 1896.

My Scottie.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Jenn said:

Then again, there are A LOT of Mormon voters.

When was the last time a Democrat carried Utah? I'll bet it was before
Lincoln.

The Mormon population is increasing in other places besides Utah.

Really? We have to do something about that. Maybe mandatory drinking laws.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 23 Aug, 18:13, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

If McCain wants to satifsy the fundamentalists, he might as
well pick Pat Robertson or Franklin Graham and be done woth it.

Jindal, a hell of a choice.

explain, please.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 23 Aug, 20:41, Jenn wrote:
In article ,
*George M. Middius wrote:

Jenn said:

Who do you think McCain will choose? *Romney or the Minnesota guy? *I
don't see the religious right warming up to Romney. *I think that the
Mormonism hurts him there. *Their beliefs are just so different from
main stream Christianity. *Then again, there are A LOT of Mormon voters.

When was the last time a Democrat carried Utah? I'll bet it was before
Lincoln.

The Mormon population is increasing in other places besides Utah.

We have got to get them to Planned Parenthood.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:

On 23 Aug, 18:13, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

If McCain wants to satifsy the fundamentalists, he might as
well pick Pat Robertson or Franklin Graham and be done woth it.

Jindal, a hell of a choice.

explain, please.

http://www.time-blog.com/swampland/2..._exorcism.html

http://tpmelectioncentral.talkingpoi...bby_jindals_da
nce_with_the_d.php

Bobby Jindal, the 36-year old governor of Louisiana, is being taken
seriously by the national press as a candidate on the shortlist to be
John McCain's Vice President. No one doubts that he's a political
prodigy -- his impressive resume includes stints as president of the
state university system, a Congressman and now governor.

But one of Jindal's job titles hasn't gotten much attention -- and it
just might prompt a few questions if his Veep candidacy gains steam:
Exorcist.

As others noted during his 2003 and 2007 gubernatorial campaigns (see
update), in an essay Jindal wrote in 1994 for the New Oxford Review, a
serious right-wing Catholic journal, Jindal narrated a bizarre story of
a personal encounter with a demon, in which he participated in an
exorcism with a group of college friends. And not only did they cast out
the supernatural spirit that had possessed his friend, Jindal wrote that
he believes that their ritual may well have cured her cancer.

--

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 23 Aug, 22:58, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 23 Aug, 18:13, MiNe 109 * wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

[...]

Unfortunately, this demon found itself a new host. But maybe
he can exorcise it a second time, as he will encounter her
when he becomes President of the Senate.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 24 Aug, 09:06, Clyde Slick wrote:
On 23 Aug, 22:58, MiNe 109 * wrote:

In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 23 Aug, 18:13, MiNe 109 * wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

[...]

http://www.cnn.com/US/9606/22/hillary.book/index.html
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MINe109 MINe109 is offline

On Aug 24, 8:38 am, Clyde Slick wrote:
On 24 Aug, 09:06, Clyde Slick wrote:

On 23 Aug, 22:58, MiNe 109 wrote:

In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:

On 23 Aug, 18:13, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:

[...]

Yes, life-coach role-playing is very much like exorcism.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 24 Aug, 14:45, MINe109 wrote:
On Aug 24, 8:38 am, Clyde Slick wrote:

On 24 Aug, 09:06, Clyde Slick wrote:

On 23 Aug, 22:58, MiNe 109 * wrote:

In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 23 Aug, 18:13, MiNe 109 * wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

If McCain wants to satifsy the fundamentalists, he might as
well pick Pat Robertson or Franklin Graham and be done woth it.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:

On 24 Aug, 14:45, MINe109 wrote:
On Aug 24, 8:38 am, Clyde Slick wrote:

On 24 Aug, 09:06, Clyde Slick wrote:

On 23 Aug, 22:58, MiNe 109 * wrote:

In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 23 Aug, 18:13, MiNe 109 * wrote:
In article

,

http://tpmelectioncentral.talkingpoi.../bobby_jindals
[...]

HEHEHEHE!!!
LOL!!!!!

"Life coach role, playing"
What was she learning from eleanor, how to eat pussy?

Wow. I hope you amused yourself.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 23, 4:10*pm, Jenn wrote:

Who do you think McCain will choose? *Romney or the Minnesota guy? *

I hope Pawlenty.

He'll be easy enough to tear apart.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 26 Aug, 01:31, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Aug 23, 4:10*pm, Jenn wrote:

Who do you think McCain will choose? *Romney or the Minnesota guy? *

I hope Pawlenty.

He'll be easy enough to tear apart.

Wouldn't you want a competent person, in case McCain won?
That's why I approve of Biden over other alternatives.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,

wrote:
On Aug 23, 4:10*pm, Jenn wrote:

Who do you think McCain will choose? *Romney or the Minnesota guy? *

I hope Pawlenty.

He'll be easy enough to tear apart.

Wouldn't you want a competent person, in case McCain won?
That's why I approve of Biden over other alternatives.

You consider Biden competent? I consider him a self adoring
pontificating ass. For all his so-called foreign policy experience,
I'd like someone to show me one thing he's made a good call on.

ScottW

http://rawstory.com/news/2005/Biden_...Iraq_1121.html
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Aug 23, 4:10*pm, Jenn wrote:

Who do you think McCain will choose? *Romney or the Minnesota guy? *

I hope Pawlenty.

He'll be easy enough to tear apart.

Wouldn't you want a competent person, in case McCain won?
That's why I approve of Biden over other alternatives.

You consider Biden competent? *I consider him a self adoring
pontificating ass. *For all his so-called foreign policy experience,
I'd like someone to show me one thing he's made a good call on.

ScottW

That depends on how you would categorize the invaasion of Iraq.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Aug 23, 4:10*pm, Jenn wrote:

Who do you think McCain will choose? *Romney or the Minnesota guy? *

I hope Pawlenty.

He'll be easy enough to tear apart.

Wouldn't you want a competent person, in case McCain won?

republicans think he is competent.

That's why I approve of Biden over other alternatives.

I see that 2pid think Biden is an "ass". I'd think that would make
2pid like him. Birds of a feather and all.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
MiNe 109 wrote:

You consider Biden competent? I consider him a self adoring
pontificating ass. For all his so-called foreign policy experience,
I'd like someone to show me one thing he's made a good call on.

ScottW

http://rawstory.com/news/2005/Biden_...Iraq_1121.html

Here's another one:

http://blogs.tnr.com/tnr/blogs/the_p...5/the-strange-
silence-on-biden-s-signature-accomplishment.aspx#comments

Biden's signature accomplishment in domestic policy: the Violence
Against Women's Act. And that's no small thing.

snip

VAWA changed all of that. It cracked down on interstate stalking, set
standards for the collection and use of evidence in abuse cases, and set
up a national domestic violence hotline. No less important, VAWA poured
money into local communities for the creation of new prevention and
treatment initiatives. In Detroit, according to Ellis, a VAWA grant
allowed local authorities to hire prosecutors, police officers. and
counselors specifically trained to deal with domestic violence. It also
paid for outreach programs into non-English speaking communities, where
many victims had no idea of their rights--or the resources now available
to them.

--

Stephen

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 26 Aug, 20:59, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Aug 26, 3:18*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

Wouldn't you want a competent person, in case McCain won?

republicans think he is competent.

what should be important to you is what 'you' think.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

what should be important to you is what 'you' think.

Your pal Scottie Witlessmongrel doesn't think, at least not in any
recognizable human sense. I have my doubts about you too. For example, would
you ever support a Democratic candidate for President?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 26 Aug, 23:03, George M. Middius wrote:
Clyde Slick said:

what *should be important to you is what 'you' think.

Your pal Scottie Witlessmongrel doesn't think, at least not in any
recognizable human sense. I have my doubts about you too. For example, would
you ever support a Democratic candidate for President?

Yes, if he/she (LOL!!!--Not Hillary) were a decent person and not
too far to the left, and/or if the Republican was an indecent
person or too far to the right, or was possessed by a Fundamentalist
agenda.
For instance, this year, if it were Huckabee vs Obama, I
would vote for Obama. On McCain vs Obama, I am undecided,
I have misgivings about both. In some ways Obama is better
(temprement,
intelligence, communication) but he is naive about the evils and
perils of the world (i.e., Georgia situation "Both sides must show
restraint")
and secretive about his past.

Of course, I don't believe you would ever vote for a Republican.
Not even Guiliani, one of the least conservative.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Aug 23, 4:10 pm, Jenn wrote:

Who do you think McCain will choose? Romney or the Minnesota guy?

I hope Pawlenty.

He'll be easy enough to tear apart.

Wouldn't you want a competent person, in case McCain won?
That's why I approve of Biden over other alternatives.

You consider Biden competent? I consider him a self adoring
pontificating ass. For all his so-called foreign policy experience,
I'd like someone to show me one thing he's made a good call on.

ScottW

That depends on how you would categorize the invaasion of Iraq.
He voted for the use of force.

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LI...oll_call_vote_...

ScottW-

that is waht I meant.
some people don't like that
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Aug 26, 3:18*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

Wouldn't you want a competent person, in case McCain won?

republicans think he is competent.

what *should be important to you is what 'you' think.

I think the republicans should do whatever they want to. I'm not a
republican. I will not be voting for McCain regardless of who his
running mate is. Therefore what I think about their choice for VP is
not important.

I hope it's Pawlenty. He'll be easy to tear apart.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 27, 12:17*am, Clyde Slick wrote:

Not even Guiliani, one of the least conservative.

The republicans have even managed to corrupt the word "conservative".

Guiliani is, perhaps, one of the least *radical*.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Time for a recalibration

Clyde Slick said:

Your pal Scottie Witlessmongrel doesn't think, at least not in any
recognizable human sense. I have my doubts about you too. For example, would
you ever support a Democratic candidate for President?

Yes, if he/she (LOL!!!--Not Hillary) were a decent person and not
too far to the left,

Let's stop here so you can explain what you mean by that. Recently, you ranted
that Shhhh was very far to the political left, but you were unable to
substantiate that claim with a single example. That led the rest of us to
believe that you are so far to the political right that you can't even see the
center.

If you want to try again, what are your criteria for "too far to the left"?
What puts, say, Obama and Biden in or out of your range of acceptability?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default The new 'conservatism' ;-)

Shhhh! said:

Not even Guiliani, one of the least conservative.

The republicans have even managed to corrupt the word "conservative".

Indeed. I believe this phenomenon might be why the Moron Brigade (hi Scottie!)
are so deeply committed to Dumbya and his gang: They use/misuse well-known
words without regard to their established meanings, thus rendering meaningless
the location of reference points for 'discussions'. Nothing they say means
what you'd expect, and the terms they use take on arbitrary and, uh, "fluid"
meanings.

Scottie loves that muddling of ontology. It makes him feel less inferior, if
only for a moment.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 27 Aug, 01:01, George M. Middius wrote:
Clyde Slick said:

If you want to try again, what are your criteria for "too far to the left"?
What puts, say, Obama and Biden in or out of your range of acceptability?

I isn't possible to quantify, as it is a qualitative decision.
One has to look at everything as a whole, there are more than twenty
issues I could look at, and on each issue there is a continuum between
the right and the left. There are also factors of character and
temperament to consider.
For me, there is also such a thing as too far to the right.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

If you want to try again, what are your criteria for "too far to the left"?
What puts, say, Obama and Biden in or out of your range of acceptability?

I isn't possible to quantify, as it is a qualitative decision.

Oops! You missed the important part of my post.

Yes, if he/she (LOL!!!--Not Hillary) were a decent person and not
too far to the left,

Let's stop here so you can explain what you mean by that. Recently, you ranted
that Shhhh was very far to the political left, but you were unable to
substantiate that claim with a single example. That led the rest of us to
believe that you are so far to the political right that you can't even see the
center.

Apparently you're still having difficulty 'thinking'. Too bad.

Also: Shut up, Witless.