Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

Default Oakland University

Oakland University ranks tier 4, lowest tier, in new US News and World
Report university rankings.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Aug 22, 4:42�am, Clyde Slick wrote:
Oakland University ranks tier 4, lowest tier, in new US News and World
Report university rankings.

Yes, it's been like that for decades. I've brought this up three
times. Each time, Arny said, "Oh yeah, Phillips? What college did
you graduate from?" And then I tell him, and then he makes up some
stupid ****, and then he slinks off because he realizes that he went
to a ****ty college and I didn't.

In fact, if I hadn't written the preceding paragraph, he'd just ask me
all over again.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Vinylanach said:

Oakland University ranks tier 4, lowest tier, in new US News and World
Report university rankings.

Yes, it's been like that for decades. I've brought this up three
times. Each time, Arny said, "Oh yeah, Phillips? What college did
you graduate from?" And then I tell him, and then he makes up some
stupid ****, and then he slinks off because he realizes that he went
to a ****ty college and I didn't.

I, for one, did not go to Harvard. So there!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Aug 22, 1:22�pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Vinylanach said:

Oakland University ranks tier 4, lowest tier, in new US News and World
Report university rankings.

Yes, it's been like that for decades. �I've brought this up three
times. �Each time, Arny said, "Oh yeah, Phillips? �What college did
you graduate from?" �And then I tell him, and then he makes up some
stupid ****, and then he slinks off because he realizes that he went
to a ****ty college and I didn't.

I, for one, did not go to Harvard. So there!

There have been times when I wanted to tell Arny I went to Harvard
just to see how he'd twist it into something negative.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Vinylanach said:

then [the Krooborg] slinks off because he realizes that he went
to a ****ty college and I didn't.

I, for one, did not go to Harvard. So there!

There have been times when I wanted to tell Arny I went to Harvard
just to see how he'd twist it into something negative.

Given™ Mr. Pilhips how poorly-educated in scieneneccne, you are Mr. Phlililps
its hardly™ likely you earned your *admission* to Harverd Mr. Bhoon. Please
Marc tell, us Mark what could be less-Christian than using your
family-connections to by-pass the honest admission *process* inflicted-on the
have not's Mr. Phhilipps?

Now that I have prooved you are, corrupt Marck please come back with some
fact's that arent lie's Mr. Phlooples.