Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Question for Scottie Witlessmongrel

Scooter, do you think of yourself as petulant? How about selfish?
Disoriented, maybe? Or maybe your self-assessment leads you in the
opposite ;-) direction. Do you view yourself as astute, or maybe
gregarious and charming?

Just wondering what the view is like from inside of .... wherever the
$*&% you are.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

Default Silly question hour for George

On 20 Aug, 17:40, ScottW wrote:

(TO GEORGE)
Why do you suppose society at large spurns any physical contact with
you?

ScottW

isn't it the other way around?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

I asked the question, yes, that was my doing. When you open a door to the
unknown, you have to be prepared to be surprised. And surprised I am.

Scooter, do you think of yourself as petulant? How about selfish?
Disoriented, maybe? Or maybe your self-assessment leads you in the
opposite ;-) direction. Do you view yourself as astute, or maybe
gregarious and charming?

I'm just a really nice person tired of your obnoxious behavior.

Scottie, have I ever mentioned that reading your posts is like trying to
decode radio transmissions from another solar system?

Anyway, we can add "nice" to the list of Words Scottie Doesn't Understand.
You see, Witless, Normals don't use "nice" to describe someone who is a
compulsive liar or a vicious, snarling mad dog.

The list is getting pretty long now. How long since you refused to ask your
12-year-old kid for help with reading & writing? I think you need a
refresher. Sell the Mercedes and hire a tutor, for God's sake.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 20, 6:17*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Aug 20, 3:01*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

Anyway, we can add "nice" to the list of Words Scottie Doesn't Understand.
You see, Witless, Normals don't use "nice" to describe someone who is a
compulsive liar or a vicious, snarling mad dog.

LoL. *Higher praise from you I've never had.

So you work at lying. Interesting.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 20, 10:58 pm, ScottW wrote:
On Aug 20, 7:51 pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
Anyway, we can add "nice" to the list of Words Scottie Doesn't Understand.
You see, Witless, Normals don't use "nice" to describe someone who is a
compulsive liar or a vicious, snarling mad dog.

LoL. Higher praise from you I've never had.

So you work at lying. Interesting.

Neither George nor you have any allegiance to the truth.

I've asked you to point out a lie of mine, 2pid.

AFAYAC, lying is a matter of perspective.

No, but I want to see if you know what the word means. I doubt that
you do.

Being condemned by the likes of you two is quite
reassuring that I'm on the right path.

So just like in the movie "Little Big Man", George and I are are the
perfect "reverse barometers" for you.

That's an apt comparison, 2pid. George and I tell you the truth like
Dustin Hoffman the scout did in the movie. You twist it around to suit
your puposes just like General (who was, IIRC, actually only a
lieutenant colonel, BTW) Custer did. The end result is the same. You
go down in a blaze of stupidity.

LOL!