Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Scottie sleeps through the scandal of his dreams

Witless, where's the phoney outrage at John Edwards' cheating on his wife?
Why aren't you railing that he's unfit for office? Do you really mean to
let him slide on this terrible betrayal of trust?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Witlessmongrel shows why he considers himself an expert on integrity and
morality and other lofty ideals.

Witless, where's the phoney outrage at John Edwards' cheating on his wife?

Can't say I really blame him, 'ol Liz is about as attractive as I
imagine you are, but I wouldn't really know.

Boy, you're in an extra-murky muddle today. Do you have any idea what you
were trying to say? Nobody else does.

Anyway, it's interesting to learn that your chief criteria for hewing to
marriage vows is how attractive one's mate is to Scottie Witlessmongrel.
Unless you don't know, or wouldn't know, or can't know. Or whatever.
Poor, mixed-up Witlessmongrel.

Why aren't you railing that he's unfit for office?

Cuz he cheated or because he's a liar?

I get to choose? I'll get back to you on that. Duh! Woof!

BTW, if you're trying a subliminal suggestion by alternating between adult
spelling and **** like "Cuz", I'm ignoring it.

And will we eventually get the appropriate misappropriation of
campaign funds that seems warranted?

Still dipping into that stolen box of nonsequiturs, I see.

Do you really mean to
let him slide on this terrible betrayal of trust?

I trusted him as much as any other ambulance chasing lawyer.

I wasn't referring to *your* trust, imbecile. God, you're obtuse.

Now how about Obama's old Illinois Senate campaign tapes.
You'd probably love his desire to decriminalize pot and provide

Marijuana become legal? Heaven forfend! The apocalypse is upon us!

health care for illegal aliens.

How do I know you're lying about that? ;-)

Maybe you can explain, with some degree of cogency, why the United States
of America shouldn't have universal health care for all legal residents.
Can you make an argument without referring to cost or expense? To Smart
People, it's an issue of morality. It's absolutely clear that the free
market system we cherish has failed dismally. Every other necessity for
life in a civilized society has been handled adequately by the free market
system, but not health care. We have cheap food, plenty of housing, clean
water everywhere, and a working transportation system. But a significant
number of Americans don't have access to health care. Why shouldn't the
government step in to correct this failure as a humanitarian matter?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 13 Aug, 17:47, George M. Middius wrote:
[...]

I think the problem is not that the poor and working poor can't afford
healthcare,
its that they can't afford health insurance. Keep the system we
already have ,
and subsidize part of the insurance premiums for them..
But make them pay $10 to $20 copays like the reat of us,
so they don't abuse the services.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

Keep the system we already have ,
and subsidize part of the insurance premiums for them..

Are you sure you meant to say that out loud? Scottie will call you
"traitor".

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 13 Aug, 19:10, ScottW wrote:
But a significant
number of Americans don't have access to health care.

*BS. Urgent care visit is still only $40.
The problem isn't basic, *ear is infected, *health care.
It's expensive health care. The George *needs a new liver cuz
his gay lifestyle killed his but he can't pay for the operation
kind of healthcare that is a problem.

So, we are going to get into the
government judging people's lifestyles.
I hope not. A sword that cuts many ways

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

But a significant
number of Americans don't have access to health care.

*BS. Urgent care visit is still only $40.

This is an example of how everybody knows you're a moron. The *average* cost
of an ER visit in the U.S. is $180 just to walk in the door. I don't know
the figure for non-hospital clinics, but I'm sure you've already considered
which patients clinics would refer to hospital ERs anyway.

The George

Are you referring to me? If so, "The George" is nonsensical. You may refer
to me as George, or The Supreme Being, but not "The George". So obtuse....

*needs a new liver cuz his gay lifestyle killed his

The idiot "lifestyle" rears its ugly head again. Only a certifiable moron
would assert that Gayness causes liver failure. Is that the kind of
"science" you expect your poor children to learn, Witless?

So, we are going to get into the
government judging people's lifestyles.
I hope not. A sword that cuts many ways

GOK what duh-Scottie meant, but the premise that being Gay (or, presumably,
Arabic, Jewish, Hispanic, Thai, etc.) causes specific types of illnesses is
beyond stupid. It's not worth dignifying such crapola with a reasoned
response unless you're craving an escort into Scottie's 'discussion' zone.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_3_] Jenn[_3_] is offline

In article
,
ScottW wrote:
George needs a new liver cuz
his gay lifestyle killed his

Huh?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Vicious, horrible Terrierdork growls and lunges at poor little me.

This is an example of how everybody knows you're a moron.

Then STFU

F bomb! F bomb!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_3_] Jenn[_3_] is offline

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On Aug 13, 6:50*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
George *needs a new liver cuz
his gay lifestyle killed his

Huh?

How is it that gay people seem to be completely ignorant of the
consequences of the "gay lifestyle". Not the little pink house and a
picket fence lifestyle of you and your partner. The promiscuous sex
and drugs lifestyle that cause excessive infection rates for numerous
diseases including hepatitis.

Your problem Jenn, is that they've lumped your conservative gay
lifestyle into the same rent-boy abusing slutty lifestyle of The
Georges past, (or when he can afford it) under the gay banner. You
need your own monicker. Like Gay Christian.
Lumping yourself in with gay sluts who are a public health menace
really does your desire to be accepted little good.

ScottW

So Scott, shall I bemoan the heterosexual lifestyle that can be seen at
thousands of bars and other pick-up joints throughout the country?
Magic Johnson was obviously practicing the heterosexual lifestyle when
his slutty behavior caused him to become HIV+. Kobe Bryant was
obviously deeply into the heterosexual lifestyle when he cheated on his
wife, as was John Edwards. Paris Hilton is an example of the
heterosexual lifestyle, right? So are all of those men who hire the
prostitutes who advertise in a dozen or so pages in the Hollywood
phonebook.

Your problem Scott is that you've lumped your conservative hetero
lifestyle into the same slutty behavior of my examples above.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 13 Aug, 20:14, George M. Middius wrote:
Clyde Slick said:

NO I DIDN"T!!!!!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 13 Aug, 22:35, ScottW wrote:
On Aug 13, 4:59*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

On 13 Aug, 19:10, ScottW wrote:
But a significant

number of Americans don't have access to health care.

*BS. Urgent care visit is still only $40.
The problem isn't basic, *ear is infected, *health care.
It's expensive health care. The George *needs a new liver cuz
his gay lifestyle killed his but he can't pay for the operation
kind of healthcare that is a problem.

So, we are going to get into the
government judging people's lifestyles.
I hope not. A sword that cuts many ways

LoL. *You don't think the government condones and
condemns various lifestyles already?

Yes, I have heard of the flatulence police.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 13 Aug, 19:10, ScottW wrote:
But a significant

number of Americans don't have access to health care.

*BS. Urgent care visit is still only $40.
The problem isn't basic, *ear is infected, *health care.
It's expensive health care. The George *needs a new liver cuz
his gay lifestyle killed his but he can't pay for the operation
kind of healthcare that is a problem.

So, we are going to get into the
government judging people's lifestyles.
I hope not. A sword that cuts many ways

LoL. *You don't think the government condones and
condemns various lifestyles already?

Yes, I have heard of the flatulence police.

*You should be arrested.

ScottW- Ascunde citatul -

- Afiºare text în citat -

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 13, 6:10*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Aug 13, 2:47*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

Witlessmongrel shows why he considers himself an expert on integrity and
morality and other lofty ideals.

Witless, where's the phoney outrage at John Edwards' cheating on his wife?
Can't say I really blame him, 'ol Liz is about as attractive as I
imagine you are, but I wouldn't really know.

Boy, you're in an extra-murky muddle today. Do you have any idea what you
were trying to say? Nobody else does.

* Let me try it this way.
*You're ugly. So is Edwards wife.
*You two should hook up.

Ah, that explains your muddled 'integrity' fully.

Thank you.

Anyway, it's interesting to learn that your chief criteria for hewing to
marriage vows is how attractive one's mate is to Scottie Witlessmongrel..

Lucky for me, that isn't a problem.

Prove it.

* Cuz you're anal.

Or cuz your a imbecile.

*How did he pay the womens rent and relocation?

Um, do you know, or are you implying something based on no evidence?

Out of his own pocket and deep seated drive to help the
poor? *LoL.

He's worth millions LoL. He doesn't need to misappropriate any
campaign funds for personal use LoL

I wasn't referring to *your* trust, imbecile. God, you're obtuse.

*So it's you he betrayed. *We're you perhaps counting on his support
of
welfare?

You are obtuse.

Have you notice Obama expouses more devotion to his religion
than McCain?

Has there been a subtle campaign to make people think that McCain is
Muslim?

health care for illegal aliens.

How do I know you're lying about that? ;-)

*Because you're an illegal and get no health care?

Duh.

Maybe you can explain, with some degree of cogency, why the United States
of America shouldn't have universal health care for all legal residents..

Because you won't pay for it.

He said without using money as a reason. You truly are an imbecile.

Can you make an argument without referring to cost or expense?

A peasant *point of view, *don't tell me how much it costs
just provide it for me.

See my other post regarding trying to appear superior without being
superior, 2pid.

You do that all the time, which makes smart people LoL.

LOL!

*To Smart
People, it's an issue of morality.

*LoL. *That always seem to be the issue for bleeding
heart welfare recipients.

Is that like your constant drumbeat of "integrity' for the right? LOL!

*It's absolutely clear that the free
market system we cherish has failed dismally.

*Communist.

Ah, so recognition of a failed part of a system makes one a whole-
hearted proponent of another system.

Duh.

Every other necessity for
life in a civilized society has been handled adequately by the free market
system, but not health care.

There in equality for every other necessity you mention in
society. *I drive a CLK, you don't. *I have a nice house, you don't.
I get to eat whatever and as much as I want, you don't.
So why should you get on my dime the same health care I do?

Me, me, me.

There's 2pid's 'christianity' in a nutshell. LOL!

*We have cheap food, plenty of housing, clean
water everywhere, and a working transportation system. But a significant
number of Americans don't have access to health care.

*BS. Urgent care visit is still only $40.
The problem isn't basic, *ear is infected, *health care.
It's expensive health care. The George *needs a new liver cuz
his gay lifestyle killed his but he can't pay for the operation
kind of healthcare that is a problem.

Good dog! You worked your homophobia into an unrelated post!

*Why shouldn't the
government step in to correct this failure as a humanitarian matter?

Because the minute you start rewarding slackers, they will
multiply.

We've had this 'discussion', 2pid. Not everybody who cannot afford
healthcare is a "slacker".

I know a woman who is 24-years-old. She works two jobs, usually
putting in 12-15 hours-per-day, four days per week. Neither job
provides benefits. She makes about $10 per hour. She has large student
loans to repay (BTW, she had to leave school because she could not
afford to finish). She has no cell phone, no car payment, no credit
cards, no other debt and pays about $600/month for rent and
utilities.

Is she a "slacker", 2pid? That's "Yes" or "No". Is she?

BTW, Obama's plan won't create equal access to all levels of
health care.

Then you must be for him. Or your a Communist. LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 13, 8:50*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
George *needs a new liver cuz
his gay lifestyle killed his

Huh?

Recent research has shown that people who are gay suffer from gayness
due to weak livers.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 14, 10:46*am, ScottW wrote:
On Aug 13, 8:49*pm, Jenn wrote:

In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On Aug 13, 6:50*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
[...]

You can when you can prove it maintains deadly epidemics.

Magic Johnson was obviously practicing the heterosexual lifestyle when
his slutty behavior caused him to become HIV+.

*LoL. * OPne of the more desperate arguments you've tried to make.
You may accept being grouped
with the George, promiscuous slut, but the vast majority of
heterosexual
people aren't banging thousands of grouppies.

*Kobe Bryant was
obviously deeply into the heterosexual lifestyle when he cheated on his
wife, as was John Edwards.

Are those transgressions causes of epidemics?

*Paris Hilton is an example of the
heterosexual lifestyle, right?

Do you really know what Paris' lifestyle is?
I only know the media portrayal.
I have no idea of her promiscuity.

*So are all of those men who hire the
prostitutes who advertise in a dozen or so pages in the Hollywood
phonebook.

*Prostitution is not the hetero lifestyle.
Heteros are the one's who make prostitution illegal.

Your problem Scott is that you've lumped your conservative hetero
lifestyle into the same slutty behavior of my examples above.

I did? * You need to accept responsibility for your own misguided
perceptions.
If you need some critical thinking to evaluate, I'm sure one of your
younger students can assist you with some clarity.

Sometimes your stupidity astonishes even me, 2pid. That's pretty
damned ahrd to do, but congrats.

If your 'thinking' is representative of conservatives, they'll either
die off do to social Darwinism or else the American experiment is over.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

If your 'thinking' is representative of conservatives, they'll either
die off [due] to social Darwinism or else the American experiment is over.

Scottie sez Rush Limbaugh is brilliant and Pat Buchanan was a prophet.
Witless really should support Nader -- he's the candidate with the highest
anger level. Other than Jesse Jackson, I mean, but of course he ain't white.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

It's gibberish time!

Not when the competition is comprised of childish little pricks with
McCain like dicks such as you.

Only six language errors in that "sentence", Witless. Pretty darned stupid,
even for you.

Would you say your discovery of Usenet was more propitious or more
salubrious? (It's a trick question.)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 14 Aug, 15:45, ScottW wrote:
On Aug 14, 12:07*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Aug 14, 10:46*am, ScottW wrote:

On Aug 13, 8:49*pm, Jenn wrote:

In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On Aug 13, 6:50*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
[...]

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 14 Aug, 15:45, ScottW wrote:
On Aug 14, 12:07*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

If your 'thinking' is representative of conservatives, they'll either
die off do to social Darwinism

Not when the competition is comprised of childish little pricks with
McCain like dicks such as you.

Shhh! is a McCain-like dick?

He is many awful things, but he is not like McCain.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 14, 2:45*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Aug 14, 12:07*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

Sometimes your stupidity astonishes even me, 2pid. That's pretty
damned ahrd to do, but congrats.

If your 'thinking' is representative of conservatives, they'll either
die off do to social Darwinism

Not when the competition is comprised of childish little pricks with
McCain like dicks such as you.

Is what's best for all American citizens a "competition", 2pid? Who
are the "winners" in this "competition"? Who are the "losers"?

Another truly dumb statement. I never think you can sink any lower,
but you always manage to. Let me know when you hit bottom, 2pid. What
a loser! LoL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 14, 2:26*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Shhhh! said:

If your 'thinking' is representative of conservatives, they'll either
die off [due] to social Darwinism or else the American experiment is over.

I was in a hurry. :-)

Scottie sez Rush Limbaugh is brilliant and Pat Buchanan was a prophet.
Witless really should support Nader -- he's the candidate with the highest
anger level. Other than Jesse Jackson, I mean, but of course he ain't white.

I can't believe how low 2pid sinks. I always think to myself, "This is
it. 2pid can sink no lower." yet he always manages to find a way.

I'm beginning to suspect substance abuse. I'll bet 2pid huffs paint
thinner.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

Scottie sez Rush Limbaugh is brilliant and Pat Buchanan was a prophet.
Witless really should support Nader -- he's the candidate with the highest
anger level. Other than Jesse Jackson, I mean, but of course he ain't white.

I can't believe how low 2pid sinks. I always think to myself, "This is
it. 2pid can sink no lower." yet he always manages to find a way.
I'm beginning to suspect substance abuse. I'll bet 2pid huffs paint
thinner.

I'm sure he get's s.th. more costly from the pharmacy. What's the point of
having top-dollar insurance if it doesn't make you feel better?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 14, 3:15*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Aug 14, 1:10*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

On 14 Aug, 15:45, ScottW wrote:

On Aug 14, 12:07*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

If your 'thinking' is representative of conservatives, they'll either
die off do to social Darwinism

Not when the competition is comprised of childish little pricks with
McCain like dicks such as you.

Shhh! is a McCain-like dick?

Shhhh said his dick looks like John McCain.

Ah, RCP time for 2pid...again.

I said McCain looks like a penis to me. I didn't say mine.

That explains Shhhh's sexual frustrations.

What sexual frustrations?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 14, 3:29*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Aug 14, 1:24*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Aug 14, 2:45*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Aug 14, 12:07*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
Sometimes your stupidity astonishes even me, 2pid. That's pretty
damned ahrd to do, but congrats.

If your 'thinking' is representative of conservatives, they'll either
die off do to social Darwinism

Not when the competition is comprised of childish little pricks with
McCain like dicks such as you.

Is what's best for all American citizens a "competition", 2pid?

You don't believe evolution is a good thing?

Stop having physicals, 2pid. If you have some physical disorder, it's
either god telling you to come home, or it's evolution weeding you
out.

If you believe that evolution is a good thing, you'd stop fighting it.

Who
are the "winners" in this "competition"?

*I am.

LoL.

Does anybody else think that 2pid is a "winner"?

I vote for "whiner".

Who are the "losers"?

*You are.

Hm. I make more than you do, so therefore I'm more valuable than you
are.

I'm smarter than you are, so therefore I'm more valuable than you are.

Any way you slice it, 2pid, you lose.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 14 Aug, 15:45, ScottW wrote:

On Aug 14, 12:07*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

If your 'thinking' is representative of conservatives, they'll either
die off do to social Darwinism

Not when the competition is comprised of childish little pricks with
McCain like dicks such as you.

Shhh! is a McCain-like dick?

Shhhh said his dick looks like John McCain.
That explains Shhhh's sexual frustrations.

Oh, part of his dickhead tilts to one side.
I see!!!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_3_] Jenn[_3_] is offline

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On Aug 13, 8:49*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On Aug 13, 6:50*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
[...]

You're not getting it. OF COURSE prostitution isn't the heterosexual
lifestyle. Neither is George's past behavior with "rent boys" the
homosexual lifestyle.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Jenn said:

Neither is George's past behavior with "rent boys" the
homosexual lifestyle.

FYI, Mistress: Scottie is just gnawing on his bone. I've never engaged a
rent boy. Nor am I now promiscuous, nor have I ever been.

Have you noticed that Witless is yapping incoherently lately? This is just
one example.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_3_] Jenn[_3_] is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

Jenn said:

Neither is George's past behavior with "rent boys" the
homosexual lifestyle.

FYI, Mistress: Scottie is just gnawing on his bone. I've never engaged a
rent boy. Nor am I now promiscuous, nor have I ever been.

I thought that there was a quote from you saying that you have engaged
in that. If not, my apologies.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_3_] Jenn[_3_] is offline

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On Aug 14, 7:06*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On Aug 13, 8:49*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On Aug 13, 6:50*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
[...]

Seems to be all lumped under the same banner.

No, it seems all lumped together by YOU.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Jenn said:

FYI, Mistress: Scottie is just gnawing on his bone. I've never engaged a
rent boy. Nor am I now promiscuous, nor have I ever been.

I thought that there was a quote from you saying that you have engaged
in that. If not, my apologies.

You should know better than to take anything duh-Scottie says at face value.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 14, 9:32*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Aug 14, 7:06*pm, Jenn wrote:

You're not getting it. *OF COURSE prostitution isn't the heterosexual
lifestyle. *Neither is George's past behavior with "rent boys" the
homosexual lifestyle.

Seems to be all lumped under the same banner.
For what purpose? Strength in numbers?

2pid, you should stop hiring prosititutes.

And quit hitting on all of those young girls at the local elementary
school. The PTA is getting a bit upset. I know it's your "right", but
even in the name of the "heterosexual lifestyle" you should stop.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 14, 9:34*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Aug 14, 7:11*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

Jenn said:

*Neither is George's past behavior with "rent boys" the
homosexual lifestyle.

FYI, Mistress: Scottie is just gnawing on his bone. I've never engaged a
rent boy. Nor am I now promiscuous, nor have I ever been.

*Too unattractive to get any takers eh?
Oh well, the gay macho usenet resume bites the dust.

To bad Paul Wagner and Trots aren't around to see you fall from
grace. *LoL.

Yes, its to bad. LoL!