Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Oh goody

Bratzi's back. The Nazi convention must be over.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

Bratzi's back. The Nazi convention must be over.

Krooger's absences and returns coincide with his spells in county jail.
Could be the same for Bratzi.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
John Atkinson[_2_] John Atkinson[_2_] is offline

On Aug 17, 6:30 pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Shhhh! said:
Bratzi's back. The Nazi convention must be over.

Krooger's absences and returns coincide with his spells in county
jail. Could be the same for Bratzi.

In yet another failed attempt to rewrite history, Arny Krueger ha
been refighting the battle of the HE2005 debate over on r.a.h-e.

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

John Atkinson said:

Krooger's absences and returns coincide with his spells in county
jail. Could be the same for Bratzi.

In yet another failed attempt to rewrite history, Arny Krueger ha
been refighting the battle of the HE2005 debate over on r.a.h-e.

Mistress Jenn says we should try to ease Arnii's pain. Unfortunately,
agreeing with him and disagreeing with him both intensify it.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
John Atkinson[_2_] John Atkinson[_2_] is offline

On Aug 17, 10:56*pm, "Soundhaspriority" wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in message
... On Aug 17, 6:30 pm,
In yet another failed attempt to rewrite history, Arny Krueger ha
been refighting the battle of the HE2005 debate over on r.a.h-e.

I wish I had not missed that shootout. Reports were that you appeared
to be suffering lack of sleep, which lead some to the conclusion that
Arny had perhaps a tactical victory.

Whatever. I got my money's worth from Mr. Krueger's appearance.

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 18 Aug, 10:38, John Atkinson wrote:

Whatever. I got my money's worth from Mr. Krueger's appearance.

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

I suppose you spent about $3,000.
How many bucketfuls does that buy you?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 18, 5:16*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
On 18 Aug, 10:38, John Atkinson wrote:

Whatever. I got my money's worth from Mr. Krueger's appearance.

I suppose you spent about $3,000.
How many bucketfuls does that buy you?

Suppose I ask 3,000 times what the range of political views are for
Army officers is, and where I do not meet the "expectations" for those
views?

How many non-answers will that get me?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 18 Aug, 22:23, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Aug 18, 5:16*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

On 18 Aug, 10:38, John Atkinson wrote:
Whatever. I got my money's worth from Mr. Krueger's appearance.

I suppose you spent about $3,000.
How many bucketfuls does that buy you?

Suppose I ask 3,000 times what the range of political views are for
Army officers is, and where I do not meet the "expectations" for those
views?

How many non-answers will that get me?

I answered elsewhere, you asked a similar quaestion in another thread.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"John Atkinson" wrote in
message

wrote:
Shhhh! said:
Bratzi's back. The Nazi convention must be over.

Krooger's absences and returns coincide with his spells
in county jail. Could be the same for Bratzi.

In yet another failed attempt to rewrite history, Arny
Krueger ha been refighting the battle of the HE2005
debate over on r.a.h-e.

I hadn't noticed.

Hmmm, going back and reviewing recent posts on RAHE, I find that people
named "Sonova", "Sullivan" and "Outsor" have led the discussion and are
indeed giving John a very hard time. It appears that John shot himself in
the foot with his opening comments, and pretty well lost it in many people's
eyes before I said much at all.

I guess this is more evidence John is having his usual perceptual issues,
and can't discern the differences between my name and theirs.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"John Atkinson" wrote in
message

On Aug 17, 10:56 pm, "Soundhaspriority"
wrote:

"John Atkinson" wrote in
message
On Aug 17, 6:30 pm,
In yet another failed attempt to rewrite history, Arny
Krueger ha been refighting the battle of the HE2005
debate over on r.a.h-e.

I wish I had not missed that shootout.

Listen to the MP3 - it is still on the SP web site as of about a week ago.
The only thing the MP3 is missing is the visual image of John trying to talk
intelligently in his sleep. ;-) It's hard enough for him to do that while
awake, it seems. ;-)

Reports were that you appeared
to be suffering lack of sleep,

....or showed up while still sleeping something off... ;-)

which lead some to the
conclusion that Arny had perhaps a tactical victory.

It was not a good day for the Stereophile readers, unless they finally got
it and realized what monumental dupes they were.

Whatever. I got my money's worth from Mr. Krueger's
appearance.

I predicted that any number of years ago. John just needed to up the ante
high enough to get me interested in playing.

I'd do it again in a heartbeat, but I'm not holding my breath for John to
sign up to take that sort of abuse at his own hands again.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 19, 8:06*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in message

In yet another failed attempt to rewrite history, Arny
Krueger ha been refighting the battle of the HE2005
debate over on r.a.h-e.

I hadn't noticed.

That's strange, Mr. Krueger. The following messages
posted by you between August 9 and August 12 in the
thread "Ultrabit Platium Disk Treatment" all refer to
what happened at the HE2005 debate:

Perhaps Google is "lying" to you again, Mr. Krueger. :-)

going back and reviewing recent posts on RAHE, I find
that people named "Sonova", "Sullivan" and "Outsor"
have led the discussion and are indeed giving John a
very hard time.

They are indeed, Mr. krueger, because they find it hard
to accept that their positions on blind testing are based
on faith and belief, not on facts or argument. To echo
physicist Fritjof Capra in his 1982 book "The Turning Point,"
such people use science as a drunkard uses a lamp post: for
support rather than illumination.

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

John Atkinson said:

That's strange, Mr. Krueger. The following messages
posted by you between August 9 and August 12 in the
thread "Ultrabit Platium Disk Treatment" all refer to
what happened at the HE2005 debate:

Arnii is still reliving his "glory" days when real people actually let him
speak in public. Today, the Beast's insanity rages uncontrollably.

[Warning: The following excerpt contains concentrated Kroologic.]

Right before[sic] the HE2005 debate [Michael Fremer] walked
up to me out of the blue, and immediately began cursing and screaming
hysterically. That's happened to me about 4 times before in my 61 years so
it really didn't phase[sic] me, but its not what you call the way that most
people act, polite company or not. Clearly, I've had an effect on the man,

How odd that Arnii Krooborg should "have an effect" on someone. I can't
imagine why that could possibly be the case. As we on RAO know, Mr. **** is
barely noticeable. His torrents of snot are like the merest whisper of
thrushes in the distance; his cascades of mawkish self-pity and ****-encrusted
vitriol are like the faintest murmur of a far-off brook. One can hardly credit
the notion that anybody has ever taken any notice of Arnii Kroofeces.

Arnii, we all hope you get back in "phase", or out of "phase", or whatever the
Krooglish you were trying to say. BTW, you're not a semiliterate dolt like
Scottie. You just fall short at adult-level communication.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 19, 12:33*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Aug 18, 7:23*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Aug 18, 5:16*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

On 18 Aug, 10:38, John Atkinson wrote:
Whatever. I got my money's worth from Mr. Krueger's appearance.
I suppose you spent about $3,000.
How many bucketfuls does that buy you?

Suppose I ask 3,000 times what the range of political views are for
Army officers is, and where I do not meet the "expectations" for those
views?

How many non-answers will that get me?

*Same answer we get from you when Stephen suggest your post should
stand on their own merit, not your fictitious resume and self
adulatory claims.

Family Circus argument noted and discarded.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Harry Lavo Harry Lavo is offline

[...]

I'm sure you are being polite in not reminding Mr. Kruger that he attends
the same church on many occassions.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"John Atkinson" wrote in
message

On Aug 19, 8:06 am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in
message

In yet another failed attempt to rewrite history, Arny
Krueger ha been refighting the battle of the HE2005
debate over on r.a.h-e.

I hadn't noticed.

That's strange, Mr. Krueger. The following messages
posted by you between August 9 and August 12 in the
thread "Ultrabit Platium Disk Treatment" all refer to
what happened at the HE2005 debate:

So this is all about 3 posts?

LOL!

Perhaps Google is "lying" to you again, Mr. Krueger. :-)

Perhaps I know that you've made a lot more than 3 points in your vain
defense of your basically indefensible position, John.

going back and reviewing recent posts on RAHE, I find
that people named "Sonova", "Sullivan" and "Outsor"
have led the discussion and are indeed giving John a
very hard time.

They are indeed, Mr. krueger,

So I am right!

Well, I knew it. If I beat on you hard enough John, you'd admit the truth,
once you tired of lying about my negligable contributions to the thread.

because they find it hard
to accept that their positions on blind testing are based
on faith and belief, not on facts or argument.

Science = faith and belief? LOL!. How post-modern of you!

To echo
physicist Fritjof Capra in his 1982 book "The Turning
Point," such people use science as a drunkard uses a lamp
post: for support rather than illumination.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritjof_Capra

The physicist and Nobel prize laureate Leon M. Lederman criticized (Fritjof
Capra's 1975 book) The Tao of Physics in his 1993 book The God Pticle: If
the Universe Is the Answer, What Is the Question?[1]

"Starting with reasonable descriptions of quantum physics, he constructs
elaborate extensions, totally bereft of the understanding of how carefully
experiment and theory are woven together and how much blood, sweat, and
tears go into each painful advance."

Fritjof Capra, sounds like your kind of guy, John.

Somehow I'm not impressed. ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Arnii "Liarborg" Kroofeces whined:

In yet another failed attempt to rewrite history, Arny
Krueger ha been refighting the battle of the HE2005
debate over on r.a.h-e.

I hadn't noticed.

That's strange, Mr. Krueger. The following messages
posted by you between August 9 and August 12 in the
thread "Ultrabit Platium Disk Treatment" all refer to
what happened at the HE2005 debate:

So this is all about 3 posts?

Really, John, you should realize that three Kroo-lies don't even register in
Mr. ****'s consciousness. You have to pelt the Beast with at least a couple
dozen instances of Kroopocrisy before it acknowledges its ****fulness.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
John Atkinson[_2_] John Atkinson[_2_] is offline

On Aug 20, 1:36 pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in

On Aug 19, 8:06 am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in
message

In yet another failed attempt to rewrite history, Arny
Krueger ha been refighting the battle of the HE2005
debate over on r.a.h-e.

I hadn't noticed.

That's strange, Mr. Krueger. The following messages
posted by you between August 9 and August 12 in the
thread "Ultrabit Platium Disk Treatment" all refer to
what happened at the HE2005 debate:

So this is all about 3 posts?

3 posts that showed my statement was correct, Mr.
Krueger. And I suspect that there would have been
more than 3, had not so many of your posts been
bounced back to you by the r.a.h-e moderators. :-)

LOL!

I certainly thought your claimed memory lapse
amusing, Mr. Krueger. LOL indeed,

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"John Atkinson" wrote in
message

On Aug 20, 1:36 pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in

On Aug 19, 8:06 am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in
message

In yet another failed attempt to rewrite history, Arny
Krueger ha been refighting the battle of the HE2005
debate over on r.a.h-e.

I hadn't noticed.

That's strange, Mr. Krueger. The following messages
posted by you between August 9 and August 12 in the
thread "Ultrabit Platium Disk Treatment" all refer to
what happened at the HE2005 debate:

So this is all about 3 posts?

3 posts that showed my statement was correct, Mr.
Krueger.

No they don't. There's no need for me to refight a battle that I so
obviously won in the eyes of so many independent sources.

And I suspect that there would have been
more than 3, had not so many of your posts been
bounced back to you by the r.a.h-e moderators. :-)

Prove it.

In fact I have had zero posts bounced this year.

LOL!

I certainly thought your claimed memory lapse
amusing, Mr. Krueger. LOL indeed,

As usual John, you've got me confused with some weak-minded troll who is
deceived by your posturing. Say, the Middiot or ****R.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 20, 4:19 pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in message

On Aug 20, 1:36 pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in message

On Aug 19, 8:06 am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in message

In yet another failed attempt to rewrite history, Arny
Krueger ha been refighting the battle of the HE2005
debate over on r.a.h-e.

I hadn't noticed.

That's strange, Mr. Krueger. The following messages
posted by you between August 9 and August 12 in the
thread "Ultrabit Platium Disk Treatment" all refer to
what happened at the HE2005 debate:

So this is all about 3 posts?

3 posts that showed my statement was correct, Mr.
Krueger.

No they don't.

Really? They don't show you trying to "rewrite history,"
Mr. Krueger? After all, I did get you to admit that your
comment about Michael Fremer was incorrect on most
aspects.

There's no need for me to refight a battle that I so
obviously won in the eyes of so many independent
sources.

"Independent sources"? Let me see what Google says...
Okay, there are two Usenet posters who repeatedly
declared you the winner, Mr. Krueger. One was ScottW...
I guess he's "independent." The other is...Arny Krueger.
With all due respect, Mr. Krueger, I hardly think your
opinion is "independent."

And I suspect that there would have been
more than 3, had not so many of your posts been
bounced back to you by the r.a.h-e moderators. :-)

Prove it.

In fact I have had zero posts bounced this year.

How's it go? Ah yes...prove it. :-)

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

John Atkinson said:

With all due respect, Mr. Krueger, I hardly think your
opinion is "independent."

I have to disagree. The Krooborg has been independent of reality for
quite some time.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
John Atkinson[_2_] John Atkinson[_2_] is offline

On Aug 20, 6:10 pm, ScottW wrote:
Upon further review I still say there was no winner.

Okay. That leaves Arny Krueger as the observer who has
repeatedly declared Arny Krueger the "winner" of the
HE2005 debate.

But if I have to declare the biggest loser of the day, it was the
host. How embarrassing for him to host such a lame event.

The live audience appeared to disagree with you, ScottW.

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

In the category of stupid, pointless poster, the nominees a duh-Scottie
Witlessmongrel. (BTW, Jenn, that's his last name. His middle name is
Cretin. He lives in Vista, CA. Google shows a toxic waste dump across the
street from his farmhouse.)

"Independent sources"? Let me see what Google says...
Okay, there are two Usenet posters who repeatedly
declared you the winner, Mr. Krueger. One was ScottW...

I'd YAP-YAP-YAP! you prove BARK-BARK-BARKETY-BARK! a ROWF! grrrr! link

Bad dog! Sit! Roll over!

Upon further review I still say there was no winner.

Is there an imbecile in the house? We need a moron here ASAP!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 20, 6:30 pm, ScottW wrote:
On Aug 20, 3:19 pm, John Atkinson wrote:
On Aug 20, 6:10 pm, ScottW wrote:
Upon further review I still say there was no winner.

Okay.

Wait a sec. You seem to think you can walk away from
a blatant lie that easily?

Lie? The posts of yours I read seemed to indicate that you
felt I was the loser of the debate. I, naturally, assumed that
you therefore felt Mr. Krueger was the winner, ScottW.

But if I have to declare the biggest loser of the day, it was the
host. How embarrassing for him to host such a lame event.

You see. If I am the loser, that makes Mr. Krueger the...what?

But as you said:
Upon further review I still say there was no winner.

Okay. We have a debate where there was one loser, whom
you say was me, but no winner.

I know you don't think your integrity is worth much...

Aah, and now the apparently obligatory demonstration of
mindreading. :-)

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
UnsteadyKen[_3_] UnsteadyKen[_3_] is offline

George M. Middius wrote...

Is there an imbecile in the house? We need a moron here ASAP!

Here me is, wot u want?

--
Ken

http://www.members.lycos.co.uk/buddyduck/
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

UnsteadyKen said:

Is there an imbecile in the house? We need a moron here ASAP!

Here me is, wot u want?

Prove it!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

UnsteadyKen said:

Is there an imbecile in the house? We need a moron here ASAP!

Here me is, wot u want?

Prove it!

Been there, done did that.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Jenn said:

Is there an imbecile in the house? We need a moron here ASAP!

Here me is, wot u want?

Prove it!

Been there, done did that.

You're integrity suck's.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
UnsteadyKen[_3_] UnsteadyKen[_3_] is offline

George M. Middius wrote...

Here me is, wot u want?

Prove it!

Its definitely me alright, I mean I'm in my house, if I
wasn't me i'd be in whoever i was's house wouldnt I?
And all my cloths fit nice and I know where everything is, look
theres my sock drawer, if it wasn't me I wouldn't know that would I?
And I just looked in the mirror and I look just like the photo in
my passport (I keep it hidden in my sock drawer another thing I
wouldn't know if I was someone else) except I just noticed theyve stuck
the photo in backwards or something. Typical British government, to
busy invading Iraq to get the important things right.
Anyway it's me, so what did you want? more washing up I suppose.

--
Ken

http://www.members.lycos.co.uk/buddyduck/
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

UnsteadyKen said:

Here me is, wot u want?

Prove it!

Its definitely me alright, I mean I'm in my house, if I
wasn't me i'd be in whoever i was's house wouldnt I?
And all my cloths fit nice and I know where everything is, look
theres my sock drawer, if it wasn't me I wouldn't know that would I?
And I just looked in the mirror and I look just like the photo in
my passport (I keep it hidden in my sock drawer another thing I
wouldn't know if I was someone else) except I just noticed theyve stuck
the photo in backwards or something. Typical British government, to
busy invading Iraq to get the important things right.
Anyway it's me, so what did you want? more washing up I suppose.

No thank you. Stay in your kitchen. We don't need no second-string morons
on RAO. When I put out the call for an imbecile, I want the real thing.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 20 Aug, 19:34, Jenn wrote:
In article ,
*George M. Middius wrote:

UnsteadyKen said:

Is there an imbecile in the house? We need a moron here ASAP!

Here me is, wot u want?

Prove it!

Been there, done did that.

pot of irony meet the killed kettle black

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"John Atkinson" wrote in
message

On Aug 20, 4:19 pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in
message

On Aug 20, 1:36 pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in
message

On Aug 19, 8:06 am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote
in message

[...]

Since you brought the issue up John, the burden of proof lies with you.

Oh, I forgot John, are above all that - you can say what you will and it
*must* be accepted as permanent truth. That's how you run Stereophile, so
why shouldn't the rest of the universe run by your rules? ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 20, 6:10 pm, ScottW wrote:
Upon further review I still say there was no winner.

Okay. That leaves Arny Krueger as the observer who has
repeatedly declared Arny Krueger the "winner" of the
HE2005 debate.

But if I have to declare the biggest loser of the day,
it was the host. How embarrassing for him to host such a
lame event.

The live audience appeared to disagree with you, ScottW.

Agreed.

Especially Fremer and Lavo. They both seem to live from melt-down to
melt-down, so this was one of the high points of their pathetic lives.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Aug 21, 4:38�am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in

On Aug 20, 6:10 pm, ScottW wrote:
Upon further review I still say there was no winner.

Okay. That leaves Arny Krueger as the observer who has
repeatedly declared Arny Krueger the "winner" of the
HE2005 debate.

But if I have to declare the biggest loser of the day,
it was the host. How embarrassing for him to host such a
lame event.

The live audience appeared to disagree with you, ScottW.

Agreed.

Especially Fremer and Lavo. They both seem to live from melt-down to
melt-down, so this was one of the high points of their pathetic lives.

Maybe, maybe not. We all know that this was your fifteen minutes of
fame. That's why you keep bringing it up...it's the closest you've
ever come to actually making an impact in the world of audio.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Vinylanach" wrote in message

On Aug 21, 4:38?am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in

On Aug 20, 6:10 pm, ScottW wrote:
Upon further review I still say there was no winner.

Okay. That leaves Arny Krueger as the observer who has
repeatedly declared Arny Krueger the "winner" of the
HE2005 debate.

But if I have to declare the biggest loser of the day,
it was the host. How embarrassing for him to host such
a lame event.
The live audience appeared to disagree with you, ScottW.

Agreed.

Especially Fremer and Lavo. They both seem to live from
melt-down to melt-down, so this was one of the high
points of their pathetic lives.

Maybe, maybe not. We all know that this was your fifteen
minutes of fame.

Shows how little you know about events in the real world Marc - the event
lasted for about an hour, and it was talked about quite heavily for a couple
of months before, and about a year after.

That's why you keep bringing it up

Shows even more about how little you know or can even perceive, Marc.
Atkinson brought it up on RAO the last time it was brought up here.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 25 Aug, 09:01, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Vinylanach" wrote in message

On Aug 21, 4:38?am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in

On Aug 20, 6:10 pm, ScottW wrote:
[...]

Atkinson brought it up on RAO the last time it was brought up here.- Ascunde citatul -

Yet you are even more famous for having been sued for the libels
you perpetrated on RAO.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
Especially Fremer and Lavo. They both seem to live from
melt-down to melt-down, so this was one of the high
points of their pathetic lives.

Maybe, maybe not. *We all know that this was your fifteen
minutes of fame. That's why you keep bringing it up

Shows even more about how little you know or can even perceive,
Marc. Atkinson brought it up on RAO the last time it was brought
up here.

For the record, this was in reference to you recently referring to
your
HE2005 on r.a.h-e, Mr. Krueger.

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 25, 6:01�am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Vinylanach" wrote in message

On Aug 21, 4:38?am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in

On Aug 20, 6:10 pm, ScottW wrote:
Upon further review I still say there was no winner.

Okay. That leaves Arny Krueger as the observer who has
repeatedly declared Arny Krueger the "winner" of the
HE2005 debate.

But if I have to declare the biggest loser of the day,
it was the host. How embarrassing for him to host such
a lame event.
The live audience appeared to disagree with you, ScottW.

Agreed.

Especially Fremer and Lavo. They both seem to live from
melt-down to melt-down, so this was one of the high
points of their pathetic lives.

Maybe, maybe not. �We all know that this was your fifteen
minutes of fame.

Shows how little you know about events in the real world Marc -

Oh, Jesus Christ. You're so ****ing pathetic.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Vinylanach said:

We all know that this was your fifteen
minutes of fame.

Shows how little you know about events in the real world Marc -

Oh, Jesus Christ. You're so ****ing pathetic.

Well, Marc letsee what pathetic means in the real *world* Marc. Its a given
you don't know much about language Marc since, your experience is pretty
limited in siccicncce Marck.

1 : having a capacity to move one to either compassionate or contemptuous pity

So you're saying you move Arnii to pity or contemptuous-pity Marc. Marc thats,
a big laugh, LOL Marrc.

2 : marked by sorrow or melancholy : sad

Wait a sec, Marc now you're saying you're sad Mark. I guess we all know what
that means Marc.

3 : pitifully inferior or inadequate the restaurant's pathetic service

LOL Marc, its like they knew you *when* they wrote this dictoinnery Marc.

4 : absurd, laughable a pathetic costume

Not so hard to believe *people* who actually know your trick's when, you are
delivering a basket of eggs in a Santa Clause *costume* Marc. ROOTLFLMO!

;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Aug 25, 6:59�pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Vinylanach said:

[...]

Sadly, this parody makes more sense than Arny's assertion that in the
real world people know he debated John Atkinson at the HE Show in
2005. In the real world I live in, no one knows who Arny is, what he
stands for or what subject he debated. In my real world, which is
populated with noted audio manufacturers, recording engineers and well-
known musicians and journalists, Arny walked out of HE 2005 and into
utter oblivion.

Boon