Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Witlessmongrel's "integrity" informs his "morality" ;-)

Health care vs. luxury cars: No difference!
(Thanks for admitting you lied about driving a Corolla, Witless.)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

More incomprehensible gibbering from Witlessmongrel.

Health care vs. luxury cars: No difference!
(Thanks for admitting you lied about driving a Corolla, Witless.)

Wanna bet? Come 'on George...go all in.

I can understand you forgot what you said. It was less than two hours ago,
after all.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 14, 3:17*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Aug 14, 1:10*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

More incomprehensible gibbering from Witlessmongrel.

Health care vs. luxury cars: No difference!
(Thanks for admitting you lied about driving a Corolla, Witless.)

*Wanna bet? *Come 'on George...go all in.

I can understand you forgot what you said. It was less than two hours ago,
after all.

* You ****ed away this month's welfare already? *What's left for you?
Trips to the blood and sperm bank?

2pid, have you always relied on income as a measure of the value a
person adds to society?

I'm just curious. This dovetails nicely with your theory that the
amount of christmas presents one receives is a measure of the amount
of 'love' others feel toward him.

That's a pretty sad philosophy, 2pid. Your jeebus was never a
millionaire, you know, so therefore he was worthless to you.

Why do you worship a person who is worthless in your eyes? That's
strange, don't you agree?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 14, 3:39*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Aug 14, 1:30*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:

More incomprehensible gibbering from Witlessmongrel.

Health care vs. luxury cars: No difference!
(Thanks for admitting you lied about driving a Corolla, Witless..)

*Wanna bet? *Come 'on George...go all in.

I can understand you forgot what you said. It was less than two hours ago,
after all.

* You ****ed away this month's welfare already? *What's left for you?
Trips to the blood and sperm bank?

2pid, have you always relied on income as a measure of the value a
person adds to society?

No, it's how society values a persons contribution to society.

LOL!

BZZZZZZT!

LMAO!

I'm just curious. This dovetails nicely with your theory that the
amount of christmas presents one receives is a measure of the amount
of 'love' others feel toward him.

That's a pretty sad philosophy, 2pid. Your jeebus was never a
millionaire, you know, so therefore he was worthless to you.

*He was not highly valued by society until long after his death.
*Your grasp of history is very weak.

No, it isn't. He has no value, as income is "it's how society values a
persons (sic) contribution to society". As I said, jeebus was never a
millionaire.

Since his death, I would guess that the various christian churches
have collected more money than by
anything else, individual, corporation, or gov't.

Ah, so the christian *churches* have value, but *jeebus* doesn't.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Why do you worship a person who is worthless in your eyes?

*Me? Worship? *LoL. * You jump to the strangest conclusions.

So all of your earlier statements about people going to church was
just hypocritical lying on your part.

That figures. LoL
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

The Idiot tries to deny reality yet again.

Why do you worship a person who is worthless in your eyes?

*Me? Worship? *LoL. * You jump to the strangest conclusions.

So all of your earlier statements about people going to church was
just hypocritical lying on your part.

You can't possibly be this confused, you must be stoned.

We all know you said you're worshipful and religious, Witless. You also said
you drive a Corolla. You also said a person's choice of automobile is no
more important than access to health care.

You're just too stupid to understand what you say. That's why you're always
whining about everybody else's failure to 'understand' you. We understand in
normal adult language, whereas you gibber in Idiot Speak.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default 2pid edifies christian 'worth'

On Aug 14, 8:59*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Aug 14, 4:51*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:

[...]

*Ah, the childish jeebus taunts again.

So, to sum up: society "values" those with high incomes, and
"devalues" those who do not have high income.

jeebus never had a high income, so therefore jeebus was valueless to
society. christian churches, however, have a large rake, so *they're*
full of value to society.

Those are *your* words, 2pid. I see you are "abdicating" on that
argument.

That figures.

Gives us a "Muhammed was a pig" just to show you're
an equal opportunity denigrator.

I've already said I think that *all* religions are bull****. Why
should I care if you can't read?

I bet George's monthly income you won't.

I'll bet that you're an imbecile. Who will win? LoL!

Anyway, you remain confused. *As a man you have no value
alive or dead. Most men diminish in value upon their death.

BZZZZZZT! You've already shown your ignorance.

Christ was quite the exception. But you'll never understand.

"Family Circus" argument ignored.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Why do you worship a person who is worthless in your eyes?

*Me? Worship? *LoL. * You jump to the strangest conclusions.

So all of your earlier statements about people going to church was
just hypocritical lying on your part.

* You can't possibly be this confused, you must be stoned.

"Christmas always get you lonely people agitated.
You should visit a church and pray to calm your soul."

As I thought: hypocritical lying on 2pid's part.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 14, 9:13*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
The Idiot tries to deny reality yet again.

Why do you worship a person who is worthless in your eyes?

*Me? Worship? *LoL. * You jump to the strangest conclusions.

So all of your earlier statements about people going to church was
just hypocritical lying on your part.

* You can't possibly be this confused, you must be stoned.

We all know you said you're worshipful and religious, Witless. You also said
you drive a Corolla. You also said a person's choice of automobile is no
more important than access to health care.

You're just too stupid to understand what you say. That's why you're always
whining about everybody else's failure to 'understand' you. We understand in
normal adult language, whereas you gibber in Idiot Speak.

He's sinking fast. Let's take up a collection. The paint thinner he's
getting from the Dollar Store is wreaking havoc on his 'brain'. He's
needs the good stuff, and pronto!