Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Question for Scottie Witlessmongrel

Have you decided whose fault it is? Your profound and persistent stupidity,
I mean. You've been trying to blame Shushie and Jenn and Lord High Editor
Atkinson for it, but we all laughed at you. Maybe you've moved on to blaming
"God"? Your recent irreligious comments bespeak a degree of disenchantment
with "Him" that we haven't seen before. Personally, I'm quite sure at least
part of your disability was caused by your irresponsible mommy, who you've
told us is a lifelong chain-smoker. You didn't deny that she is or was a
chronic drunk, so I'm assuming she was that too.

Your recent spate of gibberish posts don't raise the sympathy level, you
know. You still remind us of a mistreated dog that snaps and snarls at every
passerby. Also, your habit of parroting the brain-dead yammering of your
'thought' leaders in Right Blogistan reinforces the impression that you are
still angry at Mommy. I realize that as a chronic drunk and chain-smoker,
Mommy Witlessmongrel wasn't much of an authority figure, so naturally you
still need somebody to tell you everything will be OK.

Woof-woof-yap-yap. There. No need for you to post another meaningless
regurgitation of your patented blend of dogma/gibberish/idiocy.