Pelufo

Default WTB: 50W Power Amp

Looking for a decent 2 channel 50W-100W power amp for my stereo.
Thanks.
The Only

Hi. Kenwood Basic M1: 105 x 2 rms.
Checked and working perfectly. Cosmetics not great, but definitely not
terrible.
I have 183 + FB at eBay selling vintage electronics.
$85. + shipping,
Paul

WindsorFox[SS]

Pelufo wrote:

Looking for a decent 2 channel 50W-100W power amp for my stereo.
Thanks.

http://members.aol.com/KDresch/mc-2505.html

Check out the forums at the [SS] clan site http://www.shamikaserver.com

This post should NOT be included at horsepowered.com it is meant to
be the Usenet group rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang ONLY. This posting
was originated on RAMFM and is not intended nor authorized for use on
any other web site such horsepowered.com. Therefore it shold not be
seen as an endorsement of their products and services.