Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Default The Question Mikey is Afraid to Answer

Mickey, have you noticed Arnii's barrage of ridiculous accusations toward
Jennifer? Previously, you've told us that Arnii never attacks anybody
without provocation, and he never outright lies about other people, and he
never treats anybody worse than they treat him. Is it time to revise your
appraisal of Krooger's behavior?

[This space left open for Mikey's gratuitous venting about how I'm so much
worse than Arnii, yada yada yada.]

Now you can slam your keyboard down without answering the question.
"Bawk-bawk-buk-buk-buk-BAWWWK!"

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

Mickey, have you noticed Arnii's barrage of ridiculous accusations toward
Jennifer? Previously, you've told us that Arnii never attacks anybody
without provocation, and he never outright lies about other people, and he
never treats anybody worse than they treat him. Is it time to revise your
appraisal of Krooger's behavior?

[This space left open for Mikey's gratuitous venting about how I'm so much
worse than Arnii, yada yada yada.]

Jenn has been totally courteous to ARny.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

Mickey, have you noticed Arnii's barrage of ridiculous accusations toward
Jennifer?

I see that expressed his suspicions.

Previously, you've told us that Arnii never attacks anybody
without provocation, and he never outright lies about other people, and he
never treats anybody worse than they treat him.

That was an attack? What lie did he tell?

Is it time to revise your
appraisal of Krooger's behavior?

[This space left open for Mikey's gratuitous venting about how I'm so much
worse than Arnii, yada yada yada.]

Finally an admission, you are the worst piece of **** to ever touch a
keyboard.

Now you can slam your keyboard down without answering the question.
"Bawk-bawk-buk-buk-buk-BAWWWK!"

You're ****ing chIckens now?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Forwarder

George M. Middius wrote:

Mickey, have you noticed Arnii's barrage of ridiculous accusations toward
Jennifer? Previously, you've told us that Arnii never attacks anybody
without provocation,

And he doesn't. It still holds true. Jennifer is normal human being and
that's provacation enough for Arny. Nothing to ask or misunderstand here.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

[dot] net wrote in message

Mickey, have you noticed Arnii's barrage of ridiculous
accusations toward Jennifer?

Yes, I accused Jenn of hiding her identity while trying to use her identity
to gain debating points. Jenn admitted that she had hidden her identity and
gave her (rediculous slightly paranoid) reasons for doing so.

In the Middius "sockpuppet's rule" scheme of things, obliging people to take
responsibility for their actions must be a high crime.

Consider what would happen if Middius were a *victim* of the *crime* of
being held responsble for his years of horrid behavior around here.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

[dot] net wrote in message

Mickey, have you noticed Arnii's barrage of ridiculous
accusations toward Jennifer?

Yes, I accused Jenn of hiding her identity while trying to use her
identity to gain debating points. Jenn admitted that she had hidden her
identity and gave her (rediculous slightly paranoid) reasons for doing
so.

Gee! Considereing the dozens of people that emailed
you kiddie pron, can you balme her?!?!?!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn

[dot] net wrote in message

Mickey, have you noticed Arnii's barrage of ridiculous
accusations toward Jennifer?

Yes, I accused Jenn of hiding her identity while trying to use her identity
to gain debating points. Jenn admitted that she had hidden her identity and
gave her (rediculous slightly paranoid) reasons for doing so.

Sir, a person showed up on my freaking doorstep. What, exactly, about
that is "rediculous (sic) slightly paranoid"? Good GOD you're odd.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn

[dot] net wrote in message

Mickey, have you noticed Arnii's barrage of ridiculous
accusations toward Jennifer?

Yes, I accused Jenn of hiding her identity while trying to use her
identity to gain debating points. Jenn admitted that she had hidden her
identity and gave her (rediculous slightly paranoid) reasons for doing
so.

Gee! Considereing the dozens of people that emailed
you kiddie pron, can you balme her?!?!?!

Just for the record, I never sent Arny any kiddie porn. Do we know if
ANYONE actually did?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Jenn said:

Gee! Considereing the dozens of people that emailed
you kiddie pron, can you balme her?!?!?!

Just for the record, I never sent Arny any kiddie porn. Do we know if
ANYONE actually did?

Nobody sent any porn to Krooger. This is another one of the Beast's
imaginary conspiracies.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

[dot] net wrote in message

Mickey, have you noticed Arnii's barrage of ridiculous
accusations toward Jennifer?

Yes, I accused Jenn of hiding her identity while trying to use her
identity to gain debating points. Jenn admitted that she had hidden her
identity and gave her (rediculous slightly paranoid) reasons for doing
so.

Gee! Considereing the dozens of people that emailed
you kiddie pron, can you balme her?!?!?!

Just for the record, I never sent Arny any kiddie porn. Do we know if
ANYONE actually did?

nobody did, he made it all up. nobody sent him any porn.
and later, when backed into a corner, he then stated
that he showed the purported photos to a Michigan State Police
Detective,who told him that the participants were adults.
I mean, even given the ridiculous
assumption that somebody sent him porn,
it certainly was not obvious that it was kiddie porn. He could tell
that as well as a police officer, and even so, if it was that
close a call, and not obvious, he should not
be accusing people of that.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn

In article ,
wrote:

Jenn said:

Gee! Considereing the dozens of people that emailed
you kiddie pron, can you balme her?!?!?!

Just for the record, I never sent Arny any kiddie porn. Do we know if
ANYONE actually did?

Nobody sent any porn to Krooger. This is another one of the Beast's
imaginary conspiracies.

And he calls others paranoid?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Ruud Broens

"Jenn" wrote in message
: In article ,
: "Arny Krueger" wrote:
:
: "George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast
: [dot] net wrote in message
:
:
: Mickey, have you noticed Arnii's barrage of ridiculous
: accusations toward Jennifer?
:
: Yes, I accused Jenn of hiding her identity while trying to use her identity
: to gain debating points. Jenn admitted that she had hidden her identity and
: gave her (rediculous slightly paranoid) reasons for doing so.
:
: Sir, a person showed up on my freaking doorstep. What, exactly, about
: that is "rediculous (sic) slightly paranoid"? Good GOD you're odd.

Wir von Krueger Krankheiten Korrekturgesellschaft must protest agahst this
simplification. Odd does not begin to describe dieses symdrone. Der Arny
ist ja ein Unikum.

dr Rudi
dipolkorrecturer, KKK

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sander deWaal

"Ruud Broens" said:

Wir von Krueger Krankheiten Korrekturgesellschaft must protest agahst this
simplification. Odd does not begin to describe dieses symdrone. Der Arny
ist ja ein Unikum.

Aber mein lieber Herr Kollege,

Hatten Sie nicht versprochen, darüber nicht zu reden ohne zustimmung
bzw. auftrag von ihre Mitarbeiter ins Büro?

Jetzt sollen wir Massnahmen nehmen müssen.

dr Rudi
dipolkorrecturer, KKK

Aber doch nicht mehr vor lange.....

Ihre Bruder-ins-Böse,

Dipl. Ing. Sander Der Wahl, ohne Gebühr.

--

- Never argue with idiots, they drag you down their level and beat you with experience. -
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

Jenn said:

Gee! Considereing the dozens of people that emailed
you kiddie pron, can you balme her?!?!?!

Just for the record, I never sent Arny any kiddie porn. Do we know if
ANYONE actually did?

Nobody sent any porn to Krooger. This is another one of the Beast's
imaginary conspiracies.

And he calls others paranoid?

If you believe a waord that Middius says, you're worse than paranoid, you're
just as deranged as he is.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Ruud Broens

"Sander deWaal" wrote in message
: "Ruud Broens" said:
:
[...]
: --
:
: - Never argue with idiots, they drag you down their level and beat you with
experience. -

Ensschuldigung, Herr Kollege,
was Lese ich in sektion 43, driitter paragreuf,
"zustimmung nur Benoetigt im falle der Zweifel"

dafon kann doch die Rede hier nicht sein, herr K. ?
R.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Ruud Broens

wrought:

: If you believe a waord that Middius says, you're worse than paranoid, you're
: just as deranged as he is.
:
i always have grave doubts
when confronted
with the written waord

Kmember

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sander deWaal

"Ruud Broens" said:

[...]

Ist es nur reiner Zufall, dass ich hier das Handbuch des KKK bevor
mich hab', und *es gibt gar kein Sektion 43* , sowie auch kein dritter
Paragraph.

Also jetzt sind sie bescheuert, herr Kollege.

Drauf damit, ins blaue Hinein, Sie sind verhaftet, mitnehmen und
zofort erschiessen etc. etc.

(you know the drill)

Ausgerechnet Sie! Schade, immer noch Schade........

Einen recht Gutenabend noch!

--

- Never argue with idiots, they drag you down their level and beat you with experience. -
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn

wrote:

Jenn said:

Gee! Considereing the dozens of people that emailed
you kiddie pron, can you balme her?!?!?!

Just for the record, I never sent Arny any kiddie porn. Do we know if
ANYONE actually did?

Nobody sent any porn to Krooger. This is another one of the Beast's
imaginary conspiracies.

And he calls others paranoid?

If you believe a waord that Middius says, you're worse than paranoid, you're
just as deranged as he is.

Did Arny say that he received child porn? Did he actually receive it?
Did someone here send it to him?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

news : "Ruud Broens" said:
:
: : Wir von Krueger Krankheiten Korrekturgesellschaft must protest agahst this
: : simplification. Odd does not begin to describe dieses symdrone. Der Arny
: : ist ja ein Unikum.
: :
: :
: : Aber mein lieber Herr Kollege,
: :
: : Hatten Sie nicht versprochen, darüber nicht zu reden ohne zustimmung
: : bzw. auftrag von ihre Mitarbeiter ins Büro?
: :
: :
: : Jetzt sollen wir Massnahmen nehmen müssen.
: :
: :
: : dr Rudi
: : dipolkorrecturer, KKK
: :
: :
: : Aber doch nicht mehr vor lange.....
: :
: :
: :
: : Ihre Bruder-ins-Böse,
: :
: : Dipl. Ing. Sander Der Wahl, ohne Gebühr.
: :
: : --
: :
[...]

Das war doch alles ein Schertz, lieber Kollege !
It's called "pulling an Arny", dh
it's not what i said, but what i _meant to say_
what counts

also, alles Klar ?

im Falle von verhaftung, ein recht gueter Abend
ist ja gesichert, habe ich doch 'n Menge Schnapps
marke Kruegerborger kalt im Kuhlschrank ;-)

bis alte-Kollege-reunion,

Rudi
oj

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Jenn" wrote in message

Did Arny say that he received child porn?

Yes, that is a fact.
He has made that accusation numerous times against numerous individuals.
These include George Middius, Dave Weil, Signal (Paul Dormer), myself and
even John Atkinson.

Did he actually receive it?

He has yet to prove that. He did publish the text of purported
emails, but not the pictures. He provided header information
but some people with computer savvy indicated that these so-called headers
were forgeries

Did someone here send it to him?

He has never offered any evidence of who sent him the purported material.
He only offered discredited evidence that he received them from somewhere.

It was several years after this event that Arnie claimed that he had just
showed them to the MSP detective. So, to do that, he must have kept the
offensive
material on his hard drive for a number of years.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

"Jenn" wrote in message

wrote:

Jenn said:

Gee! Considereing the dozens of people that emailed
you kiddie pron, can you balme her?!?!?!

Just for the record, I never sent Arny any kiddie porn. Do we know
if
ANYONE actually did?

Nobody sent any porn to Krooger. This is another one of the Beast's
imaginary conspiracies.

And he calls others paranoid?

If you believe a waord that Middius says, you're worse than paranoid,
you're
just as deranged as he is.

Did Arny say that he received child porn? Did he actually receive it?
Did someone here send it to him?

You know what? Instead of draggin the whole group back through that
tedious episode... do some google searches and read ancient history....
and spare the rest of us the agony of reliving it one more time.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn

In article AkUCf.62710$0G.52367@dukeread10,
"ScottW" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

wrote:

Jenn said:

Gee! Considereing the dozens of people that emailed
you kiddie pron, can you balme her?!?!?!

Just for the record, I never sent Arny any kiddie porn. Do we know
if
ANYONE actually did?

Nobody sent any porn to Krooger. This is another one of the Beast's
imaginary conspiracies.

And he calls others paranoid?

If you believe a waord that Middius says, you're worse than paranoid,
you're
just as deranged as he is.

Did Arny say that he received child porn? Did he actually receive it?
Did someone here send it to him?

You know what? Instead of draggin the whole group back through that
tedious episode... do some google searches and read ancient history....
and spare the rest of us the agony of reliving it one more time.

ScottW

The thing is, I don't really care. The issue is that Nyob says that if
I believe Middius on this, that I'm deranged. I'd like to know Nyob's
take on the events.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

"Jenn" wrote in message
In article AkUCf.62710$0G.52367@dukeread10,
"ScottW" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

wrote:

Jenn said:

[...]

Then don't ask....

The issue is that Nyob says that if
I believe Middius on this, that I'm deranged.

No... he says if you believe Middius on anything you're deranged. Look..
you do need to understand that Arny is Middius' reason for being here. His
audio commentary is extremely rare... he's prone to personal attacks... and
if you don't agree that Arny is the great satan of RAO... you're a borg.
Arny... is his flip side... prone to arrogance, gross condescension and
unfounded accusations. Tell him he's wrong about anything.. and he will
usually wig out over it. Pull up some threads with him and Glen Zelniker
of Z-systems going at it and you'll see what I mean. All you can get out him
is the reflex sockpuppet accusation.
Frankly, they both have serious issues and if you just have a little
patience you will find all this on your own in due time.

But I implore you, don't force the group into rehashing these despicable
historical events. Just use google and you can find out all you want to
know without getting someone's spun version. I guarantee you... the
reality isn't pretty.

I'd like to know Nyob's
take on the events.

Now you're not making sense... you said you didn't care.... what makes
Nyobs take on things so important?

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

In article ,
[dot] net wrote:

Jenn said:

Gee! Considereing the dozens of people that emailed
you kiddie pron, can you balme her?!?!?!

Just for the record, I never sent Arny any kiddie porn.
Do we know if ANYONE actually did?

Nobody sent any porn to Krooger. This is another one of
the Beast's imaginary conspiracies.

And he calls others paranoid?

A well-known definition of a Usenet newbie - someone who believes anything
that was posted by the sockpuppet known as George Middius.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

wrote in message
nk.net
comcast [dot] net wrote:

Jenn said:

Gee! Considereing the dozens of people that emailed
you kiddie pron, can you balme her?!?!?!

Just for the record, I never sent Arny any kiddie
porn. Do we know if ANYONE actually did?

Nobody sent any porn to Krooger. This is another one of
the Beast's imaginary conspiracies.

And he calls others paranoid?

If you believe a waord that Middius says, you're worse
than paranoid, you're just as deranged as he is.

Nahh, Jenn is just really naive about the ways of the Usenet world.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn

In article 0UUCf.62715$0G.24958@dukeread10,
"ScottW" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
In article AkUCf.62710$0G.52367@dukeread10,
"ScottW" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

wrote:

Jenn said:

[...]

Tell me about it!

Tell him he's wrong about anything.. and he will
usually wig out over it. Pull up some threads with him and Glen Zelniker
of Z-systems going at it and you'll see what I mean. All you can get out him
is the reflex sockpuppet accusation.
Frankly, they both have serious issues and if you just have a little
patience you will find all this on your own in due time.

But I implore you, don't force the group into rehashing these despicable
historical events. Just use google and you can find out all you want to
know without getting someone's spun version. I guarantee you... the
reality isn't pretty.

I fully understand what you are saying, and it's not my wish to have the
whole thing re-hashed. I simply want to see how objective Nyob is.
Truly.

I'd like to know Nyob's
take on the events.

Now you're not making sense... you said you didn't care.... what makes
Nyobs take on things so important?

See above.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
et,

comcast [dot] net wrote:

Jenn said:

Gee! Considereing the dozens of people that emailed
you kiddie pron, can you balme her?!?!?!

Just for the record, I never sent Arny any kiddie
porn. Do we know if ANYONE actually did?

Nobody sent any porn to Krooger. This is another one
of the Beast's imaginary conspiracies.

And he calls others paranoid?

If you believe a waord that Middius says, you're worse
than paranoid, you're just as deranged as he is.

Did Arny say that he received child porn?

Yes.

Did he actually receive it?

How would *anybody* else know for sure if I did or not?

Did someone here send it to him?

Jenn, you're worse than naive if you think that someone would admit to it in
public.

I can smell the turnips from here!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at]
comcast [dot] net wrote in message

Mickey, have you noticed Arnii's barrage of ridiculous
accusations toward Jennifer?

Yes, I accused Jenn of hiding her identity while trying
to use her identity to gain debating points. Jenn
admitted that she had hidden her identity and gave her
(rediculous slightly paranoid) reasons for doing so.

Sir, a person showed up on my freaking doorstep.

A person shows up on my doorstep every day or two, more or less.

So what?

What, exactly, about that is "rediculous (sic) slightly
paranoid"?

There must be a 50 cent word for paranoid fear that someone will show up on
one's doorstep.

As close as I can come is "fear of door-to-door solicitors".

Good GOD you're odd.

No, I'm just not paralyzed by fear by the thought of seeing another human
being on my doorstep.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

In article ,
[dot] net wrote:

Jenn said:

Gee! Considereing the dozens of people that emailed
you kiddie pron, can you balme her?!?!?!

Just for the record, I never sent Arny any kiddie porn.
Do we know if ANYONE actually did?

Nobody sent any porn to Krooger. This is another one of
the Beast's imaginary conspiracies.

And he calls others paranoid?

A well-known definition of a Usenet newbie - someone who believes anything
that was posted by the sockpuppet known as George Middius.

What that he said about the kiddie-porn issue is false?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

"Jenn" wrote in message

I fully understand what you are saying, and it's not my wish to have the
whole thing re-hashed. I simply want to see how objective Nyob is.
Truly.

Well rehashing that piece of history isn't going to answer that question.
Mike isn't gonna be objective as he has been the brunt of relentless Middius
ridicule for years.... Search George Middius author and bugeater if you
don't believe me.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
et,

comcast [dot] net wrote:

Jenn said:

Gee! Considereing the dozens of people that emailed
you kiddie pron, can you balme her?!?!?!

Just for the record, I never sent Arny any kiddie
porn. Do we know if ANYONE actually did?

Nobody sent any porn to Krooger. This is another one
of the Beast's imaginary conspiracies.

And he calls others paranoid?

If you believe a waord that Middius says, you're worse
than paranoid, you're just as deranged as he is.

Did Arny say that he received child porn?

Yes.

Did he actually receive it?

How would *anybody* else know for sure if I did or not?

You mean no one asked you for "proof"?

Did someone here send it to him?

Jenn, you're worse than naive if you think that someone would admit to it in
public.

I was asking Nyob. If it is not known who sent the alleged porn, why
did you accuse someone here of sending it to you?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

"Jenn" wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

In article ,
[dot] net wrote:

Jenn said:

Gee! Considereing the dozens of people that emailed
you kiddie pron, can you balme her?!?!?!

Just for the record, I never sent Arny any kiddie porn.
Do we know if ANYONE actually did?

Nobody sent any porn to Krooger. This is another one of
the Beast's imaginary conspiracies.

And he calls others paranoid?

A well-known definition of a Usenet newbie - someone who believes
anything
that was posted by the sockpuppet known as George Middius.

What that he said about the kiddie-porn issue is false?

OMFG.... didn't anyone ever tell you about wrestling with pigs in the
mud?
You're just gonna get covered with mud... and the pig.... well he likes it.

You're starting to show a serious attraction for the mud.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

[...]

I'm surprised that you're not intelligent enough to understand that
someone from a newsgroup arrived at my door uninvited. He lived about
100 miles away from me. I took this uninvited visit at 10 p.m. from a
stranger who was a political opponent online to be a threatening move.
I also received phone calls from him. All of this took place because I
revealed information about myself (mostly just my last name) in a
newsgroup. If you want to call that "paranoid", then have at it.
Additionally, up yours.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn

In article ncVCf.62719$0G.15844@dukeread10,
"ScottW" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

I fully understand what you are saying, and it's not my wish to have the
whole thing re-hashed. I simply want to see how objective Nyob is.
Truly.

Well rehashing that piece of history isn't going to answer that question.
Mike isn't gonna be objective as he has been the brunt of relentless Middius
ridicule for years.... Search George Middius author and bugeater if you
don't believe me.

ScottW

Understood. I didn't mean to upset the peace.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message news:MN-

No, I'm just not paralyzed by fear by the thought of seeing another human
being on my doorstep.

Is that why you freaked out and threatened to call the cops on Marc when he
said he might be in your neighborhood? Quit trying to be all macho when
there's a lady present, you look silly.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"Jenn" wrote in message

exactly 6 minutes after I posted!

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

Did Arny say that he received child porn?

Yes.

Did he actually receive it?

How would *anybody* else know for sure if I did or not?

You mean no one asked you for "proof"?

I suggest you do a little deep thinking for once in your life, Jenn. Is
proof of such a thing possible on Usenet?

Did someone here send it to him?

Jenn, you're worse than naive if you think that someone
would admit to it in public.

I was asking Nyob.

So what?

Jenn's lack of critical thinking abiltiies, part deux:

There's only one way that Mike as an average web user would know for sure
who sent me *anything* and that would be if he sent it to me or saw someone
actually doing it, or like that.

If it is not known who sent the alleged porn, why did you accuse someone
here of sending it to you?

Who says that it is not known who sent me the porn?

There's a big difference between something being knowable at all, and
something being provable on Usenet.

I'm smelling those turnips again... ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

In article ,
comcast [dot] net wrote:

Jenn said:

Gee! Considereing the dozens of people that emailed
you kiddie pron, can you balme her?!?!?!

Just for the record, I never sent Arny any kiddie
porn. Do we know if ANYONE actually did?

Nobody sent any porn to Krooger. This is another one of
the Beast's imaginary conspiracies.

And he calls others paranoid?

A well-known definition of a Usenet newbie - someone who
believes anything that was posted by the sockpuppet
known as George Middius.

What that he said about the kiddie-porn issue is false?

That nobody sent it to me. It arrived, therefore it was sent.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"ScottW" wrote in message
"Jenn" wrote in message
In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

In article
[dot] net wrote:
Jenn said:

Gee! Considereing the dozens of people that emailed
you kiddie pron, can you balme her?!?!?!

Just for the record, I never sent Arny any kiddie
porn. Do we know if ANYONE actually did?

Nobody sent any porn to Krooger. This is another one
of the Beast's imaginary conspiracies.

And he calls others paranoid?

A well-known definition of a Usenet newbie - someone
who believes anything
that was posted by the sockpuppet known as George
Middius.

What that he said about the kiddie-porn issue is false?

OMFG.... didn't anyone ever tell you about wrestling
with pigs in the mud?
You're just gonna get covered with mud... and the pig....
well he likes it.
You're starting to show a serious attraction for the mud.

Starting?

LOL!

See all of my former comments about how bogus it is for Jenn to cast herself
as a victim.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message
> [...]
"Jenn" wrote in message
In article
, "Arny

[dot] net wrote:
Jenn said:

Gee! Considereing the dozens of people that emailed
you kiddie pron, can you balme her?!?!?!

Just for the record, I never sent Arny any kiddie
porn. Do we know if ANYONE actually did?

Nobody sent any porn to Krooger. This is another one
of the Beast's imaginary conspiracies.

And he calls others paranoid?

A well-known definition of a Usenet newbie - someone
who believes anything
that was posted by the sockpuppet known as George
Middius.

What that he said about the kiddie-porn issue is false?

OMFG.... didn't anyone ever tell you about wrestling
with pigs in the mud?
You're just gonna get covered with mud... and the pig....
well he likes it.
You're starting to show a serious attraction for the mud.

Starting?

LOL!

You do understand that he is including you as part of the mud, don't you?

See all of my former comments about how bogus it is for Jenn to cast herself
as a victim.

Which I haven't done.