Al

Default Fixed-install mic cables

Hi all...

I am considering hard-wiring some mic interconnect wall panels in my home
studio. Total cable length will be no more than 40 feet from the panel in my
control room to the one in the piano room. Not a huge number of cables,
either--12 or so. Terminations on the panels will be XLR.

Obviously it's not necessary to run stage-type mic cabling for this purpose.
Can anybody recommend a good practical fixed-install cable (the normal
two-conductor plus ground) for the purpose?

I'm not looking for boutique silver-plated oxygen-free copper here, just a
good workmanlike product that would be affordable ("not cheap!") and easy to
work with.

Thanks in advance...

Alan