Michael McKelvy

"Lionel" wrote in message
Michael McKelvy wrote:

This doesn't seem like targeting civilians to kill civilians it seems
like strategic targets chosen to cause a psychological impact.

When OBL and Al Quaida are targeting WTC and Pentagon they have similar
views : to cause a psychological impact.

It had a strategic purpose, that while tragic was not done for the sole
purpose of killing civilians,

You are contradicting yourself, see your above statement. "the
psychological impact" you are describing is provided in killing civilians.
Only the mass murder of civilians and innocents can have the requested
"psychological impact".

The net effect was to shorten the war and save lives.

it was done with a view that it would save more lives than it
take in the end.

Have you any proofs that it has worked ? :-(

We won. Those who were our enemies are now our allies.

It is with such reasonings that Staline has murdered a large part of the
Ukraine population, half with weapons, half with famine.

I don't beleive historians share your view.

Lionel

Michael McKelvy wrote:

I can't speak for Art but as for myself I defend those actions which I think
are going to be of benefit to the U.S. and the world at large.

McKelvy, I guess that you know the proverb "the road to hell is paved
with good intentions"
Be sure that the "World at large" would appreciate that you limit your
wishes to your immediate microcosm. :-)
Lionel

Michael McKelvy wrote:
"Lionel" wrote in message

Michael McKelvy wrote:

This doesn't seem like targeting civilians to kill civilians it seems
like strategic targets chosen to cause a psychological impact.

When OBL and Al Quaida are targeting WTC and Pentagon they have similar
views : to cause a psychological impact.

It had a strategic purpose, that while tragic was not done for the sole
purpose of killing civilians,

You are contradicting yourself, see your above statement. "the
psychological impact" you are describing is provided in killing civilians.
Only the mass murder of civilians and innocents can have the requested
"psychological impact".

The net effect was to shorten the war and save lives.

How do you know ? Are you a medium ? Accountant ?
This is a fallacious argument McKelvy. Such argument open

it was done with a view that it would save more lives than it
take in the end.

Have you any proofs that it has worked ? :-(

We won. Those who were our enemies are now our allies.

You are living in a dangerous Disneyland McKelvy.

It is with such reasonings that Staline has murdered a large part of the
Ukraine population, half with weapons, half with famine.

I don't beleive historians share your view.

I don't believe that you know anything about this period of Russian
history. You should study it.

Michael McKelvy

"Lionel" wrote in message
Michael McKelvy wrote:
"Lionel" wrote in message

Michael McKelvy wrote:

[...]

I don't believe you know anything about what I know or much else for that
matter.

Michael McKelvy

"Lionel" wrote in message
Clyde Slick wrote:
"Lionel" wrote in message

Clyde Slick wrote:

"Lionel" wrote in message

Clyde Slick wrote:

"Lionel" wrote in message
. ..

The guys in Muslims country are sayingthat terrorist actions are the
only way to stop Occidental economical imperialism.
Objectively do you see any differences between your above statement

and

their discourse ?

And if I said that the only way to keep you from spewing
this hate filled nonsense would be to dip you in
a vat of boiling oil, would that justify actually doing it?

Since you don't have the courage to get out of your bunker, I would not
worry...
LOL, In France the street are full of dangerous Muslims ;-) An
extremist
Jewish like you would never reach my home.

Lionel ducks another question regarding moral equivalency.

I have already told you, there's no difference for me between Muslims
and Jewish extremists like you.

You still duck the question.
BTW, Define the difference between just a general extremist,
and a "Jewish extremist". How is my "extremeism" different from
Mikey's or Scott's, for example?

In the result there are no difference.

- Mickey is the caricature idiot nostalgic veteran, the American Rambo.
(Perhaps) less muscles but not more grey matter

- You are obviously a repressed homosexual. Two words can caracterize you
: frustration and envy.

It is frustrating to deal with you since you constantly seem to either miss
the point or try your very best to be as obtuse and irritating as possible.

You are envious of the friendship, envious
of the intelligence, envious of the culture...

Even if that were true, which I see no evidence of, you seem to lack both of
the tings you claim Art is envious of.

Your extremism is an
hostile reaction to the others' happiness.

Why is it extreme to think that bad guys should be punished?

You are reproaching to others
the pain and frustration that *you* are inflicting to yourself.

Pain and frustration are whay you seem to be trying for.

Under
the protection of an "authority" you would be easily the saddist torturer
of the Abu Ghraib jail... In one word you are disgusting. :-(

And you wouldn't? If iyou were in the place of those guards, I'm so sure
that you wouldn't be worse.

- I am not sure that Scott is an extremist, he is just a little bit too
much xenophobe.

Not liking you is not xenophobia, it's good taste.

Michael McKelvy

"Lionel" wrote in message
Michael McKelvy wrote:
"Lionel" wrote in message

Michael McKelvy wrote:

"Jacob Kramer" wrote in message
m...

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 17:15:02 -0700, "ScottW"
wrote:

There are no innocents when nations are at war.

Children?

In Viet Nam children would sometimes be the ones planting booby traps
and sometimes shooting at you with their AK47's. If you saw a 12 year
old coming at you with such a weapon, you would not consider him an
innocent for much longer than it took to pull the trigger. This is not
to say that they should be targeted, only that war is messy.

Perhaps this 12 years old "soldiers" have written poem like :
"Vietnam I know you"
Do you remember Michael, you was so proud of your son, perhaps the
Vietcongs have teached to their children the same nationalistic values
that you have teached to your son.
They have changed their sons in brainless war machines like you are doing
with your.

"Vietnam, I know you, You are no stranger to me.
You are the majestic pools that are so refreshing.
You are the mountains that tower so high.
You are the giant states that stand so strong.
You are the extreme power that no other county has.
You are the bald eagles that let our freedom soar.
You are the education I need to thrive.
You are my gifted mind.
You are my cheerful sister.
You are my lucky baseball hat.
You are my speedy skatebiard.
You are my great knowledge"

You are a giant asshole.

Agreed, but I cannot resist because you are a giant moron.

Your masochistic streak is showing.

Lionel

Michael McKelvy wrote:
"Lionel" wrote in message

Michael McKelvy wrote:

"Lionel" wrote in message

Michael McKelvy wrote:

om...

wrote:

[...]

"Masochistic" ? You should give a look to a good dictionnary. :-)

I note that you are digging in the archives...
Do you need to communicate ?

Subwoofer story Engineer Tech 4 September 22nd 04 05:46 PM
Complete Rebuild of a Deluxe Reverb Reissue Amplifier - (story, review, website) Wayne Tech 0 September 12th 04 05:43 PM
best microphone placement for recording story telling John Pankowicz Pro Audio 37 August 4th 04 12:00 AM
A compendium of international news articles Sandman Audio Opinions 5 November 30th 03 04:17 PM
NYT: 2 Are Out in Shake-Up at Consumer Reports Jacob Kramer Audio Opinions 4 September 16th 03 10:07 PM