Posted to rec.audio.pro
Jack Jarmush Jack Jarmush is offline

Default lithium ion battery for 12v amp ?

Hi, I was using a 12v lithium-ion battery to power a 12v Roland amp
and 9v loop pedal and it worked great until i fried the battery by
accidentaly plugging in the wrong charger (i know). I would like to
get another lithium-ion battery, do any of you know a good source in
Europe ?
thanks,
JJ
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Dave C Dave C is offline

"Jack Jarmush" wrote in message
Hi, I was using a 12v lithium-ion battery to power a 12v Roland amp
and 9v loop pedal and it worked great until i fried the battery by
accidentaly plugging in the wrong charger (i know). I would like to
get another lithium-ion battery, do any of you know a good source in
Europe ?
thanks,
JJ

You would need to think about the requirements very carefully before being
able to specify a lithium ion battery and it's charging system. Not my first
choice, too much chance of an explosive disaster if done wrong!

Dave