Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Jenn - the queen of RAO - the idiot liar's heaven.

On Jan 29, 2:43*pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

Cosmic scores on you, Jenn like the one I just made when you were so upset
you were at a loss for words to type and just pulled up my post, read it,
and reflexively hit the Send button.

And again, what a loser. LMAO!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jan 29, 2:43*pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in message

On Jan 29, 11:53 am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
Jenn I get the charm that RAO has for you and the rest
of the Middiot posse. It's a place where your fellow
trolls and liars will agree with you, no matter what
kind of lies, libel or other kind of weirdness you try
to pull off.

I've never lied to you and I've never libeled you.

Of ocurse not. LOL!

You can't get that in any other audio group on Usenet,
so this is pretty much where you post exclusively.
In short, RAO is a sort of idiot's heaven.

Led by the Chief Idiot, Arny.

Sorry Jenn, but the Middiot laid out the facts yesterday. He is the leader
of RAO.

Just stop lying, Arny. *What do you hope to gain from
your lies?

Cosmic scores on you, Jenn like the one I just made when you were so upset
you were at a loss for words to type and just pulled up my post, read it,
and reflexively hit the Send button.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

Default YOU be the judge.

On Jan 29, 6:23�pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in

On Jan 29, 3:54 pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Harry Lavo" wrote in message

�Given the outcome of that "debate" I suppose I can
understanding you for wanting to forget about it.
Why should I want to forget having such a wonderful
time at John's expense?

My expense? It was at the then-owner of Stereophile,
Primedia's expense, Mr. Krueger. And as I said before,
your appearance was worth every cent of the fee
we paid you �:-)

Seems like it was a win-win situation for both of us.

I moved on about 3 years ago, about the time I walked out of the Hilton on
my way back to LaGuardia. It appears that Harry is still locked in a loop
way back then.

Bull****. You mention the debate every chance you get. It was the
highlight of your life.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jan 29, 8:23*pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

I moved on about 3 years ago, about the time I walked out of the Hilton on
my way back to LaGuardia. It appears that Harry is still locked in a loop
way back then.

Here's a whopper of a lie. GOIA is a liar!

GOIA has brought up his 'victory' of having Stereophile pay his
expenses to NYC at least dozens of time this past year. Using GOIA's
own 'logic', this proves that he has not moved on and is in fact still
living in that long distant moment..

After all, my lone single mention of famous people I've met in my life
'proved' to GOIA that I am awestruck by personalities.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Harry Lavo Harry Lavo is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"John Atkinson" wrote in
message

On Jan 29, 3:54 pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Harry Lavo" wrote in message

Given the outcome of that "debate" I suppose I can
understanding you for wanting to forget about it.

Why should I want to forget having such a wonderful
time at John's expense?

My expense? It was at the then-owner of Stereophile,
Primedia's expense, Mr. Krueger. And as I said before,
your appearance was worth every cent of the fee
we paid you :-)

Seems like it was a win-win situation for both of us.

I moved on about 3 years ago, about the time I walked out of the Hilton on
my way back to LaGuardia. It appears that Harry is still locked in a loop
way back then.

Yeah, it's a loop with a three-year latency, since this is about the first
time since shortly after the debate that I've talked about it.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

"Harry Lavo" wrote in message

*Given the outcome of that "debate" I suppose I can
understanding you for wanting to forget about it.

Why should I want to forget having such a wonderful
time at John's expense?

My expense? It was at the then-owner of Stereophile,
Primedia's expense, Mr. Krueger. And as I said before,
your appearance was worth every cent of the fee
we paid you *:-)

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

you are lucky the hotel didn't
hit you for the ensuing roto-rooter bill.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Iain Churches[_2_] Iain Churches[_2_] is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"George M. Middiot"
wrote in message
news
Jenn said:

I've never lied here, Arny.

So say all the RAO trolls, even Marc and the Middiot
himself.

You should stop your
asinine, baseless accusations, AKA lies.

What lies have I told, Jenn?

You lies about me lying.

There aren't any. I've caught you lying on numerous
occasions, and you tried to lie your way out of them.

No, you haven't. Not once.

Of course that is a lie, but what's new?

Liar.

As anyone here can see, this
is your usual tactic of claiming that you have done so,
and never providing any evidence.

I provided the evidence, you lied about it and dismissed
it, and that is business as usual for you, Jenn.

Liar.

Do you really think that there is even ONE reader here
who agrees with you on
this?

I think only about 8-10 people in the whole world bother
to read RAO any more, its such a disreputable place
because of all the lying that goes on.

This 'He said, she said" stuff is of course completely
useless.

You didn't answer the question.

Of course I did. You're lying again, Jenn.

Do you believe that there is ONE person who agrees with you on this?

Oh I get it Jenn. In your altenative universe, the truth is up for a vote
by RAO trolls and liars. Interesting but stupid!

Can you find one single person, Mr.Krueger, both on or off
Usenet (given of course that they know the details) What about
your pastor? ´He could read your sickening posts from say
the past twelve months, and then give you a character
reference? LOL.

If so,
please offer a name. Stop lying, you deplorable dung
heap of immorality. You nauseate me.

Jenn, flattery will get you nowhere! ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
i.fi

Oh I get it Jenn. In your alternative universe, the truth
is up for a vote by RAO trolls and liars. Interesting
but stupid!

Can you find one single person, Mr.Krueger, both on or off
Usenet (given of course that they know the details)

Why would I want to direct a person I know to this cesspool, Iain?

Heck, they might even read some of your sickeningly childish posts.

What about your pastor?

He has a life.

He could read your sickening posts from say the past twelve months, and
then give you a character
reference? LOL.

The posts attacking me are by far the most sickening. Note Marc's obsession
with child pornography and your obsession with imaginary recordings.

RAO has reduced its audience to near zero because of them.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message

On Jan 29, 8:23 pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

I moved on about 3 years ago, about the time I walked
out of the Hilton on my way back to LaGuardia. It
appears that Harry is still locked in a loop way back
then.

Here's a whopper of a lie. GOIA is a liar!

GOIA has brought up his 'victory' of having Stereophile
pay his expenses to NYC at least dozens of time this past
year.

Dozens. That means 13 or more, right?

Prove it.

Oh I forgot about your little problem, ****R. You can't count to 13 because
you only have 10 fingers. Or is it 11?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Harry Lavo" wrote in message

Yeah, it's a loop with a three-year latency, since this
is about the first time since shortly after the debate
that I've talked about it.

You mean this misrepresentation?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...3b35fc83ea931d

Your behavior at the debate was boorish and obsessive Harry. I can see why
you want to forget it.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 30 Ian, 08:12, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

What about your pastor?

He has a life.

he has the impossible task of herding you into heaven.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
John Atkinson[_2_] John Atkinson[_2_] is offline

On Jan 29, 9:59 pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Jan 29, 8:23 pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
I moved on about 3 years ago, about the time I walked
out of the Hilton on my way back to LaGuardia. It appears
that Harry is still locked in a loop way back then.

Here's a whopper of a lie. GOIA is a liar!
GOIA has brought up his 'victory' of having Stereophile pay his
expenses to NYC at least dozens of time this past year.

And does anyone else find it a touch odd that the person
who has publicly declared Arny Krueger the "winner" of
the HE2005 debate, whom Mr. Krueger has referred to
on many occasions, was Mr. Krueger himself? :-)

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"John Atkinson" wrote in
message

On Jan 29, 9:59 pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Jan 29, 8:23 pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
I moved on about 3 years ago, about the time I walked
out of the Hilton on my way back to LaGuardia. It
appears that Harry is still locked in a loop way back
then.

Here's a whopper of a lie. GOIA is a liar!
GOIA has brought up his 'victory' of having Stereophile
pay his expenses to NYC at least dozens of time this
past year.

And does anyone else find it a touch odd that the person
who has publicly declared Arny Krueger the "winner" of
the HE2005 debate, whom Mr. Krueger has referred to
on many occasions, was Mr. Krueger himself? :-)

Of course I'm not the only person to do that, but far be it from you John to
properly report that fact.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jan 30, 12:47 pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in message

does anyone else find it a touch odd that the person
who has publicly declared Arny Krueger the "winner" of
the HE2005 debate, whom Mr. Krueger has referred to
on many occasions, was Mr. Krueger himself? :-)

Of course I'm not the only person to do that...

No, there was one posting by Steven Sullivan that I
found on r.a.h-e that said you won the debate, Mr.
Krueger. But the vast majority of Usenet postings
retrievable on groups.google.com that declare you
the winner, Mr. Krueger, were indeed written by _you_.

As I said: odd.

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Jan 30, 10:06�am, John Atkinson wrote:
On Jan 30, 12:47 pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

"John Atkinson" wrote in message

does anyone else find it a touch odd that the person
who has publicly declared Arny Krueger the "winner" of
the HE2005 debate, whom Mr. Krueger has referred to
on many occasions, was Mr. Krueger himself? :-)

Of course I'm not the only person to do that...

No, there was one posting by Steven Sullivan that I
found on r.a.h-e that said you won the debate, Mr.
Krueger. But the vast majority of Usenet postings
retrievable on groups.google.com that declare you
the winner, Mr. Krueger, were indeed written by _you_.

As I said: odd.

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

Well, Steven Sullivan appeared here a few months ago and had his ass
handed to him. Turns out he's a well-known Internet troll who loves
to attack high-end audio. You can check out his juvenile behavior at
www.stereocentral.tv, where he posts as Krabapple.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"John Atkinson" wrote in
message

On Jan 30, 12:47 pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in
message

does anyone else find it a touch odd that the person
who has publicly declared Arny Krueger the "winner" of
the HE2005 debate, whom Mr. Krueger has referred to
on many occasions, was Mr. Krueger himself? :-)

Of course I'm not the only person to do that...

No, there was one posting by Steven Sullivan that I
found on r.a.h-e that said you won the debate, Mr.
Krueger. But the vast majority of Usenet postings
retrievable on groups.google.com that declare you
the winner, Mr. Krueger, were indeed written by _you_.

So what, John? Even your own writer compared me to Schwartznegger subduing
one of his opponents. ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jan 30, 4:27 pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in message

On Jan 30, 12:47 pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in message

does anyone else find it a touch odd that the person
who has publicly declared Arny Krueger the "winner" of
the HE2005 debate, whom Mr. Krueger has referred to
on many occasions, was Mr. Krueger himself? :-)

Of course I'm not the only person to do that...

No, there was one posting by Steven Sullivan that I
found on r.a.h-e that said you won the debate, Mr.
Krueger. But the vast majority of Usenet postings
retrievable on groups.google.com that declare you
the winner, Mr. Krueger, were indeed written by _you_.

So what, John?

As you were one of the protagonists in the debate, you
can't pretend you were an impartial judge of who "won,"
Mr. Krueger. Thus the 1000s of messages you posted
to Usenet declaring yourself the winner don't count
toward any kind of score. It is also pathetic that you
feel compelled to declare yourself the winner so often.
Feel insecure much, eh?

Even your own writer compared me to Schwartznegger
subduing one of his opponents. ;-)

The exact quote from Jason Serinus' on-line report at
http://www.stereophile.com/news/050905debate/
was "By the end of the hour, if you had been a recent arrival
from another planet and had oriented yourself to life in the USA
by watching action flicks and video games, you would have
been certain that Arnold B. Krueger was God and John Atkinson
was a pathetic girly man. Time for a reality check."

I guess Jason's use of sarcasm sailed over your head,
Mr. Krueger. :-)

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Harry Lavo" wrote in message

Yeah, it's a loop with a three-year latency, since this
is about the first time since shortly after the debate
that I've talked about it.

You mean this misrepresentation?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...3b35fc83ea931d

Your behavior at the debate was boorish and obsessive Harry. I can see why
you want to forget it.

May 18, 2005 vs Jan 30, 2009 = 3 yrs. Your point is????

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Harry Lavo Harry Lavo is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"John Atkinson" wrote in
message

On Jan 29, 9:59 pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Jan 29, 8:23 pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
I moved on about 3 years ago, about the time I walked
out of the Hilton on my way back to LaGuardia. It
appears that Harry is still locked in a loop way back
then.

Here's a whopper of a lie. GOIA is a liar!
GOIA has brought up his 'victory' of having Stereophile
pay his expenses to NYC at least dozens of time this
past year.

And does anyone else find it a touch odd that the person
who has publicly declared Arny Krueger the "winner" of
the HE2005 debate, whom Mr. Krueger has referred to
on many occasions, was Mr. Krueger himself? :-)

Of course I'm not the only person to do that, but far be it from you John
to properly report that fact.

You are the only one I can recall, Arny? How about naming the others, and
perhaps a reference?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Harry Lavo Harry Lavo is offline

"John Atkinson" wrote in message
On Jan 30, 12:47 pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in message

does anyone else find it a touch odd that the person
who has publicly declared Arny Krueger the "winner" of
the HE2005 debate, whom Mr. Krueger has referred to
on many occasions, was Mr. Krueger himself? :-)

Of course I'm not the only person to do that...

No, there was one posting by Steven Sullivan that I
found on r.a.h-e that said you won the debate, Mr.
Krueger. But the vast majority of Usenet postings
retrievable on groups.google.com that declare you
the winner, Mr. Krueger, were indeed written by _you_.

As I said: odd.

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

Not only that, but if Steven is not Arny's sockpuppet, he sure could be...

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Harry Lavo said:

Not only that, but if [Stupey] is not Arny's sockpuppet, he sure could be...

Stupey Sillybot is considerably more articulate than the Krooborg. Only a
'borg would have any difficulty distinguishing them.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"John Atkinson" wrote in
message

On Jan 30, 4:27 pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in
message

On Jan 30, 12:47 pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in
message

[...]

Not at all. There was plenty of sarcasm clearly present in Jason's so-called
"reality check". I mean, you aren't going to tell me that an intelligent
person would believe all that anti-scientific caterwallering that made up
jos so-called "reality check", now will you?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Harry Lavo" wrote in message

Not only that, but if Steven is not Arny's sockpuppet, he
sure could be...

If you had been mentally competent when you were at the HE2005 debate Harry,
you would have seen us standing side by side, and there would be none of
this foolishment about him being my sockpuppet.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Harry Lavo" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"John Atkinson" wrote in
message

On Jan 29, 9:59 pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Jan 29, 8:23 pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
I moved on about 3 years ago, about the time I walked
out of the Hilton on my way back to LaGuardia. It
appears that Harry is still locked in a loop way back
then.

Here's a whopper of a lie. GOIA is a liar!
GOIA has brought up his 'victory' of having Stereophile
pay his expenses to NYC at least dozens of time this
past year.

And does anyone else find it a touch odd that the person
who has publicly declared Arny Krueger the "winner" of
the HE2005 debate, whom Mr. Krueger has referred to
on many occasions, was Mr. Krueger himself? :-)

Of course I'm not the only person to do that, but far be
it from you John to properly report that fact.

You are the only one I can recall, Arny? How about
naming the others, and perhaps a reference?

It seems like John did my legwork for me. Of course he missed the RAP posts
of a similar nature in the same time frame.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Harry Lavo" wrote in message

Not only that, but if Steven is not Arny's sockpuppet, he
sure could be...

If you had been mentally competent when you were at the HE2005 debate
Harry, you would have seen us standing side by side, and there would be
none of this foolishment about him being my sockpuppet.

Did he have his birth certificate pinned on him? Prove that was not just a
stand-in! How do I know you are not lying once again? :-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Harry Lavo" wrote in message

Not only that, but if Steven is not Arny's sockpuppet, he
sure could be...

If you had been mentally competent when you were at the HE2005 debate
Harry, you would have seen us standing side by side, and there would be
none of this foolishment about him being my sockpuppet.

Did he have his birth certificate pinned on him? Prove that was not just a
stand-in! *How do I know you are not lying once again? *:-)

http://tinyurl.com/cbm5vj
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
John Atkinson[_2_] John Atkinson[_2_] is offline

On Jan 30, 10:24 pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in

On Jan 30, 4:27 pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in
message

[...]

There wasn't any sarcasm in that section of the article, Mr.
Krueger. Which means that Jason has been poking fun
at you in that on-line article since it was published 3.5
years ago, yet all that time you have been recommending
it to others as an example of support for your positions.

And people ask me why I end my postings to you with
a smiley :-)

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"John Atkinson" wrote in
message

On Jan 30, 10:24 pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in

On Jan 30, 4:27 pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in
message

[...]

Well that is tragic, because otherwise it would make no sense, except in the
fantasy land of high end audio.

Which means that Jason has been poking fun
at you in that on-line article since it was published 3.5
years ago, yet all that time you have been recommending
it to others as an example of support for your positions.

Really?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Jan 31, 10:57�am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in

On Jan 30, 10:24 pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in

On Jan 30, 4:27 pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in
message

[...]

Really. You're a clown. You amuse us. We poke at you with a stick
and you implode. It's been going on for 11 years. You're the only
person who doesn't see it. That's what makes it so funny.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Boon" wrote in message

Really?

Really. You're a clown. You amuse us. We poke at you with a stick
and you implode. It's been going on for 11 years. You're the only
person who doesn't see it. That's what makes it so funny.

Boon

Perhaps we should explain to Arny the difference between "people laughing
with Arny" and "people laughing at Arny"? All this bozo hears is the
laughter and entirely misses the point -again!

Here's some research for Arny to do. "yanking your chain", "rattling your
cage", "stirring you up", "taking the Mickey", "taking the ****".

But I'm afraid with his cranium that far imbedded in his Alimentary Canal
there is little hope for this 61yo loser ;-)

Cheers TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Herbert Hoover[_2_] Herbert Hoover[_2_] is offline

On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 18:59:01 -0600, MiNe 109

George M. Middius wrote:

MiNe 109 said:

You should quit while you're behind. Seriously.

Oh, dear. OTOH, 'talent' is strictly a cultural construct, if that
ethnomusicology prof was on the right track back in my grad school days.

I knew this guy some years ago who believed that Shakespeare achieved what
he did by dint of hard work and nothing else.

He also had the advantage of living in Shakespearean times.

Which, of course, is how he got the name.

Herbert
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Herbert Hoover[_2_] Herbert Hoover[_2_] is offline

On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 22:25:00 -0600, MiNe 109

George M. Middius wrote:

MiNe 109 said:

Oh, dear. OTOH, 'talent' is strictly a cultural construct, if that
ethnomusicology prof was on the right track back in my grad school days.

I knew this guy some years ago who believed that Shakespeare achieved what
he did by dint of hard work and nothing else.

He also had the advantage of living in Shakespearean times.

Does that mean we live in Kroogerian times?

Sadly, yes. In a different age, he'd be perched on a fence haranguing
visitors to the village.

In a better age, he'd be doing that from the stocks.

Herbert
Stephen

trolls Dersu Uzala Vacuum Tubes 2 March 7th 08 12:01 PM
Ode to the trolls Browntimdc Audio Opinions 1 January 12th 04 07:38 PM
Trolls Tim Williams Vacuum Tubes 3 December 12th 03 12:41 AM
trolls again Choky Vacuum Tubes 11 November 20th 03 12:33 AM
trolls Don Vacuum Tubes 1 November 3rd 03 07:54 AM