Cyber Z

Default Cut voice in a MONO track

Hello, I'm an italian boy... excuse me for my english.

I want dubbing movies inserting new dialog in the central channel of the AC3
track, but in this there is effects too. I must save these.

I must cut off voice in that mono track but I don't know wich software
program use.

I try with some programs (like Vocal Remover and Cool Edit 96) but these
work with stereo tracks. They cut off every sound what existe in equal part
in the both channel
If I make a strereo track cloned the mono track, this one is erase complety.

I search a program that can recognize only the voice and cut off only that.

Anyone can help me? Existe a software program what make that?

TIA.

Un saluto virtuale digitale dal cyberspace!

Cyber Z

For contact me the X is the key

Filtering hiss behind voice recording Fred General 2 February 3rd 04 02:10 PM
Question about Dual Voice Coil Subwoofer Sped General 1 January 4th 04 11:06 AM
Mix voice and music Swake General 0 December 29th 03 04:56 PM
Remove certain voice from mp3? SSkankin General 0 October 31st 03 05:38 AM
Good software for voice effects? Benoit Provost General 1 September 13th 03 08:13 AM