John Q. Public

Default Recent Stock Stereo Comparison?

Hi -

I'm looking at new cars but am stuck because I want a great stereo in
it. I see that many of the new cars integrate the stereo and the
navigation unit, so replacing the stock stereo may be a problem.

I'm curious if anybody knows of a site or forum that has a good
comparison, or even some discussion, of stock stereos.

Here are the features that are important to me:
1) SIRIUS Satellite (must be sirius!)
2) Navigation
3) Phatnoise music keg capability (www.phatnoise.com)
4) Subwoofer
5) Great sound (of course)

Anybody know of some good comparisons or have any recommendations?
I'm looking in the $35-$40k range.

Thanks!