bssmaay bssmaay is offline
Junior Member

Smile Pioneer DEHP6000 not working

My Pioneer cd radio in car is not working. When I push the power on button on the face off unit, the face off unit does not light and there is no sound. I have checked that power is getting to the unit, and have detected voltage and current on the connectors (to which the face off part mates). Any suggestions what I can try next. I removed the plastic switch and am directly pressing on the power on switch of the circuit board of the face plate directly so know that the plastic switch is not the issue. Would appreciate suggestions as to what to do next or where I could get a service manual /schematic for this great stereo which I don't want to throw away.
It may be that my face off part got damaged when closing the glove box but cannot see any obvious breakages.