Default 2002 Buick Regal with Monsoon System not playing audio when starting car

I own a 2002 Buick Regal LS with a Monsoon Audio System. The Monsoon
system runs off the factory deck back to a seperate app in the trunk.
From here it powers 8 speakers. I have relaced all 8 speakers, add a

sub and two amps. I have disconnected and rewired the two sub to the
factory deck. I have everything working and sounds great with one
exception. When I start the car and the factory deck is turned on, it
doesn't seem to pass back an audio signal to the amp. Both amps are
powered up and directly connected to the battery. In order for the
factory deck to pass audio back to the amps I have to turn the deck off
and then back on. After I do this it works perfectly. I have to do
this everytime I start my car. I do not have this problem when I turn
the key in aux mode. Does any one know how to resolve this issue so I
do not have to turn my factory deck on and off everytime I start my
car?