DD

Default Pacific Audio Forum Returns - High-end Discussions

The original automotive electronics discussion forum - started in 1996,
returns with a completely new backbone. This time, the focus is on high end
systems such as pro-quality car audio, navigation systems, multimedia
displays, car satellite and internet, and boat installations. We have the
experts ready to answer your questions fast. Set your favorites to:

http://www.pacific-audio.com/discussion.html

Scott Gardner

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 00:17:55 GMT, "DD"
wrote:

The original automotive electronics discussion forum - started in 1996,
returns with a completely new backbone. This time, the focus is on high end
systems such as pro-quality car audio, navigation systems, multimedia
displays, car satellite and internet, and boat installations. We have the
experts ready to answer your questions fast. Set your favorites to:

http://www.pacific-audio.com/discussion.html

Actually, rec.audio.car has been around since at least 1990, so you're
about six years too late to be the "original automotive electronics
discussion forum".

--
Scott Gardner

"Oh look, things are going from bad to worse!"

Vivek Kapoor

It seems the webmaster has just launched the web-site. Unfortunately this is
not the right way of launching a discussion forum. You must first have a tie
up with an already popular news group, like this one. Web-enable this group
on your site. So that at the surfer has some discussion already there to
see, than to start a new.

"DD" wrote in message
The original automotive electronics discussion forum - started in 1996,
returns with a completely new backbone. This time, the focus is on high

end
systems such as pro-quality car audio, navigation systems, multimedia
displays, car satellite and internet, and boat installations. We have the
experts ready to answer your questions fast. Set your favorites to:

http://www.pacific-audio.com/discussion.html

MZ

It seems the webmaster has just launched the web-site. Unfortunately this
is
not the right way of launching a discussion forum. You must first have a
tie
up with an already popular news group, like this one. Web-enable this
group
on your site. So that at the surfer has some discussion already there to
see, than to start a new.

Steal content when you can't come up with your own. Great idea.