Default Anyone have TechMaster PEB...

Anyone have any of the Original Techmaster PEB CDs... Since Newtown is
no longer around, these are very hard if not impossible to come by...

Bass Computer
It Came from Outer Bass II - This is a must have...
Bassgasm

I would like to get my hands on some CD images, NOT MP3s, if
possible... Someone please help...

Thanks,

Squirre1

Tony F

It looks like both of those are available used on amazon.com. I've never
purchased anything used from them, though. Not sure exactly how that
works...

Tony

--
2001 Nissan Maxima SE Anniversary Edition
Eclipse CD8454 Head Unit, Phoenix Gold ZX475ti, ZX450 and ZX500 Amplifiers,

2001 Chevy S10 ZR2
Pioneer DEH-P9600MP (Just gettin' started)

wrote in message
oups.com...
Anyone have any of the Original Techmaster PEB CDs... Since Newtown is
no longer around, these are very hard if not impossible to come by...

Bass Computer
It Came from Outer Bass II - This is a must have...
Bassgasm

I would like to get my hands on some CD images, NOT MP3s, if
possible... Someone please help...

Thanks,

Squirre1

Squirre1

I had Bass Computer and It Came From Outer Bass II a long time ago when
they first came out... Then my car was broken into and the dumb ass
that I am left them in there... Anyway, I really want them ago... All
of TM.PEB stuff is awesome...

mightymouse68

I bought Bass Computer on eBay about 4 months ago. If it isn't
available now, keep checking.