Default to mmdir2...

you wrote in one of the previous post this below, and i did a direct
copy and paste, so this is exactally how you wrote - what you wrote.

Where is the freedom of speech? you sound like a school ground
bully???
I think you are a school ground bully. Well I can handle you as easy
as install car stereo.
Only the idiot drivers listen to your advice. You call yourself car
stereo technican???
Gimme a break!!!!! I know better than you do that's why do-it-myself
installation work
all the time!!!

let me say something and i'm going to get straight to the point here,

it's not that we here at R.A.C. think that you are a complete idiot
(even though several of us do), but it is more to the point that when
we read what you have typed, we all can imagine you talking to us with
a hand full of pennies in your mouth (mowf).

so....
i would suggest that you look into maybe taking a college course
centered around "English" as a second language.

or....
how about maybe posting what ever it is your trying to say in you
native tongue (what ever that maybe), and if any of us care enough to
try and figure out what it is that your trying to say, we could copy
and paste it into a program like babblefish or some other language
translator for ourselves.

www.babblefish.com

Waldodamon

Antispammer Wrote:
minus the "american"

wrote in message
ups.com...

I'm korean-japanese-pakistian-indian-american-human-being!

I would have chosen minus the human being, but yeah there's no way
this guy is from the States. granted, i have seen enough immaturity
from within the States, no doubt, but this guy's definitely got them
licked.

--
Waldodamon
Waldodamon's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=27319

winkenstein

here is a really good language translator,
why don't you give it a try;
http://world.altavista.com/

winkenstein

ohh yeah.

GIVE ME YOUR LUNCH MONEY, punk!

Scott Gardner

On 16 Mar 2005 18:21:07 -0800, wrote:

[...]

We've asked him politely several times to post in his native language
so we could better understand him, but he continues to use his
fractured English instead.

But speaking only for myself, I'm not that bothered by his poor
English. I can usually make out what he's trying to say. My problem
comes from the fact that he has no idea what he's talking about when
it comes to car audio.

Maybe you haven't seen enough of his posts yet, but here are some
highlights of how he *thinks* electronics work:

1) Ground wires don't have to be any particular size, since they don't
carry any current.

2) Amplifiers, regardless of their power output, are meant to be
powered by regular +12V radio leads, and should NEVER be powered by a
direct connection to the battery. In fact, powering amplifiers
directly from the battery will damage the battery, since it wasn't
designed for such additional loads.

3) You can power a 400-watt amp from a small-gauge radio power wire
because 400W is the OUTPUT of the amplifier, and it doesn't consume
near that much power from the +12V power wire.

4) If you DO have a main power lead coming from the battery, the fuse
near the battery in that main power lead isn't there to protect the
wiring, it's there to somehow protect the amplifiers located
downstream.

5) All car audio components are made in China, which makes them the
same quality regardless of price. Also, the Chinese are all "a sneaky
Chink race".

These are just from the last few weeks, and just off the top of my
head. There are many, many more. When it comes to giving accurate
advice on the topic of car stereo, a stopped clock would be right more
often than he is.

--
Scott Gardner

"It's easy to get a Friday off when you're unemployed."

winkenstein

oh yeah, i've seen and read all of his posts, i'm been a member of this
newsgroup for several months now, but since we can't ban him,
discourage him, or even seem to encourage him to STFU, then i'm just
trying to be humain.

all this coming from an indavidual - who (myself) has done an awful lot
of flaming on this particuliar gentleman.

but, thank you for your concern.

and by the way, i am laughing my ass off along with you reading his
replies, maybe he should consider going on american idol,
or possibally doing a stand up comedy routine of sorts.

oh yeah, and i am ROFLMAO at you qoute,
"It's easy to get a Friday off when you're unemployed." ,
i'm going to use that one at work tomorrow, the next time i here
someone say,
"i hope we don't have to work friday"

winkenstein

i wonder if this isn't what he is,
"a sneaky Chink race".
and maybe he's just trying to cover up the fact?

Scott Gardner

On 16 Mar 2005 18:55:34 -0800, "winkenstein"
wrote:

oh yeah, i've seen and read all of his posts, i'm been a member of this
newsgroup for several months now, but since we can't ban him,
discourage him, or even seem to encourage him to STFU, then i'm just
trying to be humain.

all this coming from an indavidual - who (myself) has done an awful lot
of flaming on this particuliar gentleman.

but, thank you for your concern.

and by the way, i am laughing my ass off along with you reading his
replies, maybe he should consider going on american idol,
or possibally doing a stand up comedy routine of sorts.

oh yeah, and i am ROFLMAO at you qoute,
"It's easy to get a Friday off when you're unemployed." ,
i'm going to use that one at work tomorrow, the next time i here
someone say,
"i hope we don't have to work friday"

Glad you liked the quote. That was actually from about fifteen years
ago. My wife (girlfriend at the time) and I were commenting how a lot
of the recreational businesses in North Texas that cater to the
redneck/NASCAR crowd (firing ranges, paintball ranges, etcetera) seem
to be really busy at times of the day where you would expect most
people to be at work, like 10am on a Friday. Hence the quote "It's
easy to get a Friday off when you're unemployed".

--
Scott Gardner

"Wit levels low. Attempting to compensate."

Antispammer

my guess - definitely not a chinese, most probably a korean or a mexican

any prizes if I got it right??? whahahahahaha

"winkenstein" wrote in message
oups.com...
i wonder if this isn't what he is,
"a sneaky Chink race".
and maybe he's just trying to cover up the fact?

joe.ker

My guess would be Pakistani

--
The Clown Prince of Car Stereo

"Antispammer" wrote in message
my guess - definitely not a chinese, most probably a korean or a mexican

any prizes if I got it right??? whahahahahaha

"winkenstein" wrote in message
oups.com...
i wonder if this isn't what he is,
"a sneaky Chink race".
and maybe he's just trying to cover up the fact?

Bob

Japanese or South Korean - they freakin HATE the communist Chinese over
there. Then again, all of the Indian grad students at my university
want to nuke China, but mmdir2 sounds too oriental to be Indian.

Trolling...

Scott Gardner

On 16 Mar 2005 20:55:57 -0800, "Bob" wrote:

Japanese or South Korean - they freakin HATE the communist Chinese over
there. Then again, all of the Indian grad students at my university
want to nuke China, but mmdir2 sounds too oriental to be Indian.

In his posts to other groups, he's repeatedly said that he's Korean,
and his politics and language would seem to bear that out. He's also
posted in Korean in several other groups.

--
Scott Gardner

"The POP3 server service depends on the SMTP server service, which failed to start because of the following error: The operation completed successfully." (Windows NT Server v3.51)

winkenstein wrote:
i wonder if this isn't what he is,
"a sneaky Chink race".
and maybe he's just trying to cover up the fact?

And your cover up for what? KKK or white supremacist???

I accept your joke..:-)))

Bob wrote:
Japanese or South Korean - they freakin HATE the communist Chinese

over
there. Then again, all of the Indian grad students at my university
want to nuke China, but mmdir2 sounds too oriental to be Indian.

Indian is an oriental??? You sound like whitetrash ugly ignorant
asshole.
Your ignorant is scary.

I'm korean-japanese-pakistian-indian-american-human-being!

Does it matter? I did not say i'm korean. I did not say I'm not
korean.
Who gives a **** for your opinon about me? You have nothing better to
do for yourself
but to banging noise in street and trying to bang my door....

Antispammer

minus the "american"

wrote in message
ups.com...

I'm korean-japanese-pakistian-indian-american-human-being!

winkenstein

don't make me burn a cross in your front yard. (ha-ha-ha)

Bob

Learn to read English. You are NOT Indian BECAUSE you ARE oriental.
Maybe you should sign up for an Engrish class. But hey, at least you
are right about China. God damn communist *******s.

I'm korean-japanese-pakistian-indi=ADan-american-human-being!

Wow, how many guys did your mom sleep with?

Are you native American Indian? If not, you area foreigner!
Do you think I look at white folk as native Amerian folk?
I look them as just another immigrant. YOu too.

Bob wrote:
Learn to read English. You are NOT Indian BECAUSE you ARE oriental.
Maybe you should sign up for an Engrish class. But hey, at least you
are right about China. God damn communist *******s.

YOu sound like a whitetrash. Aahahaha:::)))

Bob wrote:
Learn to read English. You are NOT Indian BECAUSE you ARE oriental.
Maybe you should sign up for an Engrish class. But hey, at least you
are right about China. God damn communist *******s.

I signed up my first engris class. The first engrish word I learned
was
"WHITETRASH!"

winkenstein wrote:
don't make me burn a cross in your front yard. (ha-ha-ha)

Do you have white penis power to join KKK?

Bob wrote:
Learn to read English. You are NOT Indian BECAUSE you ARE oriental.
Maybe you should sign up for an Engrish class. But hey, at least you
are right about China. God damn communist *******s.

When you close look at the label on his stereo, it says "Made In
God damn Communist". Forget the communist. What is about God damn?
isn't that a vilification to God. I often heard from Christian
people. They say "god bless America" then next they say "God damn".

you gotta be kidding dude??? I was talking about stereo all the time.
They started throwing a gunk at me like english, nationality, personal
matter.
Who has violating the rule here? You better start look at what they've
said first.
YOu are not admin. I have no privilage. What's about previliage
thing!!!!

Waldodamon wrote:
again, , I guess you didn't read my post to you
before about language and acting like an eight-year-old huh? you'd
better watch it, "guest", or your priveleges here will be revoked by
the administrator. you need to grow up dude. I don't care WHERE the
hell you're from. now again, don't post here until you grow up like

good little girl, got it? P.S. my first post to you about this was

in
the 14.4v thread.

--
Waldodamon

Waldodamon's Profile:

http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=27319
View this thread:

http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/sh...d.php?t=213611

again, , I guess you didn't read my post to you
before about language and acting like an eight-year-old huh? you'd
better watch it, "guest", or your priveleges here will be revoked by
the administrator. you need to grow up dude. I don't care WHERE the
hell you're from. now again, don't post here until you grow up like a

good little girl, got it? P.S. my first post to you about this was

in
the 14.4v thread.

Waldodamon

Mr. Gardner has redundantly told you this(RAC) is NOT part of CAF. CAF
is to RAC what the WWF is to No-holds-barred cage fighting. I am a
regular poster at CAF, but I know better than to post here through CAF.
There is absolutlely no moderator in this place, so no one is getting
banned.

TO-3

Chad Wahls

wrote in message
ups.com...
again, , I guess you didn't read my post to you
before about language and acting like an eight-year-old huh? you'd
better watch it, "guest", or your priveleges here will be revoked by
the administrator. you need to grow up dude. I don't care WHERE the
hell you're from. now again, don't post here until you grow up like a

good little girl, got it? P.S. my first post to you about this was

in
the 14.4v thread.

Waldodamon

Mr. Gardner has redundantly told you this(RAC) is NOT part of CAF. CAF
is to RAC what the WWF is to No-holds-barred cage fighting. I am a
regular poster at CAF, but I know better than to post here through CAF.
There is absolutlely no moderator in this place, so no one is getting
banned.

TO-3

Which is the true bona-fied beauty of Usenet!!!!!

I love the WWF analogy!

Do the moderators look at posts coming "FROM" RAC?

Sheesh, I've probably been flagged

Chad

Bob

Saying God damn something means that you want God to damn it to hell.
So when I say "God damn communist Chinese", it means that I want God to
kill all the Commie Chinese *******s and send them to hell. If God
does this, then I will say, "Thanks, J.C." So no, it is not a
vilication of God, it is a request for his services.

And don't bash the U.S. so much - if it weren't for U.S. Marines, you
South Koreans would be destroyed by Kim Jong IL... he would run over
the South Korean government like I run over communists. Your S. Korean
army is pathetic and your people are complacent with your naive, silly
"Sunshine Policy". How bright was the sun shining when your President
gave King Jonh IL's army food and supplies?

Oh yeah, MMDIR, thanks for the entertainment - I was board at work, but
you are brightening up my day.

wrote in message

ups.com...

[...]

The mods came here for awhile, I think it was last year. Since CAF has
a link to RAC, a bunch of people came here and got plenty of razzing
for not quoting their messages. Also, there was a 'little' dispute over
the rights of publishing the FAQ. Liz and Ian :cough: straightend this
out with them.
Two different places, two different sets of rules. I can report you to
the mods, over there, if you like. ;-) Then, you will have to reliquish
control of your brownie button.

And don't bash the U.S. so much - if it weren't for U.S. Marines, you
South Koreans would be destroyed by Kim Jong IL... he would run over
the South Korean government like I run over communists. Your S.

Korean
army is pathetic and your people are complacent with your naive, silly

"Sunshine Policy". How bright was the sun shining when your President

gave King Jonh IL's army food and supplies?

HEY!!!!!! Don't bash Kim Jong......he's got cool hair!!

Bob

Touche.

winkenstein

mmdir2...;
I signed up my first engris class. The first engrish word I learned
was
"WHITETRASH!"

i hate to say this, but this is possibelly the first thing actually
funny to come out of your distressed english spoken mouth.

maybe you should do a stand up comedy routine.

MOSFET

wrote in message
ups.com...
HEY!!!!!! Don't bash Kim Jong......he's got cool hair!!

You're a ****ing idiot. You like his hair? He's got terrible hair! Ask
any hair stylist! Why don't you go hang yourself from the highest rafters
so we never have to listen to your views on hair, you ****ing fagot!

MOSFET

wrote in message

ups.com...

HEY!!!!!! Don't bash Kim Jong......he's got cool hair!!

You're a ****ing idiot. You like his hair? He's got terrible hair!

Ask
any hair stylist! Why don't you go hang yourself from the highest

rafters
so we never have to listen to your views on hair, you ****ing fagot!

Did you just plagerize me? Can you come up with anything original? And,
oh yes, his hair is da bomb. lol

Bob wrote:
Learn to read English. You are NOT Indian BECAUSE you ARE oriental.
Maybe you should sign up for an Engrish class. But hey, at least you
are right about China. God damn communist *******s.

He'll just say some nonsense about a mythical "Han tribe" in
Siberia whose population just happens to be the same as the
total population of both Koreas. Or some stupid **** about
Eskimos that usenet's resident expert on Eskimos Floyd
Davidson won't even dignify with an answer.