Craig

Default keeping tempo when adding a track in Acid??

I am newby using Acid 3.0 and I am mixing an soundtrack for a
multimedia presentation and i would like to add the voice track into
the music mix so i can snyc the voice and music well. However when i
try to add the voice track, Acid adjusts the tempo of the voice to
match the tempo of the rest of the project. Thus the voice gets sped
up or slowed down. The voice track is a WAV file. How do i lock the
tempo on tracks that i want to add into ACID?

Any help would be appreciated.

Ricky W. Hunt

"Craig" wrote in message
om...
I am newby using Acid 3.0 and I am mixing an soundtrack for a
multimedia presentation and i would like to add the voice track into
the music mix so i can snyc the voice and music well. However when i
try to add the voice track, Acid adjusts the tempo of the voice to
match the tempo of the rest of the project. Thus the voice gets sped
up or slowed down. The voice track is a WAV file. How do i lock the
tempo on tracks that i want to add into ACID?

Any help would be appreciated.

Try setting the vocal track to "one shot" instead of looped or beatmapped.
Right-click on the track (in the left hand pane, not the waveform display)
once you've added it and select Properties to do the change.

Om_Audio

There is a setting which specifies whether "long" audio tracks become
automatically beatmapped or not- turn this feature off- you can always
beatmap a track at a later time if you want-

Om

om...