Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

Default Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 computer speakers

I just received this set for my new office at the college, which I will
move into shortly when my promotion takes effect. Really nice sound for
the money. Highly recommended if you are in the market for such a thing.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] suckerton2@gmx.us is offline

On May 6, 1:07 am, Jenn wrote:
I just received this set for my new office at the college, which I will
move into shortly when my promotion takes effect. Really nice sound for
the money. Highly recommended if you are in the market for such a thing.

I refuse to buy "computer speakers". Regular active nearfield
monitors or conventional small stereo speakers are far more cost
effective.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GregS[_3_] GregS[_3_] is offline

In article , Jenn wrote:
I just received this set for my new office at the college, which I will
move into shortly when my promotion takes effect. Really nice sound for
the money. Highly recommended if you are in the market for such a thing.

What is this doing in rec.audio.opinion ?

greg
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

GregS said:

I just received this set for my new office at the college, which I will
move into shortly when my promotion takes effect. Really nice sound for
the money. Highly recommended if you are in the market for such a thing.

What is this doing in rec.audio.opinion ?

It's already irritated at least two 'borgs. That feat alone earns it a
silver star.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Jenn said:

What is this doing in rec.audio.opinion ?

Uh, I gave my OPINION on a piece of AUDIO gear.

I think he was annoyed at the lack of political ranting. Please try
again.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MINe109 MINe109 is offline

On May 6, 1:07 am, Jenn wrote:
I just received this set for my new office at the college, which I will
move into shortly when my promotion takes effect. Really nice sound for
the money. Highly recommended if you are in the market for such a thing.

Wasn't there a guy asking about these a while back? He probably didn't
feel the love!

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Soundhaspriority said:

I have the 2.0 version. They are among the best of their breed.

That doesn't explain the bee crisis.