Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
TT TT is offline

Default I think Arny is embarrassed

Some of you fine people have enquired why I accused Arny of perhaps sipping
too much Altar wine the other day.

Well I think he is a little embarrassed because, *shock*, horror he has
deleted his post from newsgroups. Oh poor Arny!

Any way I saved a copy to my hard drive and it looks like I need to post the
relevant excerpts so you can all see how he just charges full bore into an
abusefest against *ME* while actually corresponding with some one else.

Note: this was Arny's response to a fellow poster called "roughplanet".
Obviously my friend Ruff is to be abused by Arny because he listens to vinyl
and owns tubed gear. Obvious really when you think about it ;-)

The conversation picks up when Ruff reminds Arny that he accused me of being
a paedophile a little while ago. BTW It was at the same time he accused
Jenn of same thing with "little girls".

I should mention that even *IF* Arny denies writing this everyone here will
not mistake his distinctive writing style I'm sure.

Happy reading fellow posters.

Cheers TT (the real one)

PS Does anyone think that I may end up with an apology from Arny??? ;-)

Says the person who inferred that TT was a paedophile to
score a point. Pot, kettle black Arnie.

What??? You're really reaching for those childish insults, TT. What
geological era are you reaching back into? Were there even dinosaurs on the
earth back then? ;-)

Where did you get your EE from, a cereal box? ;-)

No answer from TT, so we can presume that his technical knowledge of
electronics and audio is nil.

All the schematics in the world will not help, as
long as techs think they know more than Peter does
about his own product.

Well, they think that he is being hypercautious. We've
seen people like this on this thread.

I know, from my own experience, that some high
Global NFB products benefit from the use of matched
devices. In a product with no Global NFB, the
importance of matching becomes far more crucial.

Agreed.

Gawd TW, You have dug yourself a hole so deep that
you will never get out of it now, no matter what.

More mouth than brains!

Ahh.....the emergence of the Krooborg from his hole in
the ground. Church finish early this evening Arnie?

No comment Arnie?

Say something worth commenting, and I will comment on it.

Why not go away & have a good think about the logic,
or rather, the lack of it in what you have said, and
then come back & TELL THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH &
ONLY THE TRUTH to the other members of this group.

If irony killed!

You'd be dead, dead, dead.

More childish name-calling, still no relevant technical
comments.

And what relevant technical comments are called for to
describe TW's feeble attempt to 'baffle with BS'?

I see no such attempt. I do see a tired little Terry with zero credentials
trying to dazzle us with his lame insults.

He's obviously got you fooled, so your grasp of technical
facts can't be too crash hot.

There's no fooling except by you, Terry.

You will gain at least some respect; more than if you
just keep banging away at the same old gong, which is
now badly dented & in need of replacing.

I don't think that Trevor is infallible and have
crossed swords with him many times. But, when Trevor
is right like this, Trevor deserves respect, not the
derision of fools.

And who are you that your opinion, and that's all you
have to offer, is correct?

Just a graduate engineer with 40 years of relevant
experience.

Graduate from where exactly Arnie,

Oakland University - please see their web site:

http://www.oakland.edu/

and what type of engineering?

http://www2.oakland.edu/secs/ECEdept/

I ask only out of curiosity, given that the
credibility of US university qualifications varies from
high to appalling. Which end do yours come from?

Someplace in the top quarter.

Trevor ISN'T right.

On the technical point, he is.

No he's not.

Prove it.

He hasn't provided one single shred of hard
evidence to substantiate his claims regarding ME
amplifiers.

What Trevor claims about the effects of device matching in amps with zero
loop feedback is consistent with general electrical engineering knowlege.

I should add that trying to build a high quality amplifier while
intentionally avoiding loop feedback is generally considered to be very
unwise - there has to be some very powerful explanation for trying to do
such a weird thing, and no such explantion is known to exist for audio power
amps being used in a common residential setting.

Why? Because there isn't any available, or at
least, none that either he or PS are prepared to make
public.

What Trevor claims about superior sonics due to zero loop feedback is total
BS, and it is exceptionally easy to show that sonically perfect
amplification is fairly easy to provide by common, relatively inexpensive
means.

Anybody who brags about ever owning a power amp with zero loop feedback is
basically advertising that they have paid had cash to fail a
publicly-administered intelligence test.

BTW Terry, didn't you say that you once owned a ME power amp? ;-)

He's just a BS artiste trying to sell something that
died several years ago but won't lie down.

That's a different issue.

That's THE issue here Arnie.

Then address it with a technically-sound argument. The device-matching
argument goes Trevor's way, the superior sonics issue goes against him.

If you'd bothered to follow
this thread from its inception, you'd see that it was
about tube amplification, something TW knows very little
about.

I don't think that a person doing audio in the 21st century need know much
about tubed amplification, unless perhaps they work in an electronics
museum.

The very mention of SET amplifiers causes a rush of blood
so forceful that he can't control his negative reactions
& immediately begins to rubbish the piece of equipment
under discussion, never mind the fact that he's never
even heard it.

Well, I've heard dozens of SET amplifiers. On one occasion where my ears had
been fatigued by listening to a bunch of SETs, I found the sound from a
credibly-designed PP tubed amp (by Manley) to be a real breath of fresh air.
Of course SS rules.

A bit like yourself.

I've built over a dozen tubed power amps, some scratch designs, some kits. I
still own tubed audio gear and occasionally use it. I know why tube
technology is best forgotten, out in the real world.

Perhaps that's why you have jumped
to his defence, but only when I gave him some stick.

I have to admit that I find it amusing to watch you wet your pants in
public, Terry. I'm close enough to even catch a whiff of the urine. I'll
leave the messy clean-up to other. One word for you Terry: Depends. ;-)

You might even think I'm an easy mark Arnie, but
I built my first amplifier in 1958, using KT88's.

Most of us who were using tubes for audio in 1958 learned our lesson. You
seem to be hard to teach, Terry. I guess I thus need to remind you about the
benefits of Depends.

http://www.depend.com/products/products_all.asp

I still have it. A bit rough, sure, but I was only 14 years old.
I think they refer to that as an 'early adopter'.

In 2008, we refer to continued obsession with tubes as being a "poor
learner".

How can you comment on something you know absolutely
nothing about?

You've shown me how? ;-)

Now who's using childish replies? Once again, pot,
kettle, balck.

What's a balck, Terry? ;-)

Have you ever even seen an ME amp, much
less owned one?

I don't need to own a zero loop FB SS amp to know
something of their care and feeding.

Then you haven't been reading anything TW has said. His
claim is that ME amplifiers require such careful
maintenance that only he &/or PS can carry it out!

I didn't read that. Perhaps that was because I read with my eyes, not with
my dreams.

What I do read is someone pretty well skewering Trevor over device matching
procedures.

You're all BS and blather Arnie, just like your mate TW.

As I said, I've crossed swords with Trevor over the larger issue many times.
I'm only addressing the narrow issue of device matching.

I owned one of these amps Arnie, as well as the then
matching preamp, and believe me they were nothing
special.

That's a different issue.

Again, it's not. See above.

As ADD as you seem to be Terry, I'm wasting my breath when I ask you to try
to remain focussed.

But TW will no doubt tell you that I owned 'an early
model' or some such BS & so my opinion doesn't matter.

Given your inability to understand audio technology,
your opinion is geneally wrong.

Examples?

The current discussion.

One or two typos or late night mistakes & you
turn them into a sweeping generalisation, a bit like PA
was so fond of doing. What did he call them.....ahh yes,
'educated guesses'.

I'm not defending PA, except of course when he's right, which he often is.

What do you call them Arnie? We like to call them LIES!

Terry, to lie you have to know the truth, and frankly that excuses you from
many of your more obvious public follies.

But the truth is, as Patrick so rightly says, that both
Peter Stein & Trevor Wilson have done very nicely out of
ME 'upgrades' & repairs, as without schematics or any
other information on which to rely, other technicians
have one hand tied behind their back.

That's a different issue.

No it's not. See above.

Do try to get focussed, Terry. Of course if you haven't learned it by the
time you are in your 60s, you probably never will.

So put up or shut up Arnie. If you know something we
don't, then by all means tell us.

Been there, done that. You spit on it.

You've never been anywhere, much less do anything.

Prove it.

Even
that web site of yours that you're so proud of referring
to at the drop of a hat was last edited in 2001.

Please be specific, there are two sites, and pages on both prove you wrong.
I just want to know which mistake you are making. ;-)

No wonder you're siding with TW. His ME amps are 30 years
out of date. You must feel totally overwhelmed by his
performance :-).

Terry, on the larger issue of the technical advisability of ME amps, all I
can say is that I'm proud to have never been so stupid as to actually pay
hard cash to buy one. Too bad you can't say the same!

LOL!

If not, better to be thought a fool than open your
mouth & prove it. But alas, you're way past the point
where anyone believes anything you have to say, a bit like TW.

That's your problem.

No Arnie, it's yours. Most of the people here won't talk
to you, and more the fool me for even bothering.

Most of the people here know that I'm often right and will call them up when
they aren't. Since they are often in error, I can understand why they don't
want to risk trying to correct me.

I let you out of the plonk bin in error, so back you go.

That allows me to blindside you at will, Terry.

Thanks!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
news

"TT" wrote in message
. au...

"Bill Riel" wrote in message
t...
In article ,
says...

Note: this was Arny's response to a fellow poster called "roughplanet".
Obviously my friend Ruff is to be abused by Arny because he listens to
vinyl
and owns tubed gear. Obvious really when you think about it ;-)

Terry, this isn't the first time. Arny is often confused about who he is
"debating" at any given moment. He has even argued with himself if you
can believe it.

Oh, and good luck with that apology ;-)

--
Bill

I'm not holding my breath ;-)

Isn't it an education to see how a self proclaimed, upstanding Christian
behaves. What was that little rule again? Something about "bearing
false witness"? IMHO I believe Arny has spent too much time reading the
other bits and is fixated by all the "begatting" and "smiting"
(snotting?).

Cheers TT

Maybe Arny will take a lesson from Genesis 19, and depart from
Usenet as Lot did from the city of Sodom, without looking back,
lest, like his wife, he be turned into a pillar of salt.

The noble Lot departed with his two daughters. He later had
sexual relations with both of them. Arny has a remarkable set
of role models from which to choose.

Iain

Regarding Arny's behaviour I refer you to John 11:35

Cheers Terry

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
news
Maybe Arny will take a lesson from Genesis 19, and depart
from Usenet as Lot did from the city of Sodom, without
looking back, lest, like his wife, he be turned into a
pillar of salt.

Is this an admisson of your fondness for sodomy, Iain?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Iain Churches said:

Maybe Arny will take a lesson from Genesis 19, and depart from
Usenet as Lot did from the city of Sodom, without looking back,
lest, like his wife, he be turned into a pillar of salt.

A pillar of WHAT?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 6, 6:33*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Iain Churches" wrote in message

news
Maybe Arny will take a lesson from Genesis 19, and depart
from Usenet as Lot did from the city of Sodom, without
looking back, lest, like his wife, he be turned into a
pillar of salt.

Is this an admisson of your fondness for sodomy, Iain?

Is this the weakest reply you've ever made, GOIA?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Arnii "**** for Dinner" Kroofeces had a bad session in chruch™ and is
still trying to recover.

Is this an admisson of your fondness for sodomy, Iain?

The moral of this exchange is that no criticism of Turdborg, no matter
how clever, literary, astute, or sophisticated, is exempt from being met
with one of Turdy's tired, lame IKYABWAIs.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

TT said:

lest, like his wife, he be turned into a pillar of salt.

A pillar of WHAT?

Oh ok then - snot!

I hadn't thought of that.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Iain Churches" wrote in message
news
Maybe Arny will take a lesson from Genesis 19, and depart
from Usenet as Lot did from the city of Sodom, without
looking back, lest, like his wife, he be turned into a
pillar of salt.

Is this an admisson of your fondness for sodomy, Iain?

Funny how you *always* bring the conversation back to that! Iain talks of
escaping a "wicked" place and all of a sudden you fantasises about sodomy -
again. Why not incest when Lot slept with his 2 daughters eh?

You have a perverted, one track mind Arny.

So how's my apology coming along? Nothing too elaborate I hope as I am a
modest man of small wants.

TT (the real one)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

TT said to Turdborg:

So how's my apology coming along? Nothing too elaborate I hope as I am a
modest man of small wants.

http://tinyurl.com/4gfre4

It went on for months.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

TT said to Turdborg:

So how's my apology coming along? Nothing too elaborate I hope as I am a
modest man of small wants.

http://tinyurl.com/4gfre4

It went on for months.

Yes I do remember that. Funny how Arny believes everyone else is a
paedophile?

Arny should be very pleased that I don't live in the US because by now I
would have paid him a visit to see if he would call me the same names in
public, face to face.

Unfortunately Arny is one of the growing list of people that have hides
thicker than their craniums and obviously have nothing to jeopardise by a
pending law suit. Someone will only be afraid of litigation *if* there is
something at stake e.g. house, car, money Ergo, he hasn't anything to lose
perhaps.

Cheers TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 6 Mai, 10:43, George M. Middius wrote:
TT said:

lest, like his wife, he be turned into a pillar of salt.

A pillar of WHAT?

Oh ok then - snot!

I hadn't thought of that.

Is Arny's snot salty?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 6 Mai, 11:41, "TT" wrote:

Unfortunately Arny is one of the growing list of people that have hides
thicker than their craniums

Because Arny's **** is pretty fresh, and rarely gets crusty.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

lest, like his wife, he be turned into a pillar of salt.

A pillar of WHAT?

Oh ok then - snot!

I hadn't thought of that.

Is Arny's snot salty?

You're going beyond ordinary curiosity and venturing into a truly
disgusting area.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 6 Mai, 15:30, George M. Middius wrote:
Clyde Slick said:

lest, like his wife, he be turned into a pillar of salt.

A pillar of WHAT?

Oh ok then - snot!

I hadn't thought of that.

Is Arny's snot salty?

You're going beyond ordinary curiosity and venturing into a truly
disgusting area.

I dare to go where no sockpuppet has gone before.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Iain Churches[_2_] Iain Churches[_2_] is offline

"TT" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Iain Churches" wrote in message
news
Maybe Arny will take a lesson from Genesis 19, and depart
from Usenet as Lot did from the city of Sodom, without
looking back, lest, like his wife, he be turned into a
pillar of salt.

Is this an admisson of your fondness for sodomy, Iain?

Funny how you *always* bring the conversation back to that! Iain talks of
escaping a "wicked" place and all of a sudden you fantasises about
sodomy - again. Why not incest when Lot slept with his 2 daughters eh?

Hi TT.

One wonders if Lot was actually the inventor of Arny's
double-blind test and could not tell which daughter was which.

But, isn't religion a wonderful thing? You can sin as much as you
like, then go down on your knees once a week, ask for forgiveness,
put a few coins in the Baptist tambourine and start all over again
with more and even better sins:-)

Hard to beat, isn't it!

Iain

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Iain Churches[_2_] Iain Churches[_2_] is offline

"TT" wrote in message
. au...

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
news

Maybe Arny will take a lesson from Genesis 19, and depart from
Usenet as Lot did from the city of Sodom, without looking back,
lest, like his wife, he be turned into a pillar of salt.

The noble Lot departed with his two daughters. He later had
sexual relations with both of them. Arny has a remarkable set
of role models from which to choose.

Iain

Regarding Arny's behaviour I refer you to John 11:35

Cheers Terry

Indeed. Short and succinct.

But I would not be at all surprised to hear that some sort
of "unfortunate accident" had befallen Arny some day soon.
These things have a habit of happening to the nicest people!

Iain

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
. ..

"TT" wrote in message
. au...

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
news

Maybe Arny will take a lesson from Genesis 19, and depart from
Usenet as Lot did from the city of Sodom, without looking back,
lest, like his wife, he be turned into a pillar of salt.

The noble Lot departed with his two daughters. He later had
sexual relations with both of them. Arny has a remarkable set
of role models from which to choose.

Iain

Regarding Arny's behaviour I refer you to John 11:35

Cheers Terry

Indeed. Short and succinct.

But I would not be at all surprised to hear that some sort
of "unfortunate accident" had befallen Arny some day soon.
These things have a habit of happening to the nicest people!

Iain

Nah! Only the good die young - therefore AK will live a very long time ;-)

But I wouldn't be surprised if Arny had 666 tattooed on his head though;-)

Cheers Terry

So Arny.... Jenn Audio Opinions 14 September 29th 06 04:03 PM
So ... what amp does Arny use? Mr.T Tech 11 November 12th 05 03:24 AM
Arny, warming-up for the debate... Arny tells LIES ! Powell Audio Opinions 2 February 4th 05 02:37 PM
? to Arny ScottW Audio Opinions 15 December 1st 04 11:18 PM
ARNY!!!! The Stainless Steel Boob Orchestra Audio Opinions 75 October 13th 03 09:37 PM