Posted to rec.audio.opinion
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

Default Obamas Pastor Makes More Trouble

Obamas Pastor Makes More Trouble

"Yesterday, fresh from an appearance before the NAACP in which he said

black peoples brains work differently from those of whites, Barack
Obamas pastor, Jeremiah Wright, held forth at the National Press Club.
He was on his best behavior, but the anti-white animus that drives him was
not far below the surface, and the mere fact of his return to the public
eye says a great deal about how blacks view the world.

Mr. Wright no doubt thought he would make a good impression by explaining
that the ultimate goal of Christianity was the nonnegotiable doctrine
of reconciliation, which means accepting differences without passing
judgment. One of the examples he gave of such differences was not likely
to reassure the theres-no-such-thing-as-race crowd: Black learning
styles are different from European and European-American learning styles.
They are not deficient; they are just different.

Mr. Wright explained that he is within the mainstream of the black church,
and, indeed, there has hardly been a single black preacher who has
condemned him as anti-white or anti-American. He explained why it was
essential to have a distinctly black Christianity:

If I see God as male, if I see God as white male, if I see God as
superior, as God over us and not Immanuel, which means God with us,
if I see God as mean, vengeful, authoritarian, sexist, or misogynist, then
I see humans through that lens. My theological lens shapes my
anthropological lens. And as a result, white males are superior; all
others are inferior.

And I order my society where I can worship God on Sunday morning
wearing a black clergy robe and kill others on Sunday evening wearing a
white Klan robe. I can have laws which favor whites over blacks in America
or South Africa. I can construct a theology of apartheid in the Afrikaner
church and a theology of white supremacy in the North American or Germanic
church.

Since the black church is a vital institution and he is its
representative, he explained that any criticism of him is an attack on
the black church.

After his prepared remarks, Mr. Wright answered questions from Donna
Leinwand, a white woman who writes for USA Today and is vice president of
the National Press Club. He dodged questions shamelessly and taunted her
about whether she had read his entire sermons. When asked whether he owed
Americans an apology for saying blacks should damn American rather than
bless it, he refused to back down, quoting Jesus, who called the Pharisees
a brood of vipers. He then spoke directly to Miss Leinwand:

Britain has apologized to Africans, but this countrys leaders have
refused to apologize. So until that apology comes, Im not going to keep
stepping on your foot and asking you, Does this hurt? Do you forgive me
for stepping on your foot? if Im still stepping on your foot.
Understand that? Capiche?

Miss Leinwand let Mr. Wright walk on her repeatedly.

Mr. Obamas pastor did not back away from his position that the
government invented AIDS in order to exterminate blacks: [b]ased on
this Tuskegee experiment and based on what has happened to Africans in
this country, I believe our government is capable of doing anything.

After all, we are talking about the injustice that was done to a
people, as we raped the continent, brought those people here, built our
country, and then defined them as less than human.

Nor would he distance himself from Louis Farrakhan. How many other
African-Americans or European-Americans do you know that can get one
million people together on the mall? he asked. He is one of the most
important voices in the 20th and 21st century. Thats what I think about
him. He quoted Nelson Mandelas reply when Ted Koppel asked him to
denounce Fidel Castro: You dont tell me who my enemies are. You
dont tell me who my friends are. As for Louis Farrakhan, he did
not put me in chains, he did not put me in slavery, and he didnt make
me this color. In other words, he is not white so why should Mr. Wright
disown him?

Mr. Wright went on to offer himself as a vice presidential candidate. When
he first said this, it appeared to be a joke, and that is how the press has
reported it, but later he made the same offer again. Mr. Wright thinks
highly of himself, and no doubt believes he would make a fine vice
president. Whatever happens, he said that if Mr. Obama is elected
president he can count on seeing quite a lot of his pastor:

I said to Barack Obama, last year, If you get elected, November the
5th, Im coming after you, because youll be representing a government
whose policies grind under people. All right?

The most important thing Mr. Wright said, however, has gone unreported in
the press and no doubt went over the heads of most whites:

In the late 1960s, when Dr. James Cones powerful books burst onto
the scene, the term black liberation theology began to be used. I do
not in any way disagree with Dr. Cone, nor do I in any way diminish the
inimitable and incomparable contributions that he has made and that he
continues to make to the field of theology. Jim, incidentally, is a
personal friend of mine.

Dr. Cone is a professor at Union Theological Seminary in New York. What
are some of his inimitable and incomparable contributions with which
Mr. Wright does not in any way disagree?

Black theology refuses to accept a God who is not identified totally
with the goals of the black community. If God is not for us and against
white people, then he is a murderer, and we had better kill him.

All white men are responsible for white oppression. It is much too easy
to say, Racism is not my fault, . . . Racism is possible because
whites are indifferent to suffering and patient with cruelty.

To be Christian is to be one of those whom God has chosen. God has
chosen black people!

The demonic forces of racism are real for the black man. Theologically,
Malcolm X was not far wrong when he called the white man the devil.
The white structure of this American society, personified in every racist,
must be at least part of what the New Testament meant by the demonic
forces.

Black hatred is the black mans strong aversion to white society. No
black man living in white America can escape it.

Finally, Dr. Cone wants to put God in harness to do his bidding:

Living in a world of white oppressors, blacks have no time for a
neutral God. The brutalities are too great and the pain too severe, and
this means we must know where God is and what God is doing in the
revolution. There is no use for a God who loves white oppressors the same
as oppressed blacks. . . . What we need is the divine love as expressed in
black power, which is the power of blacks to destroy their oppressors, here
and now, by any means at their disposal. Unless God is participating in
this holy activity, we must reject Gods love.

This is not Christianity as most Christians see it; it is God in the
service of black power and black hatred.

Mr. Wrights recent return to the headlines has put Barack Obama back on
the defensive. Today, at a press conference he claims that after nearly 20
years he has finally tumbled to just what an awful guy his pastor is, and
he pronounced himself appalled and outraged. He said Mr. Wrights
admiration for Louis Farrakhan and his insistence that the feds loosed
AIDS on blacks have finally convinced him that Mr. Wright was
presenting a world view that contradicts what I am and what I stand
for. I suppose we all fall asleep in the pew from time to time.

Now that Mr. Obama has given his pastor a very public spanking, it will be
interesting to see how Mr. Wright reacts. Will he pull in his horns and
give Mr. Obama a little peace? My money says he will he come out of his
corner swinging.

What are blacks thinking?

Mr. Wright has now made three major speeches in four days and has, with a
flourish, reestablished himself as the major obstacle to an Obama
nomination. Whats going on? For several weeks after Mr. Wright first
hit the headlines, he kept quiet. He went on vacation, turned down
invitations, and made no public appearances. This was the best thing he
could do for the Obama campaign, which would have been delighted to see
him disappear until November. Why has Mr. Wright roared back into the
limelight?

Surely blacks want Mr. Obama to be elected president. Eighty-five to 90
percent of them have been voting for him in the primaries. Surely, the
NAACP wants him to be president. Why, then, did the NAACP invite Mr.
Wright to speak at its Fight for Freedom dinner, one of its most
high-profile events, which attracts as many as 10,000 people and is billed
as the largest annual sit-down dinner in the country? It made no difference
what Mr. Wright was going to say. Even without his left-brain-right-brain
jabber about how blacks and whites are different, simply putting him on
stage made it certain the networks would dust off their clips of Mr.
Obamas pastor telling blacks to God damn America! If the NAACP
were smart about wanting a black presidentand this is entirely
different simply from wanting a black presidentthey would give Mr.
Wright the cold shoulder.

Why dont they? It can only be that because they find what Mr. Wright
says so routine, so conventional, so obvious, they cannot bring themselves
to believe it shocks whites. Blacks are so blinded by racial grievance that
they do not realize that by making a hero of Mr. Wright they are damaging
Mr. Obamas chances of getting the nomination, much less the
presidency.

Jeremiah Wright lives in a world in which everything is colored by white
wickedness and black resentment. Most whites think he is a deluded
oddball. Its about time they realized he is a typical black preacher
with a powerful appeal to the typical black."

http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives...s_pastor_s.php

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/
More information at http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/faq.html

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 30 Apr, 19:01, "BretLudwig" wrote:
Obamas Pastor Makes More Trouble

"Yesterday, fresh from an appearance before the NAACP in which he said

black peoples brains work differently from those of whites,

"At least" they work.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 30, 7:52*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
On 30 Apr, 19:01, "BretLudwig" wrote:

Obamas Pastor Makes More Trouble

"Yesterday, fresh from an appearance before the NAACP in which he said

black peoples brains work differently from those of whites,

"At least" they work.

Ironically, Bratzi finds himself agreeing with a black pastor.

That fact must eat him up on the inside.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

'' black people=92s brains work differently from those of whites,

"At least" they work.

Ironically, Bratzi finds himself agreeing with a
black pastor.

That fact must eat him up on the inside.''

No, Rev. Wright is a racially conscious Black man and one of some
intelligence. He therefore understands what everyone except brainwashed
White gentiles does: there is such a thing as race, that it is not about
skin color but arises from the DNA and changes everything, from the
skeleton and body chemistry out, and that therefore it has consequences.
Africans and Iraquis and Chinese and Eskimos and Ashkenazim do not think
the same way as whites, just as zebras do not think the same as horses.

A female acquaintance of mine, a "rich girl" of the horsey inclination,
wanted a zebra. But she was smart enough to do her homework and found out
that even should she get one, it would be intractable and unrideable. So
she had an idea: she would mate a zebra with her light-haired mare and get
a hybrid animal that might be more tractable. Now this has been done and
with some success, but she did not do her homework. Instead she used her
female wiles on some unsuspecting zoo employees and got a charge, or
round, or whatever you call it, of zebra jizz and had her mare knocked up
with the stuff. Well, the foal was slightly zebra-looking-and utterly
untameable. After a lot of money spent on horse trainers and a broken leg
(on Rich Horsegirl's part)from a good kicking, the zorse-gelding wound up
being shot and put in a backhoe pit and covered.

There's a lesson there too.

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/
More information at http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/faq.html

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 1 Mai, 20:08, "BretLudwig" wrote:

*That fact must eat him up on the inside.''

*No, Rev. Wright is a racially conscious Black man and one of some
intelligence. He therefore understands what everyone except brainwashed
White gentiles does: there is such a thing as race, that it is not about
skin color but arises from the DNA and changes everything, from the
skeleton and body chemistry out, and that therefore it has consequences.
Africans and Iraquis and Chinese and * Eskimos and Ashkenazim do not think
the same way as whites, just as zebras do not think the same as horses.

*

A horse is a horse, of course, of course,
umless it happens to be a zebra.

and people who wear white cone shaped hoods'
should be sterilized.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

and people who wear white cone shaped hoods'
should be sterilized[sic].

You probably meant "euthanized".

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 1 Mai, 22:20, George M. Middius wrote:
Clyde Slick said:

and people who wear white cone shaped hoods'
should be sterilized[sic].

You probably meant "euthanized".

I did not.
Point is, they obvioulsly "think different"
and that this 'thinking different"
is engrained in their DNA.
We can't let thhem reproduce.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

and people who wear white cone shaped hoods'
should be sterilized[sic].

You probably meant "euthanized".

I did not.
Point is, they obvioulsly "think different"
and that this 'thinking different"
is engrained in their DNA.
We can't let thhem reproduce.

Well, isn't that special. No wonder you're a staunch supporter of
abortion rights.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 1 Mai, 22:44, George M. Middius wrote:
Clyde Slick said:

and people who wear white cone shaped hoods'
should be sterilized[sic].

You probably meant "euthanized".

I did not.
Point is, they obvioulsly "think different"
and that this 'thinking different"
is *engrained in their DNA.
We can't let thhem reproduce.

Well, isn't that special. No wonder you're a staunch supporter of
abortion rights.

Like Bratzi I strongly support aborting inferior fetuses.
The ones who think differently.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On May 1, 5:08*pm, "BretLudwig" wrote:
[...]

Yeah, because humans and horses are EXACTLY alike in every way.

Of course, I could make the observation that when dog breeds are
mixed, intelligence is one of the traits that gets passed on, which is
why mongrels are often more intelligent than purebreds.

There's a lesson to be learned there, too. It's "Aryans are 'tards."

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 1, 7:08*pm, "BretLudwig" wrote:

*Ironically, Bratzi finds himself agreeing with a * *
* black pastor.

*That fact must eat him up on the inside.''

*No, Rev. Wright is a racially conscious Black man and one of some
intelligence.

Impossible. He's black.

He therefore understands what everyone except brainwashed
White gentiles does:

Subject/verb agreement, Bratzi. Let's not tip our hand about your
unintelligence, OK?

there is such a thing as race, that it is not about
skin color but arises from the DNA and changes everything, from the
skeleton and body chemistry out, and that therefore it has consequences.
Africans and Iraquis and Chinese and * Eskimos and Ashkenazim do not think
the same way as whites, just as zebras do not think the same as horses.

LOL!

And all whites think alike. A new hypothesis from our resident genius.

*There's a lesson there too.

Yes, that kooks tend to post a lot of tripe.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

*There's a lesson there too.

Yes, that kooks tend to post a lot of tripe.

They also make music with catchy tunes.

http://www.thekooks.co.uk/home