GG

Default MP3 Jack for Lexus RX 330

I would like to install a direct plug jack for an MP3 player into the
audio system of a Lexus RX330 so that I can connect an iPod directly by
wire into the audio system. I do not want to drill holes into or cut
out the factory finish where it would be visible. I have basic home
tools but no fancy electronic or automotive gear, and I want to do the
job myself, not bring it to an audio installer. Is anyone aware of a
device that adds MP3 player direct connectivity to the Lexus RX330? (I
already have a FM link with a Belkin Tunecast).