Lionel

Default George's holy war

In his unceasing holy war Georg "Bin Laden" Middious has decided to cast
a fatwa against Greg "Trotsky" Singh.
All faithful believers which will be able to help Him will inevitably go
directly to heaven with a lot of sweet pink little "cupidons" that
George love so much.

Lionel "Hérault" Chapuis

Lionel

Bob Morein a écrit :

"Lionel" lionel{dot}chapuis{at}free{dot}fr wrote in message

In his unceasing holy war Georg "Bin Laden" Middious has decided to cast
a fatwa against Greg "Trotsky" Singh.
All faithful believers which will be able to help Him will inevitably go
directly to heaven with a lot of sweet pink little "cupidons" that
George love so much.

Lionel "Hérault" Chapuis

Don't forget me.
Ay'a'tella you, Trotsky is an insult to the faith of High End.
Ultimate Justice will prevail.

Do you really want to be an active part of his Holy Assassins ?

Michael Mckelvy

"Lionel" lionel{dot}chapuis{at}free{dot}fr wrote in message
In his unceasing holy war Georg "Bin Laden" Middious has decided to cast
a fatwa against Greg "Trotsky" Singh.
All faithful believers which will be able to help Him will inevitably go
directly to heaven with a lot of sweet pink little "cupidons" that
George love so much.

Lionel "Hérault" Chapuis

Um, aren't you sort of doing the same thing?

BTW, I don't think any reasonable person could categorize anything George
does or says as Holy.

Lionel

Michael Mckelvy a écrit :
"Lionel" lionel{dot}chapuis{at}free{dot}fr wrote in message

In his unceasing holy war Georg "Bin Laden" Middious has decided to cast
a fatwa against Greg "Trotsky" Singh.
All faithful believers which will be able to help Him will inevitably go
directly to heaven with a lot of sweet pink little "cupidons" that
George love so much.

Lionel "Hérault" Chapuis

Um, aren't you sort of doing the same thing?

BTW, I don't think any reasonable person could categorize anything George
does or says as Holy.

This is a sane reaction,
Thank you.

Bob Morein

Bob Morein a écrit :

"Lionel" lionel{dot}chapuis{at}free{dot}fr wrote in message

In his unceasing holy war Georg "Bin Laden" Middious has decided to cast
a fatwa against Greg "Trotsky" Singh.
All faithful believers which will be able to help Him will inevitably go
directly to heaven with a lot of sweet pink little "cupidons" that
George love so much.

Lionel "Hérault" Chapuis

Don't forget me.
Ay'a'tella you, Trotsky is an insult to the faith of High End.
Ultimate Justice will prevail.

Do you really want to be an active part of his Holy Assassins ?

Have you seen his response to the query on measurements?
He quotes, but never measured.
Now he is going into dangerous territory, because he makes objective
statements without measurements.
It has to be an insult to somebody's religion.
First Rushdie, and now this.

---------------------
I think the questions you asked aren't reasonable. I don't do
measurements.

Why not? Debby does Dallas.

I even (gasp! LIED LIED LIED LIED LIED ) guessed at the efficiency. I
think its a
pretty educated guess LIE LIE LIE, though LIE. If things go as planned,

dave weil
should have my spare pair to evaluate next week. I'm more interested in
people's opinions of the sound than I am in hearing about how many
graphs I'm supposed to have at my disposal.

Trotsky, you can have as many graphs as you desire.
All that's required is graph paper, india ink, and the power of the
imagination.

From the Jupiter Audio website:

Frequency range: 50-20,000 Hz
Amplifier power: 20-100 watts
Impedance: 8 ohms
Efficiency (approx.-in room) 88 dB, 1 watt at 1 meter
Curb weight: 23 lbs

Liar, liar, pants on fire!

One useful bit of info, however, is the curb weight, determined on Trotsky's
meticulously maintained Spring-O-Matic bathroom scale.

Curb weight is a useful indication for trash disposal.
According to Trotsky's figures, a single run can collect about fifty pairs
of these abortions per run.

Bob Morein

"Lionel" wrote in message
Michael Mckelvy a écrit :
"Lionel" lionel{dot}chapuis{at}free{dot}fr wrote in message

In his unceasing holy war Georg "Bin Laden" Middious has decided to cast
a fatwa against Greg "Trotsky" Singh.
All faithful believers which will be able to help Him will inevitably go
directly to heaven with a lot of sweet pink little "cupidons" that
George love so much.

Lionel "Hérault" Chapuis

Um, aren't you sort of doing the same thing?

BTW, I don't think any reasonable person could categorize anything

George
does or says as Holy.

This is a sane reaction,
Thank you.

It doe seem that George is more into desecration.

Lionel

Bob Morein a écrit :
"Lionel" wrote in message

Michael Mckelvy a écrit :

"Lionel" lionel{dot}chapuis{at}free{dot}fr wrote in message
.. .

In his unceasing holy war Georg "Bin Laden" Middious has decided to cast
a fatwa against Greg "Trotsky" Singh.
All faithful believers which will be able to help Him will inevitably go
directly to heaven with a lot of sweet pink little "cupidons" that
George love so much.

Lionel "Hérault" Chapuis

Um, aren't you sort of doing the same thing?

BTW, I don't think any reasonable person could categorize anything

George

does or says as Holy.

This is a sane reaction,
Thank you.

It doe seem that George is more into desecration.

As long he doesn't desecrate himself he will haven't any credit for me !