Jack Tanner

Default need univ remote for fisher rs-911 receiver

I have a Fisher rs-911 receiver. I've tried two RCA and Radio Shack
universal remotes and I can't get either one to work with it (the same
remotes work fine with other devices). I no longer have the original
remote. Does anyone have a remote working with this receiver? (If so,
what're the remote and code?) If not, what's the best way to proceed?

Thanks!

Harris Harris is offline
Junior Member

I have the same receiver and the same problem, have you gotten any infomation about this from users through email. If you have, or have found your own solution, I'd love any help you can give.

Mike Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Tanner
I have a Fisher rs-911 receiver. I've tried two RCA and Radio Shack
universal remotes and I can't get either one to work with it (the same
remotes work fine with other devices). I no longer have the original
remote. Does anyone have a remote working with this receiver? (If so,
what're the remote and code?) If not, what's the best way to proceed?

Thanks!
eyg2181 eyg2181 is offline
Junior Member

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harris
I have the same receiver and the same problem, have you gotten any infomation about this from users through email. If you have, or have found your own solution, I'd love any help you can give.

Mike Harris
the fisher RS-911 receiver is the best receiver fisher ever released, it uses the REM-854 model remote. you can get one off ebay. if you cant get just the remote, you can get a CA-854 or RS-911 receiver, (just make sure there is a remote included in the auction, or else the bidding will be useless.)

you can also go to yahoo or google and type in REM-854 as a search, something is bound to come up.