mario

Default speakers for Nad 3120

Hi guys,

I had the chance to have this integrated amplifier in good condition
(I tested it yesterday with my "big" speakers) and I'm wondering to
use it in my room as a budget hi-fi.

Now I have to look for some budget bookshelf speakers. Do you have
any suggestion? I have been told for example Mordaunt Short 902,
or some Mission (I can't remember the code), or Aliante CNM or
Usher. I'm looking for a bright speaker. I listen to any kind of
music, particoularly classic, Opera and Jazz.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Bye

mario

P.S. My bigger hifi is:

Monrio Asty CD
Pioneer DVD 656A
Unison Research Unico Amplifier
Speakers Opera Superpavarotti

Webmaster www.edreams.it
Sito personale www.emmedici.com
Un sito per curiosi www.chieracostui.com

MINe 109

In article ,
"mario" wrote:

Hi guys,

I had the chance to have this integrated amplifier in good condition
(I tested it yesterday with my "big" speakers) and I'm wondering to
use it in my room as a budget hi-fi.

Now I have to look for some budget bookshelf speakers. Do you have
any suggestion? I have been told for example Mordaunt Short 902,
or some Mission (I can't remember the code), or Aliante CNM or
Usher. I'm looking for a bright speaker. I listen to any kind of
music, particoularly classic, Opera and Jazz.

Thanks a lot in advance!

How much do PSB Images cost in Italy?

Stephen
mario

I had the chance to have this integrated amplifier in good condition
(I tested it yesterday with my "big" speakers) and I'm wondering to
use it in my room as a budget hi-fi.

How much do PSB Images cost in Italy?

I took a look at audioclub (http://www.audioclub.it/) that import those
speakers in Italy. In bookshelf category these are the prices (usually the
street prices are a little bit less):

PSB Image 1B 460 euros
PSB Image 2B 570 euros

The only one affordable should be the PSB Image 1B, the other one is maybe
too much expensive. I haven't had the chance to hear them yet, how do they
sound? Do you have one? Do you think they would couple very well with NAD
3120?

Thanks a lot Stephen!

Bye

mario

Webmaster www.edreams.it
Sito personale www.emmedici.com
Un sito per curiosi www.chieracostui.com

MINe 109

In article ,
"mario" wrote:

I had the chance to have this integrated amplifier in good condition
(I tested it yesterday with my "big" speakers) and I'm wondering to
use it in my room as a budget hi-fi.

How much do PSB Images cost in Italy?

I took a look at audioclub (http://www.audioclub.it/) that import those
speakers in Italy. In bookshelf category these are the prices (usually the
street prices are a little bit less):

PSB Image 1B 460 euros
PSB Image 2B 570 euros

The only one affordable should be the PSB Image 1B, the other one is maybe
too much expensive. I haven't had the chance to hear them yet, how do they
sound? Do you have one? Do you think they would couple very well with NAD
3120?

NAD and PSB have some connection. I remember the NAD cd-receiver was
offered with PSB Alphas.

PSBs are well-engineered and relatively inexpensive in the US. I think
you might like the 2B but the price is too high for me too.

Stephen