Ravi

Default Ford Mondeo 6000cd problem

Hi there,

I have a ford 6000cd fitted to my mondeo which developed a fault
where u could turn it on and off and listen to one station ok, but none of
the radios controls(push buttons) functioned, meaning that you couldnt tune
it or alter the base and treble etc.

Can someone please help or suggest me what to do ??

Regards

Ravi
FasDeth

-- Ravi said,
Hi there,
I have a ford 6000cd fitted to my mondeo which developed a
fault where u could turn it on and off and listen to one station
ok, but none of the radios controls(push buttons) functioned,
meaning that you couldnt tune
it or alter the base and treble etc.

Can someone please help or suggest me what to do ??

One of your buttons may be sticking.. My sister has a 1999 Tracer and had
the same problem..
-FasDeth

P.s. Sorry for the quoting mess