Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Selective Moral Panics in Higher Education

On Mar 29, 2:30*am, Bret L wrote:

I'm sorry to break this to you, Bratzi, but nothing you write (or,
more accutarely, nothing you cut-and-paste) is interesting.

It is invariably lowbrow.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly's jalopy cracked up:

I'm sorry to break this to you, Bratzi, but nothing you write (or, more
accutarely [sic], nothing you cut-and-paste) is interesting.

Jilly possibly coin a new word, namely, "accutard", as description for one who
can not see forest from trees?

It is invariably lowbrow.

As opposed to the sloping brow of the BaBoon's forehead.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 29, 6:28*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly's jalopy cracked up:

I'm sorry to break this to you, Bratzi, but nothing you write (or, more
accutarely [sic], nothing you cut-and-paste) is interesting.

Jilly possibly coin (sic) a new word, namely, "accutard", as description for one who
can not see forest from trees?

Just look at all them trees, Sugar! And ain't they a bitch? LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Mar 29, 10:18*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Mar 29, 6:28*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Jilly's jalopy cracked up:

I'm sorry to break this to you, Bratzi, but nothing you write (or, more
accutarely [sic], nothing you cut-and-paste) is interesting.

Jilly possibly coin (sic) a new word, namely, "accutard", as description for one who
can not see forest from trees?

Just look at all them trees, Sugar! And ain't they a bitch? LoL.

You know what's a bitch? PLF's inability to get a writing or editing
job. Perhaps RAO is hiring, he must be thinking.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly's salvage job fell apart:

I'm sorry to break this to you, Bratzi, but nothing you write (or, more
accutarely [sic], nothing you cut-and-paste) is interesting.

Jilly possibly coin (sic)

Nice try, old girl, but no dice, but thanks for that display of double idiocy.

a new word, namely, "accutard", as description for one who can not see
forest from trees?

Just look at all them trees, Sugar! And ain't they a bitch? LoL.

Scraping the bottom of the barrel on shopworn knees is our Jilly. ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

BaBoon howled:

You know what...

Translation: "Eek-eek! Ouh-ouh! Me want banana! And diet soda, too! Ouh-ouh!
Eek-eek!"

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 29, 11:57*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly's salvage job fell apart:

Did it, Sugar?

I'm sorry to break this to you, Bratzi, but nothing you write (or, more
accutarely [sic], nothing you cut-and-paste) is interesting.
Jilly possibly coin (sic)

Nice try, old girl, but no dice, but thanks for that display of double idiocy.

tr.v., coined, coin·ing, coins.
1.To make (pieces of money) from metal; mint or strike: coined silver
dollars.
2.To make pieces of money from (metal): coin gold.
3.To devise (a new word or phrase).

"Jilly possibly coined a new word."

"Jilly possibly coins a new word."

"Jilly is possibly coining a new word."

"Jilly's new word is now possibly valid coin of the land."

You can't use a noun as a verb, dodo. Thanks for the triple dose of
idiocy. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Mar 30, 12:12*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Mar 29, 11:57*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Jilly's salvage job fell apart:

Did it, Sugar?

I'm sorry to break this to you, Bratzi, but nothing you write (or, more
accutarely [sic], nothing you cut-and-paste) is interesting.
Jilly possibly coin (sic)

Nice try, old girl, but no dice, but thanks for that display of double idiocy.

tr.v., coined, coin·ing, coins.
1.To make (pieces of money) from metal; mint or strike: coined silver
dollars.
2.To make pieces of money from (metal): coin gold.
3.To devise (a new word or phrase).

"Jilly possibly coined a new word."

"Jilly possibly coins a new word."

"Jilly is possibly coining a new word."

"Jilly's new word is now possibly valid coin of the land."

You can't use a noun as a verb, dodo. Thanks for the triple dose of
idiocy. LoL.

Like most amateurs, PLF thinks that not having typos is more important
that having good ideas that others find interesting. That's why she
toils in obscurity from her IT broom closet while almost no one
acknowledges she exists. She doesn't understand that her writing style
is cloying, redundant and unoriginal.

It's even more telling that she has committed several typos of her own
this week. She's obviously rattled.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:
[...]

than (this is what editors are for).

having good ideas that others find interesting. That's why she
toils in obscurity from her IT broom closet while almost no one
acknowledges she exists. She doesn't understand that her writing style
is cloying, redundant and unoriginal.

It's even more telling that she has committed several typos of her own
this week. She's obviously rattled.- Hide quoted text -

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 30, 12:29*pm, Boon wrote:

Like most amateurs, PLF thinks that not having typos is more important
that having good ideas that others find interesting.

That's possibly a result of a Catholic upbringing. When Sugar wore his
little outfit to school his main priority was to not have his knuckles
wrapped by Sister Ludmilla for misspelled words again.

She doesn't understand that her writing style
is cloying, redundant and unoriginal.

You bwaaaah wanna banana and a diet soda bwaaaaah.

Ho hum.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Mar 30, 12:54*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Mar 30, 12:29*pm, Boon wrote:

Like most amateurs, PLF thinks that not having typos is more important
that having good ideas that others find interesting.

That's possibly a result of a Catholic upbringing. When Sugar wore his
little outfit to school his main priority was to not have his knuckles
wrapped by Sister Ludmilla for misspelled words again.

She doesn't understand that her writing style
is cloying, redundant and unoriginal.

You bwaaaah wanna banana and a diet soda bwaaaaah.

Ho hum.

Jism, smegma is flowing concupiscently, old girl. Wipe your chin.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly's jalopy collapsed:

I'm sorry to break this to you, Bratzi, but nothing you write (or, more
accutarely [sic], nothing you cut-and-paste) is interesting.

Jilly possibly coin (sic)

a new word, namely, "accutard", as description for one who can not see forest
from trees?

Nice try, old girl, but no dice, but thanks for that display of double
idiocy.

tr.v., coined, coin·ing, coins.
3.To devise (a new word or phrase).

"Jilly possibly coined a new word."

You can't use a noun as a verb

No sale, Gail, but thanks for persisting in your comical idiocy.

http://www.news.cornell.edu/releases....jobs.ssl.html

"Economist coin new word..." in headline of press release and "Economists have
coined a new word..." within body.

Notice difference between "coin" and "have coined" you addle-minded moronette?
LoL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon burbled:

Like most amateurs,

I've never claimed - nor aspired - to be a professional writer.

PLF thinks that not having typos is more important that having good ideas that
others find interesting.

But you used to troll me unashamedly just for the originality and creativity of
my words and phrasings that you could incorporate into your own writings. But
that was way back then when you sort-of had a career as a "professional"
journalist. But that's all over now and you've turned into a bitterr, old geezer
using rao as a release valve for all that pent-up bile festering deep in your
soul.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 30, 9:21*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly's jalopy collapsed:

[...]

Duh. You are misrepresenting to cover your stupidity. What the release
ACTUALLY says is:

"Economists coin new word, 'presenteeism,' to describe worker
slowdowns that account for up to 60 percent of employer health costs"

You do see a difference between the singular and the plural, don't
you, you "addle-minded moronette"? LoL.

http://www.news.cornell.edu/releases....jobs.ssl.html

(Hey! That's the same link that YOU provided! Why the hell couldn't
you quote it accurately, you"addle-minded moronette"? LoL.)

I note that their usage is the exactly what I taught you. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly almost salvages her jalopy:

http://www.news.cornell.edu/releases....jobs.ssl.html

"Economist[s] coin new word..." in headline of press release and "Economists
have coined a new word..." within body.

Notice difference between "coin" and "have coined" you addle-minded
moronette?

Duh. You are misrepresenting to cover your stupidity. What the release
ACTUALLY says is:

I'll concede the botched "s" in the quote, but as for the rest of it, you're
full of it, Jilly.

My original vernacular was correct and your insistence upon the contrary was
not. Perhaps you are trying to imbue yourself with your newly-minted word.

But we did learn something in this exchange: You have grown quite comfortable
with your identity of "Jilly" as you now refer to yourself repeatedly as such.
Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Mar 30, 9:40*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
[...]

Nicely played, sir. LoL.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 30, 10:03*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
[...]

Jilly doesn't care, Sugar.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
[...]

Sugar is still in denial. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

BaBoon: "Eek-eek! Ouh-ouh! Me want banana! And diet soda, too! Ouh-ouh!
Eek-eek!"

Jilly: "SHLURP! Me want smegma! And jism, too! LoL!"

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly preened:

You have grown quite comfortable with your identity of "Jilly" as you now
refer to yourself repeatedly as such.

Jilly doesn't care, Sugar.

Well, good for you!

The inevitable next step: Jilly's upcoming visit to Johns Hopkins University for
her long-sought SCO.

And, hopefully, ObamaCare will pick up that cost for her.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
[...]

PS: I note that Sugar has dropped this line he and is back to
fantasizing about jism, smegma and bananas. I find his preoccupation
with male bodily fluids and bananas interesting given his insistent
proclamations of anti-homosexuality.

Do you suppose we have another Senator Craig in our midst? When Sugar
taps his feet is he REALLY just "keeping the beat"? ;-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly ran her jalopy into the river:

Sugar is still in denial. LoL.

PS: I note that Sugar has dropped this line he [sic] and is back

Not even Buffoon, the purported "professional writer," will back up your
contention that my usage of the word "coin" in the original sentence was
incorrect (nor, if it were around, would Pudge [is Boy George back in hospital
with some debilitating homo disease?]).

But as we can see in your above sentence, you're hellbent on catching up with
Buffoon, old girl, in the writing mistakes category. LoL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 31, 12:23*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Not even Buffoon, the purported "professional writer," will back up your
contention that my usage of the word "coin" in the original sentence was
incorrect (nor, if it were around, would Pudge [is Boy George back in hospital
with some debilitating homo disease?]).

I note you clipped the fact that you are driven to distraction with
thoughts of bananas and jism, Senator Sugar. What spin will you "tap
out" on your keyboard next? LoL.

I also note that the only thing you have to back up your claim
regarding your (incorrect) usage of the word "coin" is an altered
statement on a link you provided. Meanwhile, I provided a dictionary
reference.

Feel free to do the same, Senator Sugar, if you can find the time
between mouthfuls.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly's stuck on stupid and can't get off that merry-go-round:

Not even Buffoon, the purported "professional writer," will back up your
contention that my usage of the word "coin" in the original sentence was
incorrect (nor, if it were around, would Pudge [is Boy George back in
hospital with some debilitating homo disease?]).

I note ...

I also note ...

What kind of bonehead types "accutarely" for the word "accurately"?

Probably only one and the same who types phrases like "PS: I note that Sugar has
dropped this line he and is back to ..."

PS: That's quite a lot of notes from a bonehead. LoL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 31, 4:55*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly's stuck on stupid and can't get off that merry-go-round:

Not even Buffoon, the purported "professional writer," will back up your
contention that my usage of the word "coin" in the original sentence was
incorrect (nor, if it were around, would Pudge [is Boy George back in
hospital with some debilitating homo disease?]).

I note ...
I also note ...

What kind of bonehead types "accutarely" for the word "accurately"?

That's preperly called a "typo".

Probably only one and the same who types phrases like "PS: I note that Sugar has
dropped this line he and is back to ..."

I note that you are unable to admit your boneheaded misuse of the word
"coin".

I also note that you haven't denied the fact you fantasize about jism
and bananas.

PS: That's quite a lot of notes from a bonehead. LoL!

Indeed.

Any other comments, Senator? LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:
[...]

Sugar always has been in denial. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:
[...]

Thinking on the fly has never been PLF's strong suit. She keeps saying
the same insults over and over again, never quite realizing that they
didn't stick the first twenty times. In that respect she makes Scott
look like a genius...he only recycles insults about a dozen times
before he gives up.

Do you suppose we have another Senator Craig in our midst? When Sugar
taps his feet is he REALLY just "keeping the beat"? ;-)

No doubt. PLF has always been a textbook closet case. It oozes out of
every word she types.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 31, 6:08*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly's in a snit:

Any other comments?

Yeah, just that you're still smarting from this:

Nope. Guess again, Senator Sugar.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly wades into Egyptian river:

Any other comments?

Yeah, just that you're still smarting from this:

Nope. Guess again, Senator Sugar.

Yep, it's delayed reaction for your horrendous blunder of repeated referring to
yourself as "Jilly."

You no longer bridled but acquiesced meekly being fitted with the yolk of
"Jilly," Jilly, old nag. :-)

And your woefully lame deflection attempts make it all doubly hilarious. LoL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 31, 10:02*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly wades into Egyptian river:

Any other comments?
Yeah, just that you're still smarting from this:

Nope. Guess again, Senator Sugar.

Yep, it's delayed reaction for your horrendous blunder of repeated referring to
yourself as "Jilly."

Real men don't care about such trifles.

Your being absurd.

You no longer bridled but acquiesced meekly being fitted with the yolk of
"Jilly," Jilly, old nag. :-)

Whatever you say, Sugar.

And your woefully lame deflection attempts make it all doubly hilarious. LoL!

I'm not the one who dreams of jism-encrusted bananas, Senator. LoL.

(I note that Senator Sugar cannot even use "LoL." correctly. There's
no exclamation point, just a period. Ask 2pid about the proper use of
the improper "LoL.".)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly's still in a snit:

Yep, it's delayed reaction for your horrendous blunder of repeated referring
to yourself as "Jilly."

Real men don't care about such trifles.

Real men aren't fag hags like you are Jilly.

Your being absurd.

You almost sound like a prim and proper skanky slut stringing those three words
together.

You no longer bridled but acquiesced meekly being fitted with the yolk of
"Jilly," Jilly, old nag. :-)

Whatever you say, Sugar.

Most agreeable Jilly must not be on the rag like usual.

And your woefully lame deflection attempts make it all doubly hilarious.
LoL!

I'm not the one who dreams of jism-encrusted bananas, Senator. LoL.

No need for you to so dream, as it's been your reality for ages.

(I note that Senator Sugar cannot even use "LoL." correctly. There's no
exclamation point, just a period. Ask 2pid about the proper use of the
improper "LoL.".)

Jilly's esophogal etiquette explained. LoL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 31, 10:17*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly's still in a snit:

Yep, it's delayed reaction for your horrendous blunder of repeated referring
to yourself as "Jilly."

Real men don't care about such trifles.

Real men aren't fag hags like you are Jilly.

Your being absurd.

You almost sound like a prim and proper skanky slut stringing those three words
together.

You've just offended 2pid horribly, you know.