Typical Kike on Gun Control

Old April 19th 13, 11:23 PM posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,alt.engineering.electrical,rec.audio.car
Trevor Wilson

Default Typical Kike on Gun Control

On 4/19/2013 5:36 PM, Don Kelly wrote:
> On 18/04/2013 8:36 PM, Trevor Wilson wrote:

>>> What part of, "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?

>> **What part of "....well regulated militia..." do you not understand.
>>
>> Face it, the 2nd Amendment was written:
>>
>> * At a time when reload times were measured in MINUTES, not milliseconds.
>> * At a time when accuracy of muzzle-loading weapons was inferior to a
>> bow and arrow.
>> * At a time when dangerous animals roamed free.
>> * At a time when a vicious colonial power ruled America.
>> * At a time when angry indigenous people roamed free.
>> * At a time when refrigeration was unheard of.
>>

>>> BTW I never understood anti-semitism. I've heard the stories, I know the
>>> history, I just don't really get it.
>>>
>>> The poster who referenced "kike" in the subject is a moron.

>> **Of course. Equally as moronic as those who defend the NRA and their
>> gutless politicians they have in their pocket.
>>

> Thank you- some common sense coming out. (the vicious colonial power
> excepted-the Mel Gibson movie is not a historically valid reference).
> In a later time- prior to and after the war of 1812 fiasco- it was
> expected that "Canadians" were to carry and use arms in defense of their
> country.An obligation -not a right. It was always noted that, as a
> frontier country, that there would be a need to have arms and training
> in the use of these arms for defense was required (and the need for
> providing fresh meat was also rather important).
> What I don't understand is the need for an assault weapon for defense
> dragging it out from under the pillow to shoot at the horde of home
> invaders (or late returning children) who are after one's virtue ( if
> their intention was otherwise they would solve this problem earlier)- or
> for hunting (instant hamburger?). The term "assault" comes to mind.
> These weapons are not intended for defense but are intended to throw a
> lot of bullets in the assumed direction of an enemy. If someone innocent
> gets in the way it is "collateral damage".
> A gun registry may be of limited or no use. The banning of weapons that
> can spray a theater or school with bullets can help and doesn't infringe
> on a right to bear arms. This wouldn't affect the responsible gun owners
> but could reduce the availability of such weapons to the kooks.
> I am not a US citizen and as such, all I can do is stand by in dismay at
> what some; in a country I respect and whose people I have met and lived
> with ( as well as claim as relatives) who are warm, helpful, friendly,
> supportive of strangers and just good neighbors; have this gun fetish
> based on ??
>

> Don

**The US's problem is that the NRA has subverted their political system.
A miniscule 4 million members of the NRA, effectively dictate gun
control laws (and other, related laws) in the US. The NRA acts first and
formost in the interests of the firearms industry. They have no interest
in public safety. Their sole interests lie in pushing firearms and
ammunition sales accross the US. Any politician who stands up to the NRA
will cop a vicious, expensive and extended campaign of denigration.
Since the NRA is not, officially, a political organisation (although it
operates within the political sphere), it is exempt from many of the
constraints that political organisations must operate within.

That US citizens seem to accept this evil organisation within their
midst, is difficult to understand. Many Americans appear to have been
comprehensively brainwashed. Perhaps it is their education system? I
don't know. Either way, one day the bulk of the US population will 'wake
up and smell the coffee' and the NRA will be brought to it's knees.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au
Old April 19th 13, 11:48 PM posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,alt.engineering.electrical,rec.audio.car
Charles[_7_]

Thought I was on a repair forum.

Sorry.
Old April 19th 13, 11:50 PM posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,alt.engineering.electrical,rec.audio.car

Default Gun loons

On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 08:05:21 +1000, Trevor Wilson
> wrote:

>On 4/20/2013 2:22 AM, Michael A. Terrell wrote:
>>
>> Trevor Wilson wrote:
>>>
>>> **Of course. Equally as moronic as those who defend the NRA and their
>>> gutless politicians they have in their pocket.

>> Of course, you are a well known loon.
>>

>**If pointing out the abject stupidity of US gun control laws (such as
>they are), by using logic, reason and common-sense, makes me a "loon",
>then I guess you have some serious problems in dealing with plain English.

The question is "what's it to you?" Are you really that lonesome that
you have to troll? You really need a life.

Old April 19th 13, 11:59 PM posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,alt.engineering.electrical,rec.audio.car
Trevor Wilson

On 4/20/2013 8:50 AM, wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 08:05:21 +1000, Trevor Wilson
> > wrote:

>>> Of course, you are a well known loon.
>>>

>> **If pointing out the abject stupidity of US gun control laws (such as
>> they are), by using logic, reason and common-sense, makes me a "loon",
>> then I guess you have some serious problems in dealing with plain English.

> The question is "what's it to you?"

**It's a public forum, idiot. Everyone else in the Western, developed
world looks at the US situation WRT gun control and considers the
situation tragic and sad. It seems that many Americans cannot see this fact.

Are you really that lonesome that
> you have to troll?

**Pointing out the evil that lies within the political framework of the
US, is not trolling. It is pointing out the truth.

You really need a life.

**If you have something of value to add, then do so. If you can defend
the NRA, then do so (good luck with that). Otherwise, **** off.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au
Old April 20th 13, 08:43 AM posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,alt.engineering.electrical,rec.audio.car
Trevor Wilson

On 4/20/2013 3:53 PM, G. Morgan wrote:
> Who the **** posted this **** to all these groups? The OP didn't even
> cite who the "kike" is.
>
> Newsgroups:
> sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt. sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,alt.engineering.electrical,rec.audio.car
>
> Trevor Wilson wrote:
>
>> Face it, the 2nd Amendment was written:

> Face it, the 2nd Amendment was written in the United States. If some
> Aussie has a problem with it, just don't come here and you'll be just
> fine.
>
> I really don't understand why people that are outside of the US think
> they are allowed to opine on the 2nd. I don't tell you what kind of
> boomerang you can carry.

**We call it: 'Freedom of speech'. An interesting concept you should
learn about.

Stupid septic.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au
Old April 20th 13, 08:54 AM posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,alt.engineering.electrical,rec.audio.car
Trevor Wilson

On 4/20/2013 4:23 PM, G. Morgan wrote:
> Trevor Wilson wrote:
>
>> **The US's problem is that the NRA has subverted their political system.
>> A miniscule 4 million members of the NRA, effectively dictate gun
>> control laws (and other, related laws) in the US. The NRA acts first and
>> formost in the interests of the firearms industry. They have no interest
>> in public safety. Their sole interests lie in pushing firearms and
>> ammunition sales accross the US. Any politician who stands up to the NRA
>> will cop a vicious, expensive and extended campaign of denigration.
>> Since the NRA is not, officially, a political organisation (although it
>> operates within the political sphere), it is exempt from many of the
>> constraints that political organisations must operate within.
>>
>> That US citizens seem to accept this evil organisation within their
>> midst, is difficult to understand. Many Americans appear to have been
>> comprehensively brainwashed. Perhaps it is their education system? I
>> don't know. Either way, one day the bulk of the US population will 'wake
>> up and smell the coffee' and the NRA will be brought to it's knees.

> If you don't live here, and never been here; you don't know what the ****
> you're talking about.

**Then I DO know exactly what I am talking about. Feel free to pose a
logical argument, rather than engaging in pointless rhetoric.

How dare you sit there from the comfort of your
> chair and insult our educational system.

**_I_ don't need to insult your education system. Here is an example
that does that all on it's own:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creatio... United_States

Kinda says it all, really.

The PC you are using was
> invented by Americans, as well as the means you are using to deliver your
> (ill informed) message.

**I never suggested that ALL Americans were stupid. Just a VERY large
number of them. At least 4 million, anyway.

> "Their {NRA's} sole interests lie in pushing firearms and ammunition
> sales accross [sic] the US" <--- What a crock of ****, mate.

**Again, the facts are just that:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/brucerog...r-gun-control/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...s-in-6-charts/

> You really don't know *what* the NRA does, do you?

**I know what the NRA _CLAIMS_ to do. I also know what the NRA's main
aim is. That aim has nothing to do with shooting safety, gun owner's
education and other crap. It's main aim to ensure that more guns are
sold. It is (now) an industry lobby organisation, first and foremost.

And before you ask,
> no - I'm not a member. If you'd like the truth, ask an American.

**I have. There are a surprisingly large number who are heartily sick of
the political meddling perpetrated by the NRA.

There
> is no telling what garbage you read/watch in the media down there, they
> have been brainwashing you apparently.

**I read local AND US media. I also read scholarly documents (both for
and against) on the issue. I even have a copy of John Lott Jnr's (or is
that Mary Rosh's - I get confused) book on one of my shelves. Do you?
What do you read on the issue?

If you don't know something, it's
> best not to comment and look like the fool you do right now. Geeze...

**Feel free to place a cogent argument.

We'll wait.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au
Old April 20th 13, 08:58 AM posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,alt.engineering.electrical,rec.audio.car
Trevor Wilson

> Don Kelly wrote:
>>
>> On 18/04/2013 8:36 PM, Trevor Wilson wrote:
>>>
>>> **What part of "....well regulated militia..." do you not understand.
>>>
>>> Face it, the 2nd Amendment was written:
>>>
>>> * At a time when reload times were measured in MINUTES, not milliseconds.
>>> * At a time when accuracy of muzzle-loading weapons was inferior to a
>>> bow and arrow.
>>> * At a time when dangerous animals roamed free.
>>> * At a time when a vicious colonial power ruled America.
>>> * At a time when angry indigenous people roamed free.
>>> * At a time when refrigeration was unheard of.
>>>
>>> **Of course. Equally as moronic as those who defend the NRA and their
>>> gutless politicians they have in their pocket.
>>>

>> Thank you- some common sense coming out. (the vicious colonial power
>> excepted-the Mel Gibson movie is not a historically valid reference).
>> In a later time- prior to and after the war of 1812 fiasco- it was
>> expected that "Canadians" were to carry and use arms in defense of their
>> country.An obligation -not a right. It was always noted that, as a
>> frontier country, that there would be a need to have arms and training
>> in the use of these arms for defense was required (and the need for
>> providing fresh meat was also rather important).
>> What I don't understand is the need for an assault weapon for defense
>> dragging it out from under the pillow to shoot at the horde of home
>> invaders (or late returning children) who are after one's virtue ( if
>> their intention was otherwise they would solve this problem earlier)- or
>> for hunting (instant hamburger?). The term "assault" comes to mind.
>> These weapons are not intended for defense but are intended to throw a
>> lot of bullets in the assumed direction of an enemy. If someone innocent
>> gets in the way it is "collateral damage".
>> A gun registry may be of limited or no use. The banning of weapons that
>> can spray a theater or school with bullets can help and doesn't infringe
>> on a right to bear arms. This wouldn't affect the responsible gun owners
>> but could reduce the availability of such weapons to the kooks.
>> I am not a US citizen and as such, all I can do is stand by in dismay at
>> what some; in a country I respect and whose people I have met and lived
>> with ( as well as claim as relatives) who are warm, helpful, friendly,
>> supportive of strangers and just good neighbors; have this gun fetish
>> based on ??

> Guns aren't the problem, and it only takes a second or two to change a
> magazine, so the size doesn't make any difference if no one is shooting
> back. The problem is that sleazy lawyers got 'rights' for the mentally
> ill to be on the streets. A gun is a tool, and doesn't kill by itself.
> It takes an unstable person or criminal who places no value on human
> life to use one to maim or kill in cold blood.

**Which is why good, strong, sane, homogeneous gun control laws make a
great deal of good sense. Something that does not exist in the US.

> People like 'Trevor' are responsible for creating 'Gun free zones'
> which are the perfect targets for shooting sprees where no one will
> shoot back. He is down under, and has no business spouting off about
> gun control in the US.

**Sure I have. I get to say whatever I wish (within limits). I have
freedom of speech, despite what you would wish.

"Gun free zones". Gotta love that old NRA gobbledegook. You have been

Old April 20th 13, 03:00 PM posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,alt.engineering.electrical,rec.audio.car
soup

Stephen Springer wrote:

> So the jew-******* is basically saying it's better to shank school
> children and not light them up.

I don't really know what you mean by "light them up"
But better stabbed and alive than shot and dead. Of course it would be
better if they were left alone.

Oh and BTW what has religion got to do with it?
Old April 20th 13, 03:04 PM posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,alt.engineering.electrical,rec.audio.car
soup

G. Morgan wrote:

> Very few Americans get involved with politics outside of the US,

Bwahawahawahawahawa <wheeze> wahawahawahawaha !

Old April 20th 13, 04:21 PM posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,alt.engineering.electrical,rec.audio.car

On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 15:04:51 +0100, soup >
wrote:

> G. Morgan wrote:
>
>> Very few Americans get involved with politics outside of the US,

>Bwahawahawahawahawa <wheeze> wahawahawahawaha !

They're coming to take you away...