Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

Default HAPPY FESTIVUS!!

Let's get in the holiday
spirit and air some grievances.

So what else is new around here?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

Arthur "Tsechmeister" Sackman a écrit :

Let's get in the holiday
spirit and air some grievances.

So what else is new around here?

You sound like someone I know... :-D

--
Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?

Dave Weil - Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15 -0500
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
Let's get in the holiday
spirit and air some grievances.

So what else is new around here?

I have a confession to make: I never liked you. So let's wrestle.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
Let's get in the holiday
spirit and air some grievances.

So what else is new around here?

I have a confession to make: I never liked you. So let's wrestle.

I would, but I have better things to do

(Look it up, its in the Festivus littany as the
only legitamte out.)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
Let's get in the holiday
spirit and air some grievances.

So what else is new around here?

I have a confession to make: I never liked you. So let's wrestle.

I would, but I have better things to do

(Look it up, its in the Festivus littany as the
only legitamte out.)

I would too, had you accepted