Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

Default notice to Brian L. McCarty

In case you haven't noticed, your business are destroyed.
They are dust.
There is nothing you can do.

Enjoy scooping ice cream, because it's all that is left to you, for the rest
of your life.
You have no future.
Every day will be the same as today.
There are no avenues for you, no adventure. This is the rest of your life,
staring you in your face.

You will never succeed. You have no prospects.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret Ludwig

Robert Morein wrote:
In case you haven't noticed, your business are destroyed.
They are dust.
There is nothing you can do.

Enjoy scooping ice cream, because it's all that is left to you, for the rest
of your life.
You have no future.
Every day will be the same as today.
There are no avenues for you, no adventure. This is the rest of your life,
staring you in your face.

There is no shame in scooping ice cream, if it's really good ice cream.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Bret Ludwig said:

There is no shame in scooping ice cream, if it's really good ice cream.

One might think "really good" would preclude skid marks, but since we're in
Ludwig's World, who can tell?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret Ludwig

George M. Middius wrote:
snip

One might think "really good" would preclude skid marks, but since we're in
Ludwig's World, who can tell?

It's my world. You just live in it.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Nathan Stohler

Robert Morein wrote:

In case you haven't noticed, your business are destroyed.

All your base are belong to us.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Nathan Stohler" wrote in message

All your base are belong to us.

Lionel??

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"Nathan Stohler" wrote in message

All your base are belong to us.

Lionel??

I don't think so.
It sounds like "pidgin", a dialect, or manner of speaking English, found
throughout the Orient.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

Clyde Slick a écrit :
"Nathan Stohler" wrote in message

All your base are belong to us.

Lionel??

Arthur ??

--
Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?

Dave Weil - Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15 -0500
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"Lionel" wrote in message
Clyde Slick a écrit :
"Nathan Stohler" wrote in message

All your base are belong to us.

Lionel??

Arthur ??

Lionel,
Didn't the French invent the amusement of the masked ball?