Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Ruud Broens

Default the AK team....episode 47 : basement bargain time

....and action !

B A Krueger is heavely reinforcing the van, welding
obsolete soundcards, lot's, near the front bumper as a
bull bar.
Murdoch McKelvy is seen, spray painting camouflage
colours - the action will take place in downtown Detroit,
in the snow,
but he wants to make a valuable contribution. Besides,
these were the near-empty cans he found in a dumpster :-)

"Enough bits at the front to hit those RAO thugs real hard" ,
says K and McK grunts an approval: "yeah, duhuhhh".

"You're such a reliable source of audio fact", says McK,
"just don't confuse it with reality".
"If you argue with me, you'll probably get an argument",
warns Arn.
"oh, Yes please, educate me"
"Fool!"

:-)
...to be cont..

this free sample brought to you by
Kroosponsor
with 50 / 50 vision and 100 % unbiased news

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Ruud Broens" wrote in message
[...]

Your disagreement with my viewpoints are noted, as are your failure to
discuss them. This would indicate that you really can't disprove what I
said.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Ruud Broens

wrote in message
news :
: "Ruud Broens" wrote in message
: ...
: ...and action !
:
[...]
: :-)
: ..to be cont..
:
: this free sample brought to you by
: Kroosponsor
: with 50 / 50 vision and 100 % unbiased news
:
:
: Your disagreement with my viewpoints are noted, as are your failure to
: discuss them. This would indicate that you really can't disprove what I
: said.
:
....and cut!
(for Prolog buffs)

you have only 1 indicator on that console ?
you need to pimp your console, dude :-)

R.