Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion

Default Bret Ludwig, you are a thief

Dear Mr Ludwig,
You stole from Dr Harvey Rosenberg and you stole from Andre Jute. Now
you by your own confession you steal from your employer.
Bret Ludwig wrote:
I generally post on the clock

Is there anyone you don't steal from?
Regards,
Gray

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Andre Jute

Bret Ludwig wrote:
I generally post on the clock

Is there anyone you don't steal from?

My employer allows us to use personal computers on the job as long as
it doesn't interfere with work and we stay off their network. So it is
not stealing. They also allow us to use the copy machine for a certain
number of pages per week of personal use as long as it isn't commercial
or porn. That's why it's not stealing, either.

What about these two thefts, Ludwig, which you committed in plain view
of all of us, and for which you did not even apologize, described in
Mr Glasser's earlier post:

First you stole the article "KISS 123: Why an ultrafi tube amplifier
has Zero Negative Feedback" by Andre Jute. This article that was
clearly marked for use only on rec.audio.tubes,and I quote. "All text
and illustration is Copyright © Andre Jute 2001, 2004 and may not be
reproduced except in the thread KISS xxx on rec.audio.tubes". Yet you
just took it and posted it to rec.audio.opinion. Mr Jute already told
us you did not have his permission. He also called you a thief.

Now you have stolen an article "THE KARMA (not Kama) SUTRA OF
DIRECTLY HEATED TRIODES" from Dr Harvey Rosenberg's site
http://www.meta-gizmo.com/Tri/karmasutra.html which is clearly labelled
copyright, and I quote. "Copyright© 2005 Meta-Gizmo.com™
and Dr. Harvey "Gizmo" Rosenberg All rights reserved. All
the material contained within the above articles may not be reproduced
without his express permission." We know you do not have Dr Rosenberg's
permission because Dr Rosenberg is dead.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Pooh Bear

Default Andrew Joot fakes his identity - was ... Bret Ludwig, you are a thief

Andre Jute wrote:

What about these two thefts, Ludwig, which you committed in plain view
of all of us, and for which you did not even apologize, described in
Mr Glasser's earlier post:

What about the fact that you're posting under multiple assumed identities ?

Newsgroups:
rec.audio.tubes, rec.audio.opinion
Subject:
Bret Ludwig, you are a thief
Date:
15 Dec 2005 23:01:21 -0800

From:
"Andre Jute"
Newsgroups:
rec.audio.tubes, rec.audio.opinion
Subject:
Bret Ludwig, you are a thief
Date:
16 Dec 2005 21:11:03 -0800
. com
.com
.com

"glassgray" posts from IP 203.162.27.200

"Andre Jute" posts from IP 203.162.27.200

You are *one and the same*

You fraud !

LMAO @ "Mr Glasser's earlier post"

Graham

P.S. btw Jootykins - I'm kinda expert @ tracing online identities. There's a
few ppl who have tangled with me using silly tricks like that who have ended
up losing ISP accounts for example if they overstepped the mark.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Andre Jute

Poopie Bear, trying to run interference for the thief Bret Ludwig, sent
us an entertainment which defines his talents well as "kinda":

Andre Jute wrote:

What about these two thefts, Ludwig, which you committed in plain view
of all of us, and for which you did not even apologize, described in
Mr Glasser's earlier post:

What about the fact that you're posting under multiple assumed identities ?

Newsgroups:
rec.audio.tubes, rec.audio.opinion
Subject:
Bret Ludwig, you are a thief
Date:
15 Dec 2005 23:01:21 -0800

From:
"Andre Jute"
Newsgroups:
rec.audio.tubes, rec.audio.opinion
Subject:
Bret Ludwig, you are a thief
Date:
16 Dec 2005 21:11:03 -0800
. com
.com
.com

"glassgray" posts from IP 203.162.27.200

"Andre Jute" posts from IP 203.162.27.200

You are *one and the same*

You fraud !

LMAO @ "Mr Glasser's earlier post"

Graham

P.S. btw Jootykins - I'm kinda expert @ tracing online identities. There's a
few ppl who have tangled with me using silly tricks like that who have ended
up losing ISP accounts for example if they overstepped the mark.

Graham Pooh Bear's threat to my freedom of speech is beneath contempt.
It is what we would expect from scum.

This is the interesting bit: Graham Excrement claims --

I'm kinda expert @ tracing online identities

The same way you're an expert on electronics, Poopie?

You're a right moron and a blustering fool.

203.162.27.200 is an open proxy in Vietnam identified by a service that
Mr Glasser and I both subscribe to, recommended to us by Frank B., who
also uses it to protect himself from the enemies of society, like you,
whose first response to contradiction is to shut people up permanently
by harassing their ISP. We have seen plenty of that on RAT from scum I
put in the gutter for it.

You poor dumb ****. How do you cross the street by yourself, Graham
without a surname?

Let's see that again:

I'm kinda expert @ tracing online identities

How can we ever again trust a word you say on electronics if this is
how you are an "expert"?

"Kinda expert." Yeah. Kinda slack, kinda stupid, kinda useless, all
10^99. "Kinda engineer."

Andre Jute

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Andre Jute

Graham, surname unknown, who posts as Pooh Bear, tried to run
interference for the thief Bret Ludwig. I therefore invite Graham Pooh
Bear specifically to condemn Bret Ludwig's public copyright thefts
committed on RAT and RAO. Let's see if this person Graham Pooh Bear,
who claims to be a professional, and engineer, no less, has any
honesty.

Andre Jute

Andre Jute wrote:

[...]

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Pooh Bear

Andre Jute wrote:

203.162.27.200 is an open proxy in Vietnam identified by a service that
Mr Glasser and I both subscribe to, recommended to us by Frank B., who
also uses it to protect himself from the enemies of society

*Enemies of society ? *

You posturing clot !

I did actually try a traceroute as it happens. Of course no response. I guess I should have known better. Should have gone to a
geographic search.

Anyway the WHOIS returns this.....

% [whois.apnic.net node-1]
% Whois data copyright terms http://www.apnic.net/db/dbcopyright.html
inetnum: 203.162.0.0 - 203.162.255.255
netname: VNPT-VNNIC-VN
country: VN
descr: Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications (VNPT)
descr: 23 Phan Chu Trinh st., Hanoi capital, Vietnam
admin-c: NXC1-AP
tech-c: KNH1-AP
status: ALLOCATED PORTABLE
changed: 20041011
mnt-by: MAINT-VN-VNNIC
mnt-lower: MAINT-VN-VNPT
source: APNIC
person: Nguyen Xuan Cuong
nic-hdl: NXC1-AP
e-mail:

address: Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications (VNPT)
address: 18 Nguyen Du street, Hanoi capital, Vietnam
phone: +84-4-9430427
fax-no: +84-4-8226861
country: VN
changed:
20040527
mnt-by: VNPT
source: APNIC
person: Khanh Nguyen Hien
address: Vietnam Datacommunications Company (VDC)
address: 258 Ba Trieu street, Hanoi capital, Vietnam
country: VN
phone: +84-4-8212680
fax-no: +84-4-9760397
e-mail:

nic-hdl: KNH1-AP
remarks: Contact:

mnt-by: VNPT
changed:
20020604
source: APNIC

Lovely to know you like to hide. Kinda sums you up really. Posturing fool that you are.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Pooh Bear

Andre Jute wrote:

Graham, surname unknown, who posts as Pooh Bear, tried to run
interference for the thief Bret Ludwig. I therefore invite Graham Pooh
Bear specifically to condemn Bret Ludwig's public copyright thefts
committed on RAT and RAO. Let's see if this person Graham Pooh Bear,
who claims to be a professional, and engineer, no less, has any
honesty.

I have no knowledge of this alleged copyright theft so I have no plans to make
any comment.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Andre Jute

Graham "kinda incompetent" Poopie Bear wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:

203.162.27.200 is an open proxy in Vietnam identified by a service that
Mr Glasser and I both subscribe to, recommended to us by Frank B., who
also uses it to protect himself from the enemies of society, like you

I did actually try a traceroute as it happens. Of course no response. I guess I should have known better.

You knew you had no evidence and still you slandered Gray Glasser and
me? You really are antisocial, lying scum, Graham Kinda

Should have gone to a
geographic search.

Criminal, dishonest, and slack besides.

[...]

No, I don't hide. I print my full name on my posts. I stand behind
every word I say. Your lawyer, if he is half competent, can find me. I
have a street address in a prominent position in three countries. I am
listed in various who's who. Over 80 of the largest publishers will
forward a letter to me.

You are the one hiding behind an incomplete name but threatening to
harass other people's ISP's and their freedom of speech. I have never
made a single complaint to an ISP in my entire life. That defines the
difference between you and me. I am principled; for a dozen years I
risked my life for the freedom of speech of others and three times had
assassins sent after me for it. You are unprincipled scum, a criminal
slanderer, who wants to take away my freedom of speech for no more than
contradicting your on a few trivial technical matters.

Graham with a surname

Andre Jute
Well-known

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Pooh Bear

Default Graham Excrement, "kinda expert" and "kinda engineer", pretender and

Andre Jute wrote:

You are ..... threatening to harass other people's ISP's and their freedom of speech.

Nope. Never said that.

I simply couldn't get that worked up over something as inconsequential as tubes.

I do have a problem with ppl faking their postings however. Same IP for 2 identities makes me reckon someone's
up to no good.

Guess you got bitten in a 'previous life' ?

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Andre Jute

Pooh Bear wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:

You are ..... threatening to harass other people's ISP's and their freedom of speech.

Nope. Never said that.

Liar. Here is the evidence:

"P.S. btw Jootykins - I'm kinda expert @ tracing online identities.
There's a few ppl who have tangled with me using silly tricks like that
who have ended up losing ISP accounts for example if they overstepped
the mark."

Besides being incompetent and antisocial slime, you're a liar, Graham
with no name.

Andre Jute

I simply couldn't get that worked up over something as inconsequential as tubes.

I do have a problem with ppl faking their postings however. Same IP for 2 identities makes me reckon someone's
up to no good.

Guess you got bitten in a 'previous life' ?

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Andre Jute

Pooh Bear wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:

Graham, surname unknown, who posts as Pooh Bear, tried to run
interference for the thief Bret Ludwig. I therefore invite Graham Pooh
Bear specifically to condemn Bret Ludwig's public copyright thefts
committed on RAT and RAO. Let's see if this person Graham Pooh Bear,
who claims to be a professional, and engineer, no less, has any
honesty.

I have no knowledge of this alleged copyright theft so I have no plans tomake
any comment.

Graham

Liar.

As early as 12 December, *five days ago* you were posting in the thread
"Ludwig steals from the dead In memory of a triode
****nerolli...RIP Gizmo!" in which Ludwig published stolen material.
You therefore knew about it then.

The copyright theft is not alleged. It is acknowledged by the thief
Ludwig and not denied by him. Yesterday and today you posted four times
already in a thread in which Ludwig did not once deny the charge of
copyright theft and in which the evidence was several times presented,
and conveniently cut from your reply above. It is again at the bottom.

Will you now condemn Ludwig's copyright thefts, Graham.

Or may we conclude that as well as an incompetent and a criminal
slanderer and a liar, you are also the worst sort of hypocrite, a
criminal yourself and a consorter and protector of other criminals?

Andre Jute

[...]

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Pooh Bear

Andre Jute wrote:

Pooh Bear wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:

You are ..... threatening to harass other people's ISP's and their freedom of speech.

Nope. Never said that.

Liar. Here is the evidence:

"P.S. btw Jootykins - I'm kinda expert @ tracing online identities.
There's a few ppl who have tangled with me using silly tricks like that
who have ended up losing ISP accounts for example if they overstepped
the mark."

You're a buffoon if you think you can lose an account for posting opinions. Even opinions as retarded as your own !

The above refers to some clowns who were contravening their ISPs' terms and conditions and Acceptable Use Policy.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Pooh Bear

Andre Jute wrote:

Pooh Bear wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:

Graham, surname unknown, who posts as Pooh Bear, tried to run
interference for the thief Bret Ludwig. I therefore invite Graham Pooh
Bear specifically to condemn Bret Ludwig's public copyright thefts
committed on RAT and RAO. Let's see if this person Graham Pooh Bear,
who claims to be a professional, and engineer, no less, has any
honesty.

I have no knowledge of this alleged copyright theft so I have no plans to make
any comment.

Graham

Liar.

As early as 12 December, *five days ago* you were posting in the thread
"Ludwig steals from the dead In memory of a triode
****nerolli...RIP Gizmo!" in which Ludwig published stolen material.
You therefore knew about it then.

I have no knowledge of the alleged copyright theft *other than your claim*. Does
that make it clearer. I am frankly uninterested.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Bret Ludwig

Andre Jute wrote:
snip

[...]

I cite Fair Use. You allege theft. Ultimately, I'd say you are going
to have to litigate, and I predict you will be thrown out on your ass
in an American court.

What exactly constitutes Fair Use is not very precisely specified.
Given the volume of material and the lack of commercial intent, it is
doubtful if you have much of a case to stand on.

Even the insane Church of Scientology would not bother with such a
trivial, ridiculous matter.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Bret Ludwig

Andre Jute wrote:
snip

Andre Jute
Well-known

As a nut, mountebank and halfass writer-hack....yes, well known
indeed.
That much is true.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion

Mr Andre Jute wrote:

203.162.27.200 is an open proxy in Vietnam identified by a service that
Mr Glasser and I both subscribe to, recommended to us by Frank B., who
also uses it to protect himself from the enemies of society, like you,
whose first response to contradiction is to shut people up permanently
by harassing their ISP. We have seen plenty of that on RAT from scum I
put in the gutter for it.

Perhaps you will permit me a small correction. The proxy service
identifies hundreds of open proxies and ranks them in descending order
of response. Among these open proxies many in Vietnam are presently
rated among the fastest. It is conceivable but unlikely that you and Mr
Glasser used the same proxy. The greater likehood is that you used
different Vietnamese proxies from near the top of the list. However,
the news gateway for most or perhaps all the Vietnamese servers is
through the cental server 203.162.27.200. Therefore, whichever
Vietnamese proxy you use, it appears as if you used 203.162.27.200.
This is a second layer of protection against those who try to attack
freedom of speech, who you call "the enemies of society". It is a
subtlety not likely to be understood by those who have not studied
networks sufficiently.

You can confirm what I say by comparing the URL of the proxy, shown in
the proxy server window, with the URL shown in the posted message.

Mr Graham Bear's claim " I'm kinda expert @ tracing online identities"
is foolish if he does not know these basics. He was unable even to
determine that you are using a proxy or in which country it is. His
results do not inspire confidence in his abilities.

The European Union officially advises all users of the Internet,
including posters to the Usenet, to use proxies.

Yours sincerely,

Frank B.

Andre Jute wrote:

What about these two thefts, Ludwig, which you committed in plain view
of all of us, and for which you did not even apologize, described in
Mr Glasser's earlier post:

What about the fact that you're posting under multiple assumed identities ?

Newsgroups:
rec.audio.tubes, rec.audio.opinion
Subject:
Bret Ludwig, you are a thief
Date:
15 Dec 2005 23:01:21 -0800

From:
"Andre Jute"
Newsgroups:
rec.audio.tubes, rec.audio.opinion
Subject:
Bret Ludwig, you are a thief
Date:
[...]

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
ups.com...

If he stole from you, sue the ******* or shut the **** up.

First you stole the article "KISS 123: Why an ultrafi tube amplifier
has Zero Negative Feedback" by Andre Jute. This article that was
clearly marked for use only on rec.audio.tubes,and I quote. "All text
and illustration is Copyright © Andre Jute 2001, 2004 and may not be
reproduced except in the thread KISS xxx on rec.audio.tubes". Yet you
just took it and posted it to rec.audio.opinion. Mr Jute already told
us you did not have his permission. He also called you a thief.
Now you have stolen an article "THE KARMA (not Kama) SUTRA OF
DIRECTLY HEATED TRIODES" from Dr Harvey Rosenberg's site
http://www.meta-gizmo.com/Tri/karmasutra.html which is clearly labelled
copyright, and I quote. "Copyright© 2005 Meta-Gizmo.comT
and Dr. Harvey "Gizmo" Rosenberg All rights reserved. All
the material contained within the above articles may not be reproduced
without his express permission." We know you do not have Dr Rosenberg's
permission because Dr Rosenberg is dead.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

Default Graham Excrement, "kinda expert" and "kinda engineer",

" wrote in message
. . .

The European Union officially advises all users of the Internet,
including posters to the Usenet, to use proxies.

I'd like to read this "official" advice. Where is it posted?

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Bret Ludwig

As early as 12 December, *five days ago* you were posting in the thread
"Ludwig steals from the dead In memory of a triode
****nerolli...RIP Gizmo!" in which Ludwig published stolen material.
You therefore knew about it then.

The copyright theft is not alleged. It is acknowledged by the thief
Ludwig and not denied by him.

Jute , you are a liar.

I have openly acknowledged the act of Posting. What I have denied, do
deny, and will continue to deny, is that the act connstitutes, legally
or morally, Theft. It does not.

The material was limited in scope, not subject to trade secret, not
offered for profit, and was offered to any and all comers for frree,
and posted for puropose of discussion. It did, but unfortunately not in
a constructive way.

Yesterday and today you posted four times
already in a thread in which Ludwig did not once deny the charge of
copyright theft and in which the evidence was several times presented,
and conveniently cut from your reply above. It is again at the bottom.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Andre Jute

You took a whole article from me. That is not fair use.

The article was clearly licensed for use only on RAT (1). You posted it
on RAO. That is not fair use.

I am right here. You could have asked me. You didn't.

You are a thief, Bret Ludwig.

What's more, when confronted, you did not apologize. Instead you slung
abuse. You are no gentleman, Bret Ludwig. Instead you are scum.

You have also since stolen another whole article from the late Dr
Harvey Rosenberg. You are slime, Bret Ludwig.

Andre Jute

(1) "KISS 123: Why an ultrafi tube amplifier has Zero Negative
Feedback by Andre Jute. ... All text and illustration is Copyright ©
Andre Jute 2001, 2004 and may not be reproduced except in the thread
KISS xxx on rec.audio.tubes".

Bret Ludwig wrote:
snip