Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Andre Jute

Default Arny Krueger finally admits " I spoke in ignorance"

Arny Krueger, who pretends to be a scientist, after 67 messages in the
thread, finally admits:

However, Jute accuses me of lying because I talked about musicians:

"...without knowing who they are or what they play or where."

Therefore, Jute has stipulated that I spoke in ignorance, not malice.

I stipulated no such thing. Krueger's malice is well-documented. His
ignorance is always accompanied by unwarranted personal abuse.

Arny Krueger owes us all an apology for this wretched lie and his
attempt to cover it up.

Andre Jute
"wonderfully well written and reasoned information
for the tube audio constructor"
John Broskie TubeCAD & GlassWare
"an unbelievably comprehensive web site
containing vital gems of wisdom"
Stuart Perry Hi-Fi News & Record Review

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret Ludwig

Andre Jute wrote:
Arny Krueger, who pretends to be a scientist, after 67 messages in the
thread, finally admits:

However, Jute accuses me of lying because I talked about musicians:

"...without knowing who they are or what they play or where."

Therefore, Jute has stipulated that I spoke in ignorance, not malice.

I stipulated no such thing. Krueger's malice is well-documented. His
ignorance is always accompanied by unwarranted personal abuse.

Arny Krueger owes us all an apology for this wretched lie and his
attempt to cover it up.

Kruger is a sad, young old man who despite probably being a better
engineer than I could have been chooses to **** around on Usenet rather
than designing something useful as he probably could. (I generally post
on the clock).

Jute however is a prevaricator, a mountebank, con man and general
freak of nature.

Andre Jute
"wonderfully well written and reasoned information
for the tube audio constructor"
John Broskie TubeCAD & GlassWare

WTF do I need such a limited program for if I can get a good general
purpose CAD and SPICE system that handles all modern analog devices as
well as 300Bs?

"an unbelievably comprehensive web site
containing vital gems of wisdom"
Stuart Perry Hi-Fi News & Record Review

A pretty unobservant individual it appears.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Bret Ludwig

Andre Jute wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:
Arny Krueger, who pretends to be a scientist, after 67 messages in the
thread, finally admits:

"Andre Jute is a total ****nerolli".

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Pooh Bear

Bret Ludwig wrote:

Jute however is a prevaricator, a mountebank, con man and general
freak of nature.

He's certainly pretty damn whacky for sure !

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
oups.com...
Arny Krueger, who pretends to be a scientist, after 67 messages in the
thread, finally admits:

However, Jute accuses me of lying because I talked about musicians:

"...without knowing who they are or what they play or where."

Therefore, Jute has stipulated that I spoke in ignorance, not malice.

I stipulated no such thing. Krueger's malice is well-documented.

Yep, he gets really ****ed when fools like you do and say stupid stuff about
things they don't know or think they know.

His
ignorance is always accompanied by unwarranted personal abuse.

Actually he responds to abuse by showing the abuser how stupid they are.

Arny Krueger owes us all an apology for this wretched lie and his
attempt to cover it up.

The only liar here is you. You have to be trying to deceive in order to
lie. No such deception occurred. Except the one where you claim to have
done any ABX tests.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes

"Bret Ludwig" wrote in message
oups.com...

Andre Jute wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:
Arny Krueger, who pretends to be a scientist, after 67 messages in the
thread, finally admits:

"Andre Jute is a total ****nerolli".

I keep hearing the Ballad of Jed Clampett in my head onnly the words go
something like:
Come and listen to astory bout a man name Jute
A mindless litte dweeb not a clue in his head
Then one day he was found something crude
Some soncic super trash better known as a tube
Valves that is
Audio dirt
antique audio

Or something like that.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

Dédé Jute a écrit :

"wonderfully well written and reasoned information
for the tube audio constructor"
John Broskie TubeCAD & GlassWare
"an unbelievably comprehensive web site
containing vital gems of wisdom"
Stuart Perry Hi-Fi News & Record Review

"Promulgate the results of your "science" as noisily and as obnoxiously
as possible."

--
Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?

Dave Weil - Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15 -0500

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
surf

wrote...

(Arny) gets really ****ed when fools do and say stupid stuff about things
they don't know or think they know.

He must cause himself to **** himself all the time.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"surf" wrote in message
. ..
wrote...

(Arny) gets really ****ed when fools do and say stupid stuff about things
they don't know or think they know.

He must cause himself to **** himself all the time.

And therefore Jute must be drowning.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
surf

wrote ...

"surf" wrote...

wrote...

(Arny) gets really ****ed when fools do and say stupid stuff about
things they don't know or think they know.

He must cause himself to **** himself all the time.

And therefore Jute must be drowning.

Thanks for admitting, Mr. McKelvy, that you agree with
me regarding Arny.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"surf" wrote in message
wrote ...

"surf" wrote...

wrote...

(Arny) gets really ****ed when fools do and say stupid stuff about
things they don't know or think they know.

He must cause himself to **** himself all the time.

And therefore Jute must be drowning.

Thanks for admitting, Mr. McKelvy, that you agree with
me regarding Arny.

Thanks for admitting you have hallucinations.