Ken

Default FS: Studer A80 2 Track Mastering deck 300 hours

Hi there, if anyone would be interested in a Studer A80 2 Track
mastering deck, I would be interested in speaking with them.
This deck has just over 300 hours on it, mostly playback only, and is in
excellent condition, non smoking enviroment.
It was maintained by Studer trained techs here, but has sat for three
years, and I've run out of space.
Photos available, and will consider all offers.
Shipping and crating is available with no hassles.
Thanks
Ken
403-543-3333
RareMethod

eric57

Where is your A80 located, please?
éric from Paris / France

Hi there, if anyone would be interested in a Studer A80 2 Track mastering
deck, I would be interested in speaking with them.
This deck has just over 300 hours on it, mostly playback only, and is in
excellent condition, non smoking enviroment.
It was maintained by Studer trained techs here, but has sat for three years,
and I've run out of space.
Photos available, and will consider all offers.
Shipping and crating is available with no hassles.
Thanks
Ken
403-543-3333
RareMethod

Site : http://www.mesnews.net

EricK

Ken wrote:

Hi there, if anyone would be interested in a Studer A80 2 Track
mastering deck, I would be interested in speaking with them.
This deck has just over 300 hours on it, mostly playback only, and is in
excellent condition, non smoking enviroment.
It was maintained by Studer trained techs here, but has sat for three
years, and I've run out of space.
Photos available, and will consider all offers.
Shipping and crating is available with no hassles.
Thanks
Ken
403-543-3333
RareMethod