jnorman

Default FS; 78 fender stratocaster/frankencaster

i hate to let this old guy go, but i dont play electric any longer,
and some DPA microphones are calling my name. this is a 1978 fender
stratocaster with a custom warmoth neck and a seymour-duncan stacked
humbucker. the body has been amateruishly painted black, the
pickguard is white, and the neck is natural with a rosewood fretboard,
and comes with a fender gig bag. other parts are the original stock.
the warmoth neck is beautiful, heavy, with tons of sustain, and this
really is one of the finest playing guitars i have ever put my hands
on. certainly a vast improvement over the original fender neck in
terms of performance, though i understand the original neck would
perhaps have more value to a collector. i would like to get $350 out
of it. if you are interested, email me at jnorman34ATcomcast.net and
i will email you some pictures. thanks.