Paul Maxson

Default what the hell is this?

X-No-Archive:yes

You would be better served running something like that off your HU in a high
to low level
scenario not a direct connect low signal using RCA from the HU to the amp.

~«©¿©»~

http://home.comcast.net/~wegetourmai...ome.html-.html
No. Try not.
Do or do not, there is no try.
Max

"JohanWagener" wrote in message
I found this noise filter lying in my scrap box and I though I might be

able
to use it with my amp. It says 2x650uH+0.1uFX+2x2200pFY

250V 15A

Would this be usefull if connected to the supply of an amp? How would I
connect it?

Alan 'A.J.' Franzman

"JohanWagener" wrote in message
:
I found this noise filter lying in my scrap box and I though I might be able
to use it with my amp. It says 2x650uH+0.1uFX+2x2200pFY

250V 15A

Would this be usefull if connected to the supply of an amp? How would I
connect it?

Looks to me like an EMI power line filter for AC-powered equipment. Dunno how
useful it would be in car audio.

--

Alan "A.J." Franzman

Email: a.j.franzman at verizon dot net

Johan Wagener

whats the difference? you still have to download the image