Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Arnii, help me out

I'll be visiting in your area in mid-December, Turdy. Actually, my itinerary
includes Cincinnati and then Ann Arbor. I would like you to pay me some
money. In exchange, I promise not to stalk you. I think $3000 is fair. Let
me know.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 22 Noi, 21:56, George M. Middius wrote:
I'll be visiting in your area in mid-December, Turdy. Actually, my itinerary
includes Cincinnati and then Ann Arbor. I would like you to pay me some
money. In exchange, I promise not to stalk you. I think $3000 is fair. Let
me know.

In Kreuger currency, that will get you three asswipes.