Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Scottie, can you feel it?

On Jun 2, 5:46*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Jun 2, 3:25*pm, Jenn wrote:

In article
,

*You're right. Still, not all you posts are consistent with your
supposely stated position,

For example?

*You posts admiring George.

You mean my one post saying that he writes well?

* *Yes, that thoroughly debunked

Someone proved that he doesn't write well?

Yes, his content is grossly lacking and his style range is severely
limited to somewhere between troublemaker and a vicious,
soul-rending monster.

Ouch!

I hope 2pid doesn't judge *my* writing! That looked *painful*!

BTW, Jenn, I can see now that reason that 2pid is on you about
responding to every post George or I make is that 2pid does not
understand words very well. I was not aware of that until right now.

Note how 2pid confuses content...again with writing proficiency. You
were wondering a dozen or so times why 2pid could not "get" your
comment about "content aside". Here it is...again.

You seem to want a complete list.

* You seem to be missing the point.

2pid, most people on RAO seem to think that you frequently make an ass
of yourself.

*Do you think George is incorrigible?

Yes. *Do I need to say it anymore?

* Only until he cries uncle.

Give up, Jenn. This guy is a waste of air.

I'll handle him. I enjoy it. I am, you see, a "sadist".

* I don't think you'll ever make me happy.

Well, there it is.

*You should do it for yourself.

So that's what all of this was about, 2pid?

LMAO!

Imbecile.

LoL
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 2, 4:35*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Jun 2, 2:31*pm, George M. Middius wrote:

MiNe 109 said:

*You're right. Still, not all you posts are consistent with your
supposely stated position,

For example?

*You posts admiring George.

She admired his writing ability, not him as a person.

Yes indeed. Everybody knows I'm a troublemaker at best, and a vicious,
soul-rending monster at worst. Even I agree with those judgments. Of
course, I'm not a mental retard,

*Really? Limiting yourself to between trouble maker and soul-rending
monster
seems quite a mental deficiency to me. *YMMV.

George is a "hooligan" and he's "monstrous".

You are "stupid" and "imbecilic" and "pathetic".

Can you see the difference?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On Jun 2, 3:25*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*You're right. Still, not all you posts are consistent with your
supposely stated position,

For example?

*You posts admiring George.

You mean my one post saying that he writes well?

* *Yes, that thoroughly debunked

Someone proved that he doesn't write well?

Yes, his content is grossly lacking and his style range is severely
limited to somewhere between troublemaker and a vicious,
soul-rending monster.

and lamely retracted post.

lol *That should read, "and sarcastically retracted post".

Ok, lamely sarcastically retracted post.
Never say I can't compromise.

*All he does is one (or more) of the 3.

which I don't ever recall it being
very clearly stated. *Please refresh my memory.

It's basic, really:
1. *I'm not in favor of making fun of people in newsgroups.

*Is that it? *How about vendettas? *Do you think making fun of
can go beyond making fun of?

2. *I'm not in favor of calling people names.
3. *I'm not in favor of making fun of people's names.

*How about going real world?
*How about posting *personal info like your phone number?

What, you want a long complete list of what I like and what I don't
like?

*No.

*OK, I'll work on that.
* I can't wait...sigh.

You seem to want a complete list.

You seem to be missing the point.

*Do you think George is incorrigible?

Yes. *Do I need to say it anymore?

Only until he cries uncle.

You really want that much more noise? You really think that it will
change anything?

If you think making fun of people and a little name calling
describes what goe on here, I think you're nuts.
Ooops I called you a name.

Do I stick to this myself 100% of the time? *Nope; I'm human, of
course,
and I tend to defend myself. *But those are the principles I try to
go
by.

*I'd forest for trees but I think you can't see trees cuz the
grass is blocking your view.

*That's obviously not enough for
you and Arny.

*Why is Arny relevant to your comment to me?

It's you and Arny who think that I should somehow do more about
SHhhh
and George.

* Perhaps you should if you want RAO to be a better place to
discuss audio.

You want me to add to the snot?

*Is that all you can do? *Snot in reply?
How about clearly and often stating that you think the behavior
of George, Shhhh, and Stephen is bad for the group.

I have done so clearly. *Why do you want often?

*Because I'd like to see the group develop a sense of
self rule. *This passive opposition does nothing.

*How often would make
you happy?

* I don't think you'll ever make me happy.

Well, there it is.

You should do it for yourself.

Do what? Add to the noise?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 3, 12:12*am, Jenn
*ScottW wrote:

* Only until he cries uncle.

You really want that much more noise? *You really think that it will
change anything?

In 2pid's own words, he wants you to add to the noise so that the high
level of noise he adds with his OT posts will be less noticeable.

*You should do it for yourself.

Do what? *Add to the noise?

Jenn, please stop asking 2pid questions. At some time he may figure
out how he ridiculous he looks and then he will feel insulted.

We must, at all hazards, strive for politeness here. Pointing out the
frazzled 'thought' processes of 2pid does not help meet that goal.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Scottie keeps reminding me of my great failures on Usenet.

[George the Great] drives off more posters than anyone in the history of RAO.

Those triumphs count for very little when stacked up against my failure to
rid RAO of either you or your pal the Krooborg.

I'm so ashamed of my poor performance. If only the concept of "writing
skill" existed in reality, I'd at least have some solace as I polish my
phrases and hone my wit. Ah, me....

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

duh-Scottie admits he enjoys cohabitating with germs and pests.

Scottie keeps reminding me of my great failures on Usenet.

[George the Great] drives off more posters than anyone in the history of RAO.

Those triumphs count for very little when stacked up against my failure to
rid RAO of either you or your pal the Krooborg.

Nice admission of your sick goal.

So you admit you disapprove of exterminators, disinfectants, antibiotics,
and every other measure Normals take to protect themselves from nature's
pestilences. How does Mrs. Imbecile cope with your fanatic devotion to
infection and household filth?

I'm so ashamed of my poor performance. If only the concept of "writing
skill" existed in reality, I'd at least have some solace as I polish my
phrases and hone my wit. Ah, me....

Start with meaningful content instead of being so lazy.

I only wish I could do as well as you do, Scottie. You're the leader of the
pack. Nobody enriches the content of RAO like you do. All day long, audio
post after audio post, with no breaks for irrational personal attacks and
vendettas against people you've never met. You are an inspiration. Thank
you, thank you, thank you for lighting the way to an RAO that is full up to
the brim with "meaningful content". I -- no, all of us -- are forever in
your debt.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On Jun 2, 10:12*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article

*Do you think George is incorrigible?

Yes. *Do I need to say it anymore?

* Only until he cries uncle.

You really want that much more noise? *You really think that it will
change anything?

Yes, it will open the door to people who don't think Arny
is worth devoting a life too.
Middiot drives off more posters than anyone in the history
of RAO. It happens when the few left give him credibility,
like you.
If he is widely recognized for the group wrecking turd loony
that he is, his impact will be diminished and we can tell newbs
and others he flames, don't worry about him. Every group has their
flame pests. He's our, but he is of no consequence.

ScottW

I give more credit to the readers. A quick glance tells people what
they need to know.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 3, 1:06*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Jun 2, 10:12*pm, Jenn wrote:

In article

*Do you think George is incorrigible?

Yes. *Do I need to say it anymore?

* Only until he cries uncle.

You really want that much more noise? *You really think that it will
change anything?

* Yes, it will open the door to people who don't think Arny
is worth devoting a life too.
Middiot drives off more posters than anyone in the history
of RAO. *It happens when the few left give him credibility,
like you.

In my differing yet 100% valid POV, 2pid, it is you and Bratzi who
drive off people by the score.

Nobody interested in audio wants to wade through endless posts about
how white people are superior or how bad Hillary Clinton is. No matter
how 'noble' your justification is. Lol

*If he is widely recognized for the group wrecking turd loony
that he is, his impact will be diminished and we can tell newbs
and others he flames, don't worry about him. Every group has their
flame pests. *He's our, but he is of no consequence.

Did you notice the one lone single "newbie" who asked a question on
speaker inpedance? He got his question answered.

You live in a world that doesn't exist.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 3, 3:14*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On Jun 2, 10:12*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article

*Do you think George is incorrigible?

Yes. *Do I need to say it anymore?

* Only until he cries uncle.

You really want that much more noise? *You really think that it will
change anything?

* Yes, it will open the door to people who don't think Arny
is worth devoting a life too.
Middiot drives off more posters than anyone in the history
of RAO. *It happens when the few left give him credibility,
like you.
*If he is widely recognized for the group wrecking turd loony
that he is, his impact will be diminished and we can tell newbs
and others he flames, don't worry about him. Every group has their
flame pests. *He's our, but he is of no consequence.

ScottW

I give more credit to the readers. *A quick glance tells people what
they need to know.

I'm sorry, Jenn, but in one of the great ironies of 2pidville, 2pid
cannot tolerate the idea of a government "nanny state" where people
are not allowed to make their own decisions. Here. however, people are
too dumb to do so (some may call this "projection").

I think we need to create 2pid's nanny state on RAO, where the people
who are smart enough to vote on gay marriage, how to best spend
education funds, and so on, do not exist and need 2pid to guide them.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

I give more credit to the readers. *A quick glance tells people what
they need to know.

I'm sorry, Jenn, but in one of the great ironies of 2pidville, 2pid
cannot tolerate the idea of a government "nanny state" where people
are not allowed to make their own decisions. Here. however, people are
too dumb to do so (some may call this "projection").

I think we need to create 2pid's nanny state on RAO, where the people
who are smart enough to vote on gay marriage, how to best spend
education funds, and so on, do not exist and need 2pid to guide them.

That's some horrorshow. Do you have a version of Scottie in your real life?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

You're just jealous of George's influence. Only you should be allowed to
dictate.

Hey you, take a letter:

"Dear Scottie,
Shut the **** up already."

Give it the anthrax treatment and express-mail it.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 3, 10:52*pm, "ScottW" wrote:
"MiNe 109" wrote in message

George M. Middius wrote:

MiNe 109 said:

Well, probably not Stephen. *He is pretty wimp even with his
gloves off.

I dunno. You're just too dense to feel the cuts.

It's against Scottie's rules to point out how feeble-minded he is.

He's called for self-rule on RAO. What does that mean?

*It isn't anarchy, anarchist.

Is it "fascism", fascist?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

You're just jealous of George's influence.

Nice admission of your lemming status.

No it isn't.

And a sausage pizza with extra cheese.