Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Scottie, can you feel it?

I just read that there's a huge roundup of stray dogs underway in eastern
Europe. We all know what that leads to. Scottie, did you feel a disturbance
in the Doggie Force? I hope you're not too distressed to continue playing
on RAO.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On May 31, 9:17*am, George M. Middius
wrote:
I just read that there's a huge roundup of stray dogs underway in eastern
Europe. We all know what that leads to. Scottie, did you feel a disturbance
in the Doggie Force? I hope you're not too distressed to continue playing
on RAO.

Very well written George. I'm sure Jenn is in awe of your words.
Maybe you can get a job at the community college teaching how
you do this.

ScottW

lol Failed troll.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On May 31, 9:26*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
I just read that there's a huge roundup of stray dogs underway in
eastern
Europe. We all know what that leads to. Scottie, did you feel a
disturbance
in the Doggie Force? I hope you're not too distressed to continue
playing
on RAO.

*Very well written George. I'm sure Jenn is in awe of your words.
Maybe you can get a job at the community college teaching how
you do this.

ScottW

lol *Failed troll.

So you're not in awe. George's career opportunity is lost...again.

ScottW

You've defeated me again, Scott. All writing is of the same quality,
and all composition teachers should be laid off.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Yap-yap-yap! Barkety-giggle-googoo-woof! Scottie made a joke.

I just read that there's a huge roundup of stray dogs underway in eastern
Europe. We all know what that leads to. Scottie, did you feel a disturbance
in the Doggie Force? I hope you're not too distressed to continue playing
on RAO.

Very well written George. I'm sure Jenn is in awe of your words.
Maybe you can get a job at the community college teaching how
you do this.

Glad you enjoyed it. Did you laugh a bit? We laugh a lot on RAO, but mostly
at your expense.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

A sympathy troll, Scooter? That's pathetic. You're taking more and more
after the Krooborg lately.

Yap-yap-yap! Barkety-giggle-googoo-woof! Scottie made a joke.

I just read that there's a huge roundup of stray dogs underway in eastern
Europe. We all know what that leads to. Scottie, did you feel a disturbance
in the Doggie Force? I hope you're not too distressed to continue playing
on RAO.

Very well written George. I'm sure Jenn is in awe of your words.
Maybe you can get a job at the community college teaching how
you do this.

Glad you enjoyed it. Did you laugh a bit? We laugh a lot on RAO, but mostly
at your expense.

Which just goes to show the quality of people you are.

We also try to correct your bad behavior, but that never works. Besides,
what's wrong with laughing at the antics of a clown? You should be proud to
get so many laughs for so little effort.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 31, 11:46*am, "ScottW" wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in message

* So you're not in awe. *George's career opportunity is lost...again.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"ScottW" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On May 31, 9:26 am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
I just read that there's a huge roundup of stray dogs underway in
eastern
Europe. We all know what that leads to. Scottie, did you feel a
disturbance
in the Doggie Force? I hope you're not too distressed to continue
playing
on RAO.

Very well written George. I'm sure Jenn is in awe of your words.
Maybe you can get a job at the community college teaching how
you do this.

ScottW

lol Failed troll.

So you're not in awe. George's career opportunity is lost...again.

ScottW

You've defeated me again, Scott. All writing is of the same quality,
and all composition teachers should be laid off.

You think George was actually taught to write that tripe?
I'm shocked.

Inability to separate technique from content noted, again.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 31, 12:18*pm, Jenn wrote:

Inability to separate technique from content noted, again.

You know, Jenn, it occurs to me that is you cut things down to their
simplest elements you end up with this:

Some people here write posts with little audio content, but the posts
are well written.

Some people here write posts with little audio content, but they are
poorly written.

2pid is just upset that you seem to feel that he falls in the latter
category. Throw him a bone! ;-) Don't be afraid to compliment him on
the proper use of a possessive or a contraction (assuming that he ever
does figure out how to use one properly), or for spelling a word with
three syllables correctly!

2pid just needs some affection. It's OK to scratch him behind his ears
or give him a pat on his head occasionally.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Congential dimness is an abyss with an unfathomable bottom.

BTW, what exemplary technique does George's oft repeated
"Bark bark yap yap" demonstrate? Just curious.

LOL! You are absolutely the ***ONLY*** one on RAO who doesn't know what
that means.

Woof! Rowf! Yap-yap-BARKBARKBARK! growl growl

whimper

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

More whimpering from the abused pooch.

Congential dimness is an abyss with an unfathomable bottom.

BTW, what exemplary technique does George's oft repeated
"Bark bark yap yap" demonstrate? Just curious.

LOL! You are absolutely the ***ONLY*** one on RAO who doesn't know what
that means.

Woof! Rowf! Yap-yap-BARKBARKBARK! growl growl

What it means is that you're a childish buffoon.

You have a peculiar notion of what kind of treatment you deserve. So be it.
You have your notion, and we have ours.

But what is the technique, surely you must know oh master of
nothing but technique?

I guess you could call it mocking ridicule. Or maybe ridiculing mockery.
Your choice.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"ScottW" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
"ScottW" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On May 31, 9:26 am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
[...]

When the content is so lame, technique brings no redemption.

As I wrote earlier, you are absolutely right. Good writing counts for
nothing. By the way, didn't they have you take writing classes at
Illinois?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 31, 12:39*pm, "ScottW" wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in message

"ScottW" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On May 31, 9:26 am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
[...]

I've noticed the 'content' in your posts is seriously lacking, 2pid.
That, *plus* looks like it's written by second-grader.

(I know this is an "IKYABWAI" or "IKYABWIH", but jesus. Is 2pid really
thins dumb?)

(That was a rhetorical question, 2pid.)

BTW, what exemplary technique does George's oft repeated
"Bark bark yap yap" demonstrate? *Just curious.

It's like a priest saying "Bless you", 2pid. It's shorthand for a
bunch of stuff that doesn't need to be spelled out because we all know
what it means already (except for you, of course).

Yap yap yap.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 31, 1:58*pm, "ScottW" wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote in
I guess you could call it mocking ridicule. Or maybe ridiculing mockery.
Your choice.

*Jenn, what literary course teaches this technique and why?

Literature 101 at any college. I learned about this in Junior High
School.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 31, 4:50*pm, "ScottW" wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote in ...
On May 31, 12:39 pm, "ScottW" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

"ScottW" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On May 31, 9:26 am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
[...]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You hold such an opinion! *I am shocked.

I'm not the only one, 2pid.

Say, if there was a vote on RAO about removing posters, and the
majority ruled to remove you, would you abide by it?

I strive for a pre-school neanderthal judgement from you.

You must for everybody.

IAW, your opinion is surrounded by a sphincter.

Good one, 2pid!

Say, if it isn't the moon, and it isn't bad oatmeal, what has you so
bound up recently?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Hoo-boy.

More whimpering from the abused pooch.

Congential dimness is an abyss with an unfathomable bottom.

BTW, what exemplary technique does George's oft repeated
"Bark bark yap yap" demonstrate? Just curious.

LOL! You are absolutely the ***ONLY*** one on RAO who doesn't know what
that means.

Woof! Rowf! Yap-yap-BARKBARKBARK! growl growl

What it means is that you're a childish buffoon.

You have a peculiar notion of what kind of treatment you deserve. So be it.
You have your notion, and we have ours.

Still you need your comfy blanket of group support as farcical as it is.

I'm not even going to try to hack through your tortured illogic and garbled
'thoughts'. I've told you before that the responsibility for making you
intelligible isn't mine or anybody else's on Usenet. If you want to gibber
incomprehensibly and fill your posts with an uncountable number of language
and logic mistakes, be my guest. I have no problem ridiculing you for your
stupidity and your inability to express yourself like an adult.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"ScottW" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
"ScottW" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
"ScottW" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
.
..
In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On May 31, 9:26 am, Jenn wrote:
In article

,

wrote:
[...]

Engineering rhetoric. It was how to not mask content with
prosy literary techniques which are inappropriate.
I suspect that concept is new to you.

ScottW

I suspect that you like making things up.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Jenn said:

As I wrote earlier, you are absolutely right. Good writing counts for
nothing. By the way, didn't they have you take writing classes at Illinois?

Engineering rhetoric. It was how to not mask content with
prosy literary techniques which are inappropriate.
I suspect that concept is new to you.

I suspect that you like making things up.

I don't believe Scottie makes stuff up on purpose. It happens too
frequently for that to be the case. I think Scottie's mythologizing
represents his best effort at following discussions with Normals. The
problem is that poor, feeble Scottie's brain is so badly miswired that it's
prone to taking in straightforward, logical notions and transmogrifing them
into meaningless gibberish. Good stuff in, garbage out, in a word.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"ScottW" wrote:

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Hoo-boy.

More whimpering from the abused pooch.

Congential dimness is an abyss with an unfathomable bottom.

BTW, what exemplary technique does George's oft repeated
"Bark bark yap yap" demonstrate? Just curious.

LOL! You are absolutely the ***ONLY*** one on RAO who doesn't know
what
that means.

Woof! Rowf! Yap-yap-BARKBARKBARK! growl growl

What it means is that you're a childish buffoon.

You have a peculiar notion of what kind of treatment you deserve. So be
it.
You have your notion, and we have ours.

Still you need your comfy blanket of group support as farcical as it is.

I'm not even going to try to hack through your tortured illogic and garbled
'thoughts'.

George of the wee minded claims he cannot comprehend.
So much for the literary brilliance. He writes but he cannot read.
Look Jenn, you've uncovered a virtual Beethoven.

ScottW

There is no such thing as writing skill. I have been assimilated.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 31, 5:03*pm, "ScottW" wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote in ...
On May 31, 1:58 pm, "ScottW" wrote:

"George M. Middius" wrote in
I guess you could call it mocking ridicule. Or maybe ridiculing mockery.
Your choice.

Jenn, what literary course teaches this technique and why?

Literature 101 at any college. I learned about this in Junior High
School.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Really? *

Yes.

Then why is your technique so grade school?

I thought you were asking about George's "technique" here, 2pid.

But anyway, my "technique" is not "grade school".
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 1, 1:26*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article ,
*George M. Middius wrote:

Jenn said:

As I wrote earlier, you are absolutely right. *Good writing counts for
nothing. *By the way, didn't they have you take writing classes at
Illinois?

Engineering rhetoric. It was how to not mask content with
prosy literary techniques which are inappropriate.
I suspect that concept is new to you.

I suspect that you like making things up.

I don't believe Scottie makes stuff up on purpose. It happens too
frequently for that to be the case. I think Scottie's mythologizing
represents his best effort at following discussions with Normals. The
problem is that poor, feeble Scottie's brain is so badly miswired that it's
prone to taking in straightforward, logical notions and transmogrifing them
into meaningless gibberish. Good stuff in, garbage out, in a word.

Me making stuff up:

SW: You must be a Kossack.

Me: No.

SW: You must read Huffington

Me: No.

SW: You're part of moveon.org.

Me: No.

SW: Don't you read Atrios?

Me: Yes.

SW: I knew it!

More seditious commentary from the traitor Stephen.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

The Idiot blithered:

There is no such thing as writing skill. I have been assimilated.

Maybe you should try critiquing content.

You don't understand or accept criticism, so why should she bother?

BTW, I've given your name and address to the Gay & Lesbian Defense League.
Expect to receive additional attention. You might want to upgrade your
cheesy home security system, too.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default 2pid grades himself

On Jun 1, 1:36*pm, "ScottW" wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in message

"ScottW" wrote:

"George M. Middius" wrote in message
. ..

Hoo-boy.

[...]

OK, 2pid, you've asked Jenn to "critique content". As usual, you mean
somebody else's content, not your own.

What grade would you give yourself, 2pid?

Yap yap yap! Grr! Bark bark!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 1, 12:35*pm, "ScottW" wrote:

Look Jenn, you've uncovered a virtual Beethoven.

Not cracking the top 10 really ****ed you off, didn't it.

LoL
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 31, 5:27*pm, "ScottW" wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote in

Say, if there was a vote on RAO about removing posters, and the
majority ruled to remove you, would you abide by it?
Nope.

Sorry, 2pid. Majority rules.

Who's to say that those that would vote to deny gays the right to
marry aren't "assholes"?

My money would be on "right-wing religious assholes" but let's not
quibble.

RAO is currenly dominated by few assholes who've generally
driven off the vast majority of posters. That would be like after the
Taliban kills everyone, lets have an election.

Yes, 2pid, that's what that would "clearly" ;-) be like.

But does it matter? The majority in any population is still the
majority in that population. If you get to judge this majority, that
means that I or some judge can judge the "majority rules" on gay
marriage in California equally validly. Now I can, for example, deny
engineering standards because they aren't "valid" in my opinion.

So by saying "no" you shoot yourself in the foot.

And I'd like to see your proof that "a few assholes" have "driven off"
the vast majority of posters. My guess is that interest in audio
reproduction isn't what it used to be. Kids don't dream of "the
perfect stereo" any more. They want a 60 gig iPod.

I strive for a pre-school neanderthal judgement from you.

You must for everybody.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another clear indicator that everyone must think like you
for you to be happy. * Well too bad for you.

Duh.

You must strive for a preschool neanderthal judgment from everybody.

And you've attained it, 2pid. Everybody here thinks that you're a
preschool neanderthal.

Did you see the "other requirements" on the BLS engineer page? It
looks like you'd better learn to communicate, and pronto!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"ScottW" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
"ScottW" wrote:

[...]

I have. I'm sorry if that's not enough for you.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On Jun 2, 1:18*am, Jenn wrote:
In article ,

*"ScottW" wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in message
"ScottW" wrote:

[...]

If you were sorry you would change.

ScottW

You're right; I'm not sorry.
I've stated my position several times. That's obviously not enough for
you and Arny.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On Jun 2, 11:46*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On Jun 2, 1:18*am, Jenn wrote:
In article ,

*"ScottW" wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in message

"ScottW" wrote:

[...]

So why did you say it?

I made a mistake.

I've stated my position several times.

Actions and words are not always the same.

What else do we have here than words?

*That's obviously not enough for
you and Arny.

Why is Arny relevant to your comment to me?

It's you and Arny who think that I should somehow do more about SHhhh
and George.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Oh, to be an idiot in the springtime....

I'd prefer you didn't
group my position with his in this long used [George the Great] tactic of
casting anyone who opposes his behavior as pro Arny.

Does that make sense to you, Scooter? Maybe it's just my "poor reading
skill". Let's ask the group, shall we? ;-)

BTW, your fixation on Obama is misplaced. He's an American citizen and he's
not a seditious muslim terrorist sympathizer. He may be half black, but
he's not 100% crooked like your beloved Bush.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

Well, probably not Stephen. He is pretty wimp even with his
gloves off.

I dunno. You're just too dense to feel the cuts.

It's against Scottie's rules to point out how feeble-minded he is.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

*You're right. Still, not all you posts are consistent with your
supposely stated position,

For example?

You posts admiring George.

She admired his writing ability, not him as a person.

Yes indeed. Everybody knows I'm a troublemaker at best, and a vicious,
soul-rending monster at worst. Even I agree with those judgments. Of
course, I'm not a mental retard, nor am I composed principally of poop,
unlike certain other RAOers.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Jenn said:

How about clearly and often stating that you think the behavior
of George, Shhhh, and Stephen is bad for the group.

I have done so clearly. Why do you want often? How often would make
you happy?

Give Scottie a break. He'd do it himself except that he's too stupid to
remember. He can barely figure out how to get out of bed some days.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 2, 2:15*pm, ScottW wrote:

* Perhaps you should if you want RAO to be a better place to
discuss audio.

Oh, **** you, 2pid. Lol

If you wanted this to be a better place to discuss audio, you would be
on Bratzi in a big way. You yourself would stop your brainless
political postings. And you would have more than one audio post every
few weeks.

So quit making me laugh with the great concern over RAO. You've proven
that you really don't give a damn and that you are really just looking
for someplace, any place, in your dull life twhere you can be
'morally' 'superior'.

Speaking of 'superior', I see you haven't graded your own posts for
content. Dog got your tongue?

LoL
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
MiNe 109 wrote:

In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:

On 2 Iun, 17:03, ScottW wrote:

*What do you bring to usenet? *Fashion?
*Or your dinner party's?

ScottW

I'm a famous mooch.
I should be invited.

Ever come to Austin? Ribs at Artz.

Stephen

Been there! Fantastic!
While in Austin, the UT SoM took me to some very fancy place (sorry,
don't remember the name...where the larger, fancy hotels are), and to
Artz. I preferred the later! ;-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

Well, probably not Stephen. He is pretty wimp even with his
gloves off.

I dunno. You're just too dense to feel the cuts.

It's against Scottie's rules to point out how feeble-minded he is.

He's called for self-rule on RAO. What does that mean?

Gotta be a paradox.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

Of course, I'm not a mental retard, nor am I composed principally of poop,
unlike certain other RAOers.

That would compromise your judgment.

Doesn't matter. Anyway, I thought everybody who plays on RAO was fresh out
of judgment.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 2, 3:41*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Jun 2, 1:19*pm, Jenn wrote:
*ScottW wrote:

wrote:

What else do we have here than words?

*You're right. Still, not all you posts are consistent with your
supposely stated position,

For example?

*You posts admiring George.

Which of her posts admired George? LoL

which I don't ever recall it being
very clearly stated. *Please refresh my memory.

It's basic, really:
1. *I'm not in favor of making fun of people in newsgroups.

*Is that it? *How about vendettas? *Do you think making fun of
can go beyond making fun of?

Who has 'vendettas' here, 2pid? Bwian?

2. *I'm not in favor of calling people names.
3. *I'm not in favor of making fun of people's names.

*How about going real world?
*How about posting *personal info like your phone number?

But... you and GOIA keep asking me wjhat my name is and other personal
information...which would make this no big deal...but here you are
upset...yet...you seem to 'think' it's OK to demand that others post
personal information...and you try to discount position because you
don't have this information...

If you think making fun of people and a little name calling
describes what goe on here, I think you're nuts.

Has somebody posted personal information about you, 2pid?

I hope it wasn;'t the results of your IQ test. That could be very
damaging.

Ooops I called you a name.

You do that all of the time, 2pid.

Do I stick to this myself 100% of the time? *Nope; I'm human, of course,
and I tend to defend myself. *But those are the principles I try to go
by.

*I'd forest for trees but I think you can't see trees cuz the
grass is blocking your view.

'Brillant' metaphor. Lol

*That's obviously not enough for
you and Arny.

*Why is Arny relevant to your comment to me?

It's you and Arny who think that I should somehow do more about SHhhh
and George.

* Perhaps you should if you want RAO to be a better place to
discuss audio.

You want me to add to the snot?

*Is that all you can do? *Snot in reply?
How about clearly and often stating that you think the behavior
of George, Shhhh, and Stephen is bad for the group.

Dear 2pid: I hereby state, once and for all, for all of Eternity,
before god and the devil and the republican party, that I am quite,
very, incredibly and really aware, that Jenn does not approve of most
things that I post.

I also clearly and loudly proclaim that, even with this knowledge of
Jenn's intense disapproval, that I will not change how I post to you
or GOIA, regardless of how often Jenn posts her disapproval.

And, for the record, I think you are one of the least intelligent
people I have ever encountered who was not committed to an institution
(which presumes that you're not posting from one), and that you
entirely lack self-awareness.

Well, probably not Stephen. *He is pretty wimp even with his
gloves off.

Should Jenn now reply, and say, "Um, 2pid, that's not appropriate
since you want me to post messages to people who are impolite, or
whatever it is your addled 'mind' is trying to spit out"?

*But I don't really care what Arny thinks and I'd prefer you didn't
group my position with his in this long used Middiot tactic of
casting anyone who opposes his behavior as pro Arny.

You mean like grouping me with Shhh and George because I don't write
enough against them?

*That's just ridiculous and becoming an oddly consistent defense ploy
for you
which has one minor and one major issue.
Frist minor, If I grouped you with them I wouldn't be
encouraging you to discourage them. I'd suggest you leave with them.

Yes, 2pid. I feel lonely. Please come back!

(See here's another proc;amation, 2pid: not only will I continue how I
respond to your brainless stupidity no matter how many times Jenn
posts her disapproval, I will continue to point yout your stupidity
even if you were able to "leave" me alone.

But, as we all can see, you cannot.

Second major, It's extremely spineless and totally lacking in any
moral character
to constantly defend your wrongdoing by claiming its just like someone
elses.
If it's wrong, it's wrong and what I do, my guilt or innocence, is no
defense for you.

Oh, the 'moral' ;-) 'integrity' ;-) card.

Lol I love this auto-defense mechanism of 2pid's. It's one of my
favorite character abnormalities.

Where did you get the stupid idea that if the accuser is corrupt, you
must be innocent?

This is some of the most tortured 'logic' I have ever seen from you
and that is a very long list.

Who raised you to think like that?

Obviously Jenn's parents were of superior material. Now quit blaming
your defective upbringing and heal thyself.

2pid, let me apologize in advance for what I'm sure you will perceive
as an insult. but which everybody else recognizes as the truth:

You are a true imbecile.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default 2pid grades himself...again

On Jun 2, 4:03*pm, ScottW wrote:

*What do you bring to usenet? *Fashion?
*Or your dinner party's?

Here's another chance to grade yourself, 2pid.

You seem very interested in what others bring to RAO. Can you answer
this question as it applies to you?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 2, 4:25*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Jun 2, 2:06*pm, Jenn wrote:

*ScottW wrote:

wrote:

*ScottW wrote:

*You're right. Still, not all you posts are consistent with your
supposely stated position,

For example?

*You posts admiring George.

You mean my one post saying that he writes well?

* *Yes, that thoroughly debunked and lamely retracted post.

Lol

2pid took stoopid pills...again.

*All he does is one (or more) of the 3.

which I don't ever recall it being
very clearly stated. *Please refresh my memory.

It's basic, really:
1. *I'm not in favor of making fun of people in newsgroups.

*Is that it? *How about vendettas? *Do you think making fun of
can go beyond making fun of?

2. *I'm not in favor of calling people names.
3. *I'm not in favor of making fun of people's names.

*How about going real world?
*How about posting *personal info like your phone number?

What, you want a long complete list of what I like and what I don't
like?

*No.

*OK, I'll work on that.

* I can't wait...sigh.

*Do you think George is incorrigible?

I think he is. So am I.

So now that we've cleared up that very important question, here's a
better one for you:

Now that I have admitted that I am "incorrigible" and that I think
George is too, what exactly will constantly pestering Jenn to side
with you and try to censor and stifle our different POV accomplish?

How will reams and reams of posts from Jenn saying how she disapproves
of me calling you "2pid" or pointing out that you're an imbecile help
anything? I'm incorrigible, 2pid. Hint: Jenn doing so will accomplish
nothing except perhaps to stop your constant whining.

Say, Jenn, that may be worth it. Why not make a statement you can cut-
and-paste in response to my posts. Be sure to get 2pid's approval
first, or you'll end up in an ongoing debate with 2pid over word
choice.

And we all know about 2pid's 'expertise' with words.

Here, I'll try to start the ball rolling:

"Shhhh!, I really do not approve of you calling the poster known as
ScottW, or anybody else, names. I wish you would stop responding to
them entirely, but if you must, I would far prefer that you voice your
disagreements with sensitivity and in a spirit of politeness,
morality, and integrity."

See how 2pid would want that altered to fit his idea of what you
should be doing.

*Is that all you can do? *Snot in reply?
How about clearly and often stating that you think the behavior
of George, Shhhh, and Stephen is bad for the group.

I have done so clearly. *Why do you want often?

*Because I'd like to see the group develop a sense of
self rule. *This passive opposition does nothing.

See above, 2pid. Well, I should say, "See above and try to understand
it".

*How often would make
you happy?

* I don't think you'll ever make me happy.

Agreed.

*But everytime you see reprehensibleness, you should decry it in
the strongest terms you can muster.

Jenn, 2pid is telling you how you 'should' behave. You'd better listen
to him.

You might notice that that major problem
that I have with you and also with Arny is that you hold people to
standards that you aren't willing to hold yourself to.

George will be so happy you've equated my response to his
despicable behavior. *Absurd, but he will be happy.

LMFAO!

LOL!

LOL!

LOL!

Frist minor, If I grouped you with them I wouldn't be
encouraging you to discourage them. I'd suggest you leave with them.

No response?

Why are you under the impression that any oral diarrhea you spill is
worthy of a response?

Second major, It's extremely spineless and totally lacking in any
moral character
to constantly defend your wrongdoing by claiming its just like someone
elses.

That's not what I do.

*LoL. *You do it often and you did it here. It's undeniable.

Better not deny it, Jenn. 2pid, with his 'superior' ;-)
'reasoning' ;-) has declared it "undeniable.

If it's wrong, it's wrong and what I do, my guilt or innocence, is no
defense for you.

Of course.

*Then why did you say, "You mean like..."?
What was your point other than a feeble defense?

We're still awaiting for you to grade yourself, 2pid.

Where did you get the stupid idea that if the accuser is corrupt, you
must be innocent?
Who raised you to think like that?

No one. *That's not what I'm doing.

and in closing your honor, let me just say, "Are too!".

Is not.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On Jun 2, 2:06*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On Jun 2, 1:19*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On Jun 2, 11:58*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On Jun 2, 11:46*am, Jenn wrote:
In article

om,

*ScottW wrote:
On Jun 2, 1:18*am, Jenn

*"ScottW" wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in message

bcgl
obal
.net
"ScottW" wrote:

"George M. Middius" wrote
in
message
. ..

Hoo-boy.

[...]

*How does one mistake their own sorrow?

I've stated my position several times.

*Actions and words are not always the same.

What else do we have here than words?

*You're right. Still, not all you posts are consistent with your
supposely stated position,

For example?

*You posts admiring George.

You mean my one post saying that he writes well?

Yes, that thoroughly debunked

Someone proved that he doesn't write well?

and lamely retracted post.

lol That should read, "and sarcastically retracted post".

*All he does is one (or more) of the 3.

which I don't ever recall it being
very clearly stated. *Please refresh my memory.

It's basic, really:
1. *I'm not in favor of making fun of people in newsgroups.

*Is that it? *How about vendettas? *Do you think making fun of
can go beyond making fun of?

2. *I'm not in favor of calling people names.
3. *I'm not in favor of making fun of people's names.

*How about going real world?
*How about posting *personal info like your phone number?

What, you want a long complete list of what I like and what I don't
like?

No.

*OK, I'll work on that.

I can't wait...sigh.

You seem to want a complete list.

Do you think George is incorrigible?

Yes. Do I need to say it anymore?

[...]

Well, there it is.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 2, 5:00*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Jun 2, 2:56*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Jun 2, 3:41*pm, ScottW wrote:

But... you and GOIA keep asking me wjhat my name is and other personal
information...which would make this no big deal...but here you are
upset...yet...you seem to 'think' it's OK to demand that others post
personal information...and you try to discount position because you
don't have this information...

* You are seriously confused. * Is the Andromeda cloud creeping over
the
eastern US today?

Oh, so neither you nor GOIA has tried to use my or somebody else's
anonimity as "proof" that an opinion was without merit?

I politely, and with morality and integrity, disagree.

Imbecile.