Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Seven and counting...

Lookee here, 2pid! Even in a very republican stste there are signs of
your beloved republican party cracking up!

Sen. Ted Stevens, the longest serving Republican in Senate history,
narrowly lost his re-election bid Tuesday, marking the downfall of a
pillar of the U.S. Senate and Alaska icon who apparently couldn't
survive his conviction on federal corruption charges. His defeat to
Anchorage Mayor Mark Begich moves Senate Democrats closer to a
filibuster-proof 60-vote majority.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27789536

republicans and corruption go together like bread and butter. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On Nov 19, 1:51*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
Lookee here, 2pid! Even in a very republican stste there are signs of
your beloved republican party cracking up!

Sen. Ted Stevens, the longest serving Republican in Senate history,
narrowly lost his re-election bid Tuesday, marking the downfall of a
pillar of the U.S. Senate and Alaska icon who apparently couldn't
survive his conviction on federal corruption charges.

LoL. If he won the Republican party was going to
expell him and rightly so.
Something the dems and Pelosi just don't have the balls to do.
Neither do you.

How would the Democrats go about expelling someone from the Republican
caucus? With or without balls.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

LoL[sic]. If he won the Republican party was going to
expell[sic] him and rightly so.

,,,,,,,,,,,,

Something the dems[sic] and Pelosi just don't have the balls to do.

How would the Democrats go about expelling someone from the Republican
caucus? With or without balls.

Did you try to upgrade your Scottiespeak translatorbot? Reports of
difficulties with the latest version have been coming from all over. It's
possible Yapper meant Stevens should be expelled from Alaska, or even the
United States. Still not up to "the dems", but if that translation is
correct, it's worth even less effort to answer.

How about this bit?

Neither do you.

I'm mystified. Why does Witless believe you have the authority to expel
Stevens? Unless you've been misleading us rather severely, you're only a
private citizen with no public responsibilities.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

MiNe 109 said:

[...]

Maybe he thinks Jenn's feminine status is somehow lacking.

He should look into Stevens' tubes.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 19, 5:09*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
MiNe 109 said:

[...]

2pid obviously and clearly looks up to me a great deal.

Either that or he's jealous of what I've accomplished. There's some
evidence for that.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
Lookee here, 2pid! Even in a very republican stste there are signs of
your beloved republican party cracking up!

Sen. Ted Stevens, the longest serving Republican in Senate history,
narrowly lost his re-election bid Tuesday, marking the downfall of a
pillar of the U.S. Senate and Alaska icon who apparently couldn't
survive his conviction on federal corruption charges.

LoL. *If he won the Republican party was going to
expell him and rightly so.
Something the dems and Pelosi just don't have the balls to do.
Neither do you.

Hitting the bottle, eh. 2pid?

LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 19, 5:47*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Nov 19, 3:04*pm, MiNe 109 * wrote:

,

*ScottW wrote:

LoL. *If he won the Republican party was going to
expell him and rightly so.
Something the dems and Pelosi just don't have the balls to do.
Neither do you.

How would the Democrats go about expelling someone from the Republican
caucus? With or without balls.

* LoL. *Poor Stephen. *So easily confused.

LMAO!

King Irony Speaketh.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,

Then you said:
Something the dems and Pelosi just don't have the balls to do.
Neither do you.

How would the Democrats go about expelling someone from the Republican
caucus? With or without balls.

LoL. Poor Stephen. So easily confused.

Again, what does the second thing have to do with the first?

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 19, 6:03*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,

Then you said:

Something the dems and Pelosi just don't have the balls to do.
Neither do you.

How would the Democrats go about expelling someone from the Republican
caucus? With or without balls.

* LoL. *Poor Stephen. *So easily confused.

Again, what does the second thing have to do with the first?

Your patience is worthy of note, Stephen.

However, it is wasted on our poor, dear 2pid. 2pid has absolutely no
idea what he said...again.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

LoL. *If he won the Republican party was going to
expell him and rightly so.
Something the dems and Pelosi just don't have the balls to do.
Neither do you.

How would the Democrats go about expelling someone from the Republican
caucus? With or without balls.

* LoL. *Poor Stephen. *So easily confused.

LMAO!
King Irony Speaketh.

Whose turn is it to "interpret" Yapper's babbling? I think it might be
Jenn's turn. As usual when it's time for her to tackle important stuff like
that, she's off earning a living and teaching and stuff.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_3_] Jenn[_3_] is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

Shhhh! said:

LoL. *If he won the Republican party was going to
expell him and rightly so.
Something the dems and Pelosi just don't have the balls to do.
Neither do you.

How would the Democrats go about expelling someone from the Republican
caucus? With or without balls.

* LoL. *Poor Stephen. *So easily confused.

LMAO!
King Irony Speaketh.

Whose turn is it to "interpret" Yapper's babbling? I think it might be
Jenn's turn. As usual when it's time for her to tackle important stuff like
that, she's off earning a living and teaching and stuff.

I'm in a beautiful hotel room in San Diego this evening, so I'll be
posting briefly for the next couple of days.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Jenn said:

Whose turn is it to "interpret" Yapper's babbling? I think it might be
Jenn's turn. As usual when it's time for her to tackle important stuff like
that, she's off earning a living and teaching and stuff.

I'm in a beautiful hotel room in San Diego this evening, so I'll be
posting briefly for the next couple of days.

Did you bring your Pigeon Bomber Squad? You could direct them to poop a
mountain of guano on Scottie's house.