Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

Default Phildo's prophecy comes true (Arny Banned from PSW)

"Gene Sweeny" wrote in message
Phildo wrote:
"Gene Sweeny" wrote in message

Phildo was right. Took a little longer than expected.

Arnii gets his a** handed to him over on ProSoundWeb.

http://srforums.prosoundweb.com/inde...///0#msg_96164

Still on the Church sound forum though. Arny doesn't have the guts to
post regularly on the LAB because he knows he'll be banned by the end of
the day.

Phildo... He didn't even have to post there to get banned.

http://srforums.prosoundweb.com/inde...///0#msg_96280

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhahahahhahahahahaha.

Well done, Arnii.

Cheers,

Margaret

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Andre Jute

Arny "I spoke in ignorance" Krueger isn't the only one who got
butt-****ed by the Elephant of Real Knowledge. Interestingly, Graham
Stevenson, who posts here as "Pooh Bear" and there as "pasoundman" was
also gangbanged even after he claimed to have to designed some
consoles; it just made his total ignorance on the subject less
acceptable. We got it spot on when we named him Poopie! Those two
ignorant jerks will walk funny for weeks! -- AJ

Phildo wrote:
"Gene Sweeny" wrote in message

Phildo was right. Took a little longer than expected.

Arnii gets his a** handed to him over on ProSoundWeb.

http://srforums.prosoundweb.com/inde...///0#msg_96164

Still on the Church sound forum though. Arny doesn't have the guts to
post regularly on the LAB because he knows he'll be banned by the end of
the day.

Phildo... He didn't even have to post there to get banned.

http://srforums.prosoundweb.com/inde...///0#msg_96280

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhahahahhahahahahaha.

Well done, Arnii.

Cheers,

Margaret

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Andre Jute

Default Church Carols recorded by Arny "I spoke in error" Krueger

Robert Morein wrote:
Maggie,
It is, of course, gratifying to know that our experience here on r.a.o.
is shared elsewhere. It's a shame that knowing this doesn't provide the
remedy. I do wonder if there are any psychiatric case studies.

I asked the pastor of the church Arni "I spoke in ignorance" Krueger
attends for a list of the Christmas carols, from which an experienced
observer can always tell a little something. It turns out Arni "I spoke
in ignorance" Krueger attends a chapel inside a secure institution. The
pastor, who doubles as a nurse in the violent ward, did tell me that
Little Arny (apparently there's a bigger Bolshie Arny inside him) has
built a very nice mixing console out of playdough and still treasures a
cheap Sanyo pocket recorder he unfortunately broke on the first day
after he stole it from his therapist's office. The pastor/violent ward
nurse could of course within the bounds of professional ethics not tell
me which of these hymns on the list below Little Arny suggested. But
the list itself is published on the net (see the page "Violent Ward
therapeutic events visitors are invited to view"). I imagine we can
make a good guess. -- Andre Jute

2005 CHRISTMAS CAROLS IN THE ST PSCYHO CHAPEL
DETROIT INSTITUTE FOR THE INCURABLE

Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?

Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Queens Disoriented Are

Dementia --- I Think I'll be Home for Christmas

Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me

Manic --- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and
Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Busses and
Trucks

Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Get me

Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open
Fire

Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna
Pout, Maybe I'll tell You Why

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder ---Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle
Bells,
Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,
Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells...

*******

Phildo wrote:
"Gene Sweeny" wrote in message

Phildo was right. Took a little longer than expected.

Arnii gets his a** handed to him over on ProSoundWeb.

http://srforums.prosoundweb.com/inde...///0#msg_96164

Still on the Church sound forum though. Arny doesn't have the guts to
post regularly on the LAB because he knows he'll be banned by the end of
the day.

Phildo... He didn't even have to post there to get banned.

http://srforums.prosoundweb.com/inde...///0#msg_96280

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhahahahhahahahahaha.

Well done, Arnii.

Cheers,

Margaret

Maggie,
It is, of course, gratifying to know that our experience here on r.a.o.
is shared elsewhere. It's a shame that knowing this doesn't provide the
remedy. I do wonder if there are any psychiatric case studies. It would be
nice to know that Arny's disorder has been studied, and tied into the rest
of psychiatry.
In the past, I have referred to Arny as a sufferer of L Sprague DeCamp's
"Right Man" syndrome. But Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and L. Ron Hubbard all had
their periods of success. Here we have a total loser who keeps bashing his
head against the wall and getting ****ed. The expression "kruegering the
truth" has already gained some popularity. If Arny's disorder is, in fact,
novel, then we have to name it ourselves. For the purpose of discussion, I
will refer to it as " Butt ****" syndrome.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
mcsteve

"Andre Jute" wrote:
Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?
Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Queens Disoriented Are
Dementia --- I Think I'll be Home for Christmas
Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me
Manic --- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and
Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Busses and Trucks
Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Get me
Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open
Fire

Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna
Pout, Maybe I'll tell You Why
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder ---Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle
Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,
Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells...

You forgot:

Oh Come All Ye Fearful
Away in a Manger (in Full Restraints)
The First Noel was Written by Intelligent Design
The Hallelujah Chorus Effect w/Large Hall
Silent Night, When they Double My Dosage

(I know I'll think of more, as soon as I hit 'send')

Steve McQ

Usually found at stage left

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Phil Allison

"Andre Jute"

2005 CHRISTMAS CAROLS IN THE ST PSYCHO CHAPEL
DETROIT INSTITUTE FOR THE INCURABLE

Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?

Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Queens Disoriented Are

Dementia --- I Think I'll be Home for Christmas

Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me

Manic --- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and
Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Busses and Trucks

Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Get me

Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open
Fire

Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna
Pout, Maybe I'll tell You Why

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder --- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle
Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,
Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells...

** ROTFLMAO

Inspired madness.

............ Phil

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes

Andre,

You have no life whatsoever, do you? As well as being a text-book
example of the Peter Pan Syndrome, you really MUST have OCD. Who else
would have taken such time to do as you claim (or even claimed to do
so) other than one so afflicted?

I see you have your Chorus chiming in as always.

Enjoy the season, if you can. I truly feel sorry for you.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Pooh Bear

Andre Jute wrote:

Arny "I spoke in ignorance" Krueger isn't the only one who got
butt-****ed by the Elephant of Real Knowledge. Interestingly, Graham
Stevenson, who posts here as "Pooh Bear" and there as "pasoundman" was
also gangbanged even after he claimed to have to designed some
consoles;

Uh ?

It caused Peters to shut the **** up.

Did you not notice the welcome I got as a result of my post ?

You're talking out of your ass as usual.

Graham

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Andy Peters

Pooh Bear wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:

Arny "I spoke in ignorance" Krueger isn't the only one who got
butt-****ed by the Elephant of Real Knowledge. Interestingly, Graham
Stevenson, who posts here as "Pooh Bear" and there as "pasoundman" was
also gangbanged even after he claimed to have to designed some
consoles;

Uh ?

It caused Peters to shut the **** up.

Actually, I thought that JR handled your points rather well, so I felt
no need to reply.

Were you involved with the Neve 8108? If so, two of my friends would
like to kick your ass.

-a

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"Andy Peters" wrote in message
ups.com
Pooh Bear wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:

Arny "I spoke in ignorance" Krueger isn't the only one
who got butt-****ed by the Elephant of Real Knowledge.
Interestingly, Graham Stevenson, who posts here as
"Pooh Bear" and there as "pasoundman" was also
gangbanged even after he claimed to have to designed
some consoles;

Uh ?

It caused Peters to shut the **** up.

Actually, I thought that JR handled your points rather
well, so I felt no need to reply.

JR is quite a piece of work.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"Pooh Bear" wrote
in message
Andre Jute wrote:

Arny "I spoke in ignorance" Krueger isn't the only one
who got butt-****ed by the Elephant of Real Knowledge.
Interestingly, Graham Stevenson, who posts here as "Pooh
Bear" and there as "pasoundman" was also gangbanged even
after he claimed to have to designed some consoles;

Uh ?

It caused Peters to shut the **** up.

Something he badly needs to do.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Pooh Bear" wrote
in message
Andre Jute wrote:

Arny "I spoke in ignorance" Krueger isn't the only one
who got butt-****ed by the Elephant of Real Knowledge.
Interestingly, Graham Stevenson, who posts here as "Pooh
Bear" and there as "pasoundman" was also gangbanged even
after he claimed to have to designed some consoles;

Uh ?

It caused Peters to shut the **** up.

Something he badly needs to do.

Well, he certainly shut you up, Arnii. :-)

If I understand correctly, there's also a process under way to get you
kicked out of your church for defrauding them with false credentials and
spending their cash without a clue. How do you feel about that, Arnii?

Cheers,

Margaret

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Andre Jute

Hey, Poopie, is this how you shut up Andy Peters? He not only has your
measure (fatfat), he has the measure of your bragging.

Say, Poopie, aren't you the clown who promised to ride my ass outta
here? You must be a real featherweight because I feel nothing.

Unsigned out of contempt for an eejit

Andy Peters wrote:
Pooh Bear wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:

Arny "I spoke in ignorance" Krueger isn't the only one who got
butt-****ed by the Elephant of Real Knowledge. Interestingly, Graham
Stevenson, who posts here as "Pooh Bear" and there as "pasoundman" was
also gangbanged even after he claimed to have to designed some
consoles;

Uh ?

It caused Peters to shut the **** up.

Actually, I thought that JR handled your points rather well, so I felt
no need to reply.

Were you involved with the Neve 8108? If so, two of my friends would
like to kick your ass.

-a

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Pooh Bear

Andy Peters wrote:

Pooh Bear wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:

Arny "I spoke in ignorance" Krueger isn't the only one who got
butt-****ed by the Elephant of Real Knowledge. Interestingly, Graham
Stevenson, who posts here as "Pooh Bear" and there as "pasoundman" was
also gangbanged even after he claimed to have to designed some
consoles;

Uh ?

It caused Peters to shut the **** up.

Actually, I thought that JR handled your points rather well, so I felt
no need to reply.

Were you involved with the Neve 8108? If so, two of my friends would
like to kick your ass.

No. I'd second the 'kick their ass' option too. Hardly ever got involved with
'81 series' and it was the 8128 by then.

The console I had most involvememt with was V Series in its various
incarnations.

Graham

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Pooh Bear

Andre Jute wrote:

Hey, Poopie, is this how you shut up Andy Peters? He not only has your
measure (fatfat), he has the measure of your bragging.

Say, Poopie, aren't you the clown who promised to ride my ass outta
here?

I never said such a thing. I said " I was on your case". That means I intend to
continue showing you up for the charlatan you are.

Graham

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"Margaret von B." wrote in
message
wrote in message
Andre Jute wrote:

Arny "I spoke in ignorance" Krueger isn't the only one
who got butt-****ed by the Elephant of Real Knowledge.
Interestingly, Graham Stevenson, who posts here as
"Pooh Bear" and there as "pasoundman" was also
gangbanged even after he claimed to have to designed
some consoles;

Uh ?

It caused Peters to shut the **** up.

Something he badly needs to do.

Well, he certainly shut you up, Arnii. :-)

It's an old game which several are playing here, called throw out anybody
who might make us look bad when we screw up.

If I understand correctly, there's also a process under
way to get you kicked out of your church for defrauding
them with false credentials and spending their cash
without a clue. How do you feel about that, Arnii?

If there was such a process, there's a certain deacon that I'd execute it
against.