Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tubes,aus.hi-fi
George M. Middius

Default Kwestion for the Krooborg (part 873)

Arnii, in all honesty ;-), have you won or lost the "debate" about what
constitutes a professional recording engineer?

Take your time. I'm sure you have a lot of evasions and contradictions
to reconcile. And Kroologic is never an easy path to hew, even for a
liar as prolific as you are. ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tubes,aus.hi-fi
Bob Cain

George M. Middius wrote:

Arnii, in all honesty ;-), have you won or lost the "debate" about what
constitutes a professional recording engineer?

Take your time. I'm sure you have a lot of evasions and contradictions
to reconcile. And Kroologic is never an easy path to hew, even for a
liar as prolific as you are. ;-)

What the **** is your point in cross posting this to rec.audio.pro? Moron.

Bob
--

"Things should be described as simply as possible, but no simpler."

A. Einstein
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Bob Cain wrote:
George M. Middius wrote:

Arnii, in all honesty ;-), have you won or lost the "debate" about what
constitutes a professional recording engineer?

Take your time. I'm sure you have a lot of evasions and contradictions
to reconcile. And Kroologic is never an easy path to hew, even for a
liar as prolific as you are. ;-)

What the **** is your point in cross posting this to rec.audio.pro? Moron.

And why the **** is it being cross posted to Aus.Hi-Fi?
Please take your obsessions & neurosis elsewhere.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tubes,aus.hi-fi
Clyde Slick

"Bob Cain" wrote in message

George M. Middius wrote:

Arnii, in all honesty ;-), have you won or lost the "debate" about what
constitutes a professional recording engineer?

Take your time. I'm sure you have a lot of evasions and contradictions
to reconcile. And Kroologic is never an easy path to hew, even for a
liar as prolific as you are. ;-)

What the **** is your point in cross posting this to rec.audio.pro?
Moron.

For the same reason you crossposted your response to four groups.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tubes,aus.hi-fi
Dr. Dolittle

Bob Cain wrote:

George M. Middius wrote:

Arnii, in all honesty ;-), have you won or lost the "debate" about what
constitutes a professional recording engineer?

Take your time. I'm sure you have a lot of evasions and contradictions
to reconcile. And Kroologic is never an easy path to hew, even for a
liar as prolific as you are. ;-)

What the **** is your point in cross posting this to rec.audio.pro? Moron.

I think Arny just brings out the best in people.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tubes,aus.hi-fi
Bob_Cain@exposed.

Bob Cain wrote in
:

What the **** is your point in cross posting this to rec.audio.pro?
Moron.
Bob

Only a very sick, pathetic, and contemptable piece of human waste such as
Bob Cain would be sitting at his computer and be making this sort of crass
and vulgar post at 11:22PM on Christmas eve.