Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Default The Krooborg's latest meltdown

Well, it looks like Arnii Kroofeces is all stopped up again. Here he
goes, blathering about what makes a recording engineer "professional".
Reading Mr. ****'s bloviations on this subject is as informative as
would be Jerry Falwell yapping about tolerance. When it comes to
graciousness, the Krooborg is as constipated as ever. Maybe somebody
should tell Turdborg that arguing for the sake of argument is not at all
virtuous.

Notably, duh-Mikey and Gibberella are silent as the Krooborg maliciously
slanders an entire profession while dementedly, and simultaneously,
proclaiming himself a member of that profession. Oh of course -- Mickey
believes every nasty post by Mr. **** is a justifiable retaliation, and
Slut cheers silently as the Krooborg says everything Slut really wants
to say.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

George Minus Middius a écrit :

Slut cheers silently as the Krooborg says everything Slut really wants
to say.

What did he say ?

--
Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?

Dave Weil - Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15 -0500
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 19:50:20 -0500, George M. Middius cmndr
[underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote:

Well, it looks like Arnii Kroofeces is all stopped up again. Here he
goes, blathering about what makes a recording engineer "professional".
Reading Mr. ****'s bloviations on this subject is as informative as
would be Jerry Falwell yapping about tolerance. When it comes to
graciousness, the Krooborg is as constipated as ever. Maybe somebody
should tell Turdborg that arguing for the sake of argument is not at all
virtuous.

This same "debate" took place on aus.hi-fi, where I informed Arnie
that he was making a complete ass of himself and that we were all
embarrassed for him. Obviously that message was not taken to heart.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"paul packer" wrote in message

This same "debate" took place on aus.hi-fi, where I
informed Arnie that he was making a complete ass of
himself and that we were all embarrassed for him.

Speaks to Paul's delusions of grandeur and his continued desire to suckle
early and often on Middius' tits.

Obviously that message was not taken to heart.

Only fools take advice from even bigger fools. Nobody on aus.hi-fi seems to
have a clue about how to handle conflict. I'm convinced that Aussie fire
hydrants must deliver gasolene - its the Aussie way to fight fire!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

"paul packer" wrote in message
On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 19:50:20 -0500, George M. Middius cmndr
[underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote:

Well, it looks like Arnii Kroofeces is all stopped up again. Here he
goes, blathering about what makes a recording engineer "professional".
Reading Mr. ****'s bloviations on this subject is as informative as
would be Jerry Falwell yapping about tolerance. When it comes to
graciousness, the Krooborg is as constipated as ever. Maybe somebody
should tell Turdborg that arguing for the sake of argument is not at all
virtuous.

This same "debate" took place on aus.hi-fi, where I informed Arnie
that he was making a complete ass of himself

Ahem...Paul, Arnii IS a complete ass.

and that we were all
embarrassed for him. Obviously that message was not taken to heart.

I wonder what kind of impotent family he must have. Any family worth their
food stamps would have put a cap on Arnii ages ago.

Cheers,

Margaret

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret Ludwig

Margaret von B. wrote:
snip

I wonder what kind of impotent family he must have. Any family worth their
food stamps would have put a cap on Arnii ages ago.

Cheers,

Margaret

Tell me Margaret, is FDS, Massengill, Summer's Eve, and other similar
product covered by Food Stamps?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

"Bret Ludwig" wrote in message
oups.com...

Margaret von B. wrote:
snip

I wonder what kind of impotent family he must have. Any family worth
their
food stamps would have put a cap on Arnii ages ago.

Cheers,

Margaret

Tell me Margaret, is FDS, Massengill, Summer's Eve, and other similar
product covered by Food Stamps?

Is your daughter attracting more neighborhood dogs than usual?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

Arny Krueger wrote:
"paul packer" wrote in message

This same "debate" took place on aus.hi-fi, where I
informed Arnie that he was making a complete ass of
himself and that we were all embarrassed for him.

Speaks to Paul's delusions of grandeur

Where are the delusions of grandeur in requesting you to cease making
an ass of yourself? You should have been grateful.

and his continued desire to suckle
early and often on Middius' tits.

Disgusting imagery. George's tits hold no attraction for me whatsoever,
nor any other part of his anatomy.

Incidentally, this repeated claim shows that you're not following the
ball. You only seem to notice when I agree with George, but never when
we slap each other about. Pay closer attention, Arnie.

Obviously that message was not taken to heart.

Only fools take advice from even bigger fools.

Only true fools refuse to take any advice whatsoever.

Nobody on aus.hi-fi seems to
have a clue about how to handle conflict. I'm convinced that Aussie fire
hydrants must deliver gasolene - its the Aussie way to fight fire!

And you, as we all know, are an absolute ripper at settling arguments
and quelling conflict. This post is just one of many inspiring
examples.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

paul packer said:

Nobody on aus.hi-fi seems to
have a clue about how to handle conflict.

And you, as we all know, are an absolute ripper at settling arguments
and quelling conflict. This post is just one of many inspiring
examples.

You misunderstood the Kroo's mouthings here. By "handle conflict", Mr.
**** actually meant "prolong a conflict into an unforgivable grudge,
and/or escalate a conflict into a full-on war of words, possibly
including real-life harassment". That's the paradigm of "handling a
conflict" for Arnii Krooborg.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"paul packer" wrote in message
ups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
"paul packer" wrote in message

This same "debate" took place on aus.hi-fi, where I
informed Arnie that he was making a complete ass of
himself and that we were all embarrassed for him.

Speaks to Paul's delusions of grandeur

Where are the delusions of grandeur in requesting you to
cease making an ass of yourself? You should have been
grateful.

Paul, your delusion of grandeur is the obvious implication that you have not
already made the larger ass of yourself. Speaks to your lack of
self-consciousness.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
Paul, your delusion of grandeur is the obvious implication that you have
not already made the larger ass of yourself. Speaks to your lack of
self-consciousness.

Spoken by the king of self-consciousness.

Check the links below for proof:
http://lnk.in/34k4

http://lnk.in/34k5

http://lnk.in/34k6

Good job, Arnii.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 07:15:27 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"paul packer" wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
"paul packer" wrote in message

This same "debate" took place on aus.hi-fi, where I
informed Arnie that he was making a complete ass of
himself and that we were all embarrassed for him.

Speaks to Paul's delusions of grandeur

Where are the delusions of grandeur in requesting you to
cease making an ass of yourself? You should have been
grateful.

Paul, your delusion of grandeur is the obvious implication that you have not
already made the larger ass of yourself. Speaks to your lack of
self-consciousness.

Whatever all that may mean, and it means nothing to me, the fact
remains that you're trying to convince everyone you're a recording
engineer of greater stature than Iain Churches and you're not, end of
story. Argue your merits, Arnie; don't try to pretend you're something
you're not. You have enough ability and talent not to need to posture
like this.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Arny Krueger wrote:
"paul packer" wrote in message

This same "debate" took place on aus.hi-fi, where I
informed Arnie that he was making a complete ass of
himself and that we were all embarrassed for him.

Speaks to Paul's delusions of grandeur

Where are the delusions of grandeur in requesting you to
cease making an ass of yourself? You should have been
grateful.

Paul, your delusion of grandeur is the obvious
implication that you have not already made the larger
ass of yourself. Speaks to your lack of
self-consciousness.

Whatever all that may mean, and it means nothing to me,

Of course not. It's plain English, it's factual, and accepting it would
require a modicum of self-consciousness on your part.

the fact remains that you're trying to convince everyone
you're a recording engineer of greater stature than Iain
Churches

That would be another delusional throught of yours, Paul. I've never said or
suggested any such thing. All I've asked for is a level playing field.

That you can't see this speaks to some major malfunction in your brain,
Paul.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
John Atkinson

Arny Krueger wrote:
"paul packer" wrote in message

the fact remains that you're trying to convince everyone
you're a recording engineer of greater stature than Iain
Churches

I've never said or suggested any such thing. All I've asked for
is a level playing field.

Okay, I Googled Iain Churches' discography of commmercially
released recordings. It's an impressive-looking list, including several
albums that I own. By contrast, in an earlier posting, Mr. Krueger, you
told me that none of your recordings are commercially available. Is
this what you mean by comparing yours and Mr. Churches'
achievements as recording engineers on a "level playing field"?

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"John Atkinson" wrote
in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
"paul packer" wrote in message

the fact remains that you're trying to convince everyone
you're a recording engineer of greater stature than Iain
Churches

I've never said or suggested any such thing. All I've
asked for is a level playing field.

Okay, I Googled Iain Churches' discography of
commmercially
released recordings. It's an impressive-looking list,
including several albums that I own. By contrast, in an
earlier posting, Mr. Krueger, you told me that none of
your recordings are commercially available. Is this what
you mean by comparing yours and Mr. Churches'
achievements as recording engineers on a "level playing
field"?

John I suggest that you study up the recent postings before you leap off
into this abyss.

The short story is that Church was apparently a staff engineer at a large
recording company. Obviously, he was not the sole producer of the recordings
he has credits for.

Being a staff engineer at a large record company isn't that much different
from slapping on fenders on at a car plant. In both cases the working
environment is usually highly pre-defined, and each worker has
responsibility for only a small portion of the quality of the finished
product.

That makes the comparison not apples-to-apples.

But arguments like these are generally lost on wage slaves.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
news
Being a staff engineer at a large record company isn't that much different
from slapping on fenders on at a car plant.

I humbly bow to your experience in the auto industry.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Pooh Bear

Arny Krueger wrote:

The short story is that Church was apparently a staff engineer at a large
recording company. Obviously, he was not the sole producer of the recordings
he has credits for.

Yeah ! The *producer* is actually 'the producer'.

Being a staff engineer at a large record company isn't that much different
from slapping on fenders on at a car plant.

Time to shut up Arny. Your total lack of knowledge about the recording industry
whilst pursuing a daft attack on a perfectly nice guy makes you look ridiculous.

Stick to the technical stuff that you understand.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"Pooh Bear" wrote
in message
Arny Krueger wrote:

The short story is that Church was apparently a staff
engineer at a large recording company. Obviously, he was
not the sole producer of the recordings he has credits
for.

Yeah ! The *producer* is actually 'the producer'.

Being a staff engineer at a large record company isn't
that much different from slapping on fenders on at a car
plant.

Time to shut up Arny. Your total lack of knowledge about
the recording industry whilst pursuing a daft attack on a
perfectly nice guy makes you look ridiculous.

Let's agree to disagree before this gets messy.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Pooh Bear" wrote
in message
Arny Krueger wrote:

The short story is that Church was apparently a staff
engineer at a large recording company. Obviously, he was
not the sole producer of the recordings he has credits
for.

Yeah ! The *producer* is actually 'the producer'.

Being a staff engineer at a large record company isn't
that much different from slapping on fenders on at a car
plant.

Time to shut up Arny. Your total lack of knowledge about
the recording industry whilst pursuing a daft attack on a
perfectly nice guy makes you look ridiculous.

Let's agree to disagree before this gets messy.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

Arny Krueger wrote:

The short story is that Church was apparently a staff
engineer at a large recording company. Obviously, he was
not the sole producer of the recordings he has credits
for.

Yeah ! The *producer* is actually 'the producer'.

Being a staff engineer at a large record company isn't
that much different from slapping on fenders on at a car
plant.

Time to shut up Arny. Your total lack of knowledge about
the recording industry whilst pursuing a daft attack on a
perfectly nice guy makes you look ridiculous.

Let's agree to disagree before this gets messy.

FORGERY ALERT!!!!

It has to be.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Pooh Bear

Clyde Slick wrote:

"Pooh Bear" wrote in message

Arny Krueger wrote:

The short story is that Church was apparently a staff engineer at a large
recording company. Obviously, he was not the sole producer of the
recordings
he has credits for.

Yeah ! The *producer* is actually 'the producer'.

Being a staff engineer at a large record company isn't that much
different
from slapping on fenders on at a car plant.

Time to shut up Arny. Your total lack of knowledge about the recording
industry
whilst pursuing a daft attack on a perfectly nice guy makes you look
ridiculous.

Stick to the technical stuff that you understand.

yes, ashtrays.

Typical idiotic response noted.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

Default The Pooh Bear humiliates the NAMBLA Bear

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Pooh Bear" wrote
in message

Time to shut up Arny. Your total lack of knowledge about
the recording industry whilst pursuing a daft attack on a
perfectly nice guy makes you look ridiculous.

Let's agree to disagree before this gets messy.

Round one to the Pooh Bear. The NAMBLA Bear can only posture while getting
his ass whipped. It is a 10-8 round.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Clyde Slick said:

Stick to the technical stuff that you understand.

yes, ashtrays.

And turds.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
John Atkinson

Arny Krueger wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote
in message
oups.com
I Googled Iain Churches' discography of commmercially
released recordings. It's an impressive-looking list,
including several albums that I own. By contrast, in an
earlier posting, Mr. Krueger, you told me that none of
your recordings are commercially available. Is this what
you mean by comparing yours and Mr. Churches'
achievements as recording engineers on a "level playing
field"?

John I suggest that you study up the recent postings before you
leap off into this abyss.

I did do so. None of what I read convinced me that Iain Churches was
anything orher than a professional recording engineer or that you,
with all due respect for your efforts in this area, are not

The short story is that Church was apparently a staff engineer at
a large recording company. Obviously, he was not the sole producer
of the recordings he has credits for.

So what? All commercially produced recordings are a team effort, with
the engineer being primarily responsible for capturing the sound, with
all that entails. I have attended many such sessions over the decades,
both as an observer and as a musician; it is clear that the engineer is
practising the same specific art that you claim to do..

Being a staff engineer at a large record company isn't that much
different from slapping on fenders on at a car plant. In both cases the
working environment is usually highly pre-defined, and each worker
has responsibility for only a small portion of the quality of the
finished product.

No. I have worked as a musician on sessions with Alan Parsons,
the late Peter Bown of Beatles and Pink Floyd fame, and Jerry
Boys of Buena Vista Social Club fame. TA the time I did so, all
were staff engineers at the record company or studio. All
operated within the team with autonomy when it came to
capturing the sound, just as you do when you make recordings,
Mr. Krueger.

That makes the comparison not apples-to-apples.
But arguments like these are generally lost on wage slaves.

Of what relevance is this comment? While I, for example,
currently work for an employer, I have also co-owned my own
company and worked as an independent contractor. My
attitudes to the skills of the engineers I mentioned did not
change when my own status changed.

If you wish for a "level playing field," Mr. Krueger, when it
comes to comparing yours and Iain Churches' skills and
status as recording engineers, then I guess we will all
have to wait for some of your own recordings to become
commercially available.

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile