Posted to rec.audio.opinion
124

Default Subjectivists' Credibility

Mr. John Atkinson and _Stereophile_'s credibility:

http://www.randi.org/jr/112604yes.html#4

http://www.high-endaudio.com/RR-STEREOPHILE.html#Lies

The wire controversy:

http://www.vxm.com/21R.64.html

"The Ten Biggest Lies in Audio" (PDF file):

http://www.theaudiocritic.com/downloads/article_1.pdf

"Do All Amplifiers Sound the Same?" (PDF file):

http://bruce.coppola.name/audio/Amp_Sound.pdf

"Science and Subjectivism in Audio":

http://www.dself.dsl.pipex.com/ampin...o/subjectv.htm

--124

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
surf

"124" wrote...

I hate John Atkinson.
I hate John Atkinson.
I hate John Atkinson.
I hate John Atkinson.
I hate John Atkinson.
I hate John Atkinson.

yeah - we get it, dick.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"surf" wrote in message
. ..

"124" wrote...

He provided a bunch of URLs.

surf" then wrote the following and falsly attributed
it to 124:

I hate John Atkinson.
I hate John Atkinson.
I hate John Atkinson.
I hate John Atkinson.
I hate John Atkinson.
I hate John Atkinson.

yeah - we get it, dick.

The obvious conclusion is that "surf" is a lying sack of cat feces. Actually
he's worse than cat feces because you can at least fertilize your flowers
with it. "Surf" is so poisonous that he can't be used to make anything grow,
except maybe his inflated ego.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"surf" wrote in message
. ..
"124" wrote...

I hate John Atkinson.
I hate John Atkinson.
I hate John Atkinson.
I hate John Atkinson.
I hate John Atkinson.
I hate John Atkinson.

yeah - we get it, dick.

You make it sound like a bad thing.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

duh-Mikey reveals another entry in his Bug Eater's Coduhx.

I hate John Atkinson.

yeah - we get it, dick.

You make it sound like a bad thing.

OK, so now we've nailed down how to say "duh!" in Ozark Hillbilly Dialect.
Keep up the good work, Mickey.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

surf wrote:

I like to suck up to John Atkinson.

yeah - we get it, dicksucker.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

wrote in message
oups.com...
surf wrote:

I like to suck up to John Atkinson.

yeah - we get it, dicksucker.

"Joseph Welch" is a McCarty sockpuppet.
Too bad your web businesses are destroyed, Brian.
We are watching you until you die.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
surf

"Robert Morein" wrote...

"Joseph Welch" is a McCarty sockpuppet.
Too bad your web businesses are destroyed, Brian.
We are watching you until you die.

Are you sure? I'd bet JW and 124 are the same
angry, loser wannabe bike mechanic nutcase that lives
in Arkansas. Very angry.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
surf

"Arny Krueger" over-reacts thusly...

The obvious conclusion is that "surf" is a lying sack of cat feces.
Actually he's worse than cat feces because you can at least fertilize your
flowers with it. "Surf" is so poisonous that he can't be used to make
anything grow, except maybe his inflated ego.

That's funny - you talking about someone else's inflated ego.

LOL

I must really bug the **** out of you.

Score!

;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"surf" wrote in message
"Robert Morein" wrote...

"Joseph Welch" is a McCarty sockpuppet.
Too bad your web businesses are destroyed, Brian.
We are watching you until you die.

Are you sure? I'd bet JW and 124 are the same
angry, loser wannabe bike mechanic nutcase that lives
in Arkansas. Very angry.

Yes, "Joseph Welch Esq" has a long history as a McCarty sockpuppet, going
back years. He seems to use it when he fantasizes about legal action. If it
doesn't show up in Google, it would be because he set the x-no-archive bit.

As for "124", I haven't studied Richard Malewecki's posting style enough to
know. I do know his posts are brief, but does he normally use hypertext
links in support of a pov ?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
surf

"Robert Morein" wrote...

As for "124", I haven't studied Richard Malewecki's posting style enough
to know. I do know his posts are brief, but does he normally use hypertext
links in support of a pov ?

Absolutely. He also likes to include real email addresses in posts.
I can't imagine that Mc**** would do that. I guess Malesweski
gets wet thinking he might be causing me to get more spam as
a result. Who knows. The bottom line is that whichever asshole
it is, he demostrates his extreme cowardice by the lengths to
which he protects his anonymity.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Actually he's worse than cat feces because you can at least fertilize your
flowers with it. "Surf" is so poisonous that he can't be used to make
anything grow, except maybe his inflated ego.

We all know that nothing, absolutely nothing in this world, beats
Kroo-feces.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick wrote:
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Actually he's worse than cat feces because you can at least fertilize your
flowers with it. "Surf" is so poisonous that he can't be used to make
anything grow, except maybe his inflated ego.

We all know that nothing, absolutely nothing in this world, beats
Kroo-feces.

I'm sure Krueger enjoys watching you eat his ****, I know I do.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius