Default VAL 70 MkII info (not really high-end, but...)

I know, these aren't really high-end, but there just isn't any info
available, so I ask anyway.

Has anyone any thoughts about this Chinese Dynaco knock-off?

They were sold by MCM for a short while.

I would love to know if this sounds any good, and if it is in any way
comparable to the original Dyna? Also any experience with the Sound
Valves/Panor Dynaco Stereo 70 MKII, and or stereo 80 (a very different
beast from the 70, if I remember correctly)?